- Pursuing PhD in SIW antennas, JIIT-Noida (January 2017-till date)
- M.Tech (Gold Medal), Communication Engineering, IIIT-Allahabad (2012-2014)
- B.Tech, Electronics and Communication Engineering, JSS Noida (2006-2010)
- Total Teaching Experience: 3 year 8 month+
- Total Research and Industry Experience: 1 year, 11 month
- Assistant Professor-I, JIIT, 128 Noida (Nov, 2015-Present)
- Assistant Professor & CARE Technical Member, ABES Engineering College Ghaziabad (July, 2015-Oct-2015)
- Assistant Professor, PSIT Kanpur (June, 2014-June 2015)
- Design Engineer, Associated Electronics Research Foundation Noida (Aug-2010-June-2012)
Microwave Circuits and System, Speech and audio Processing, Embedded system, Electronic System Design and Solution, Robotics and Soft Computing.
- A. Kumar, S. Srivastava, "SIW based two layer slot ring antenna for X-band RADAR Applications", in Proceeding of 2019 International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC), Noida, U.P.,7-9 March, 2019.
- A. Kumar, S. Srivastava, "High Gain Three Dimensional SIW Horn Antenna for Automotive Radar Applications", in Proceedings of International Microwave and RF Conference, IEEE MTT-S, Kolkata, India,28-30 Nov, 2018
- N. Muchhal, T. Agrawal, A. Kumar, A. Chakraborty, S. Srivastava, "Slot Integrated Folded Substrate Integrated Waveguide Bandpass Filter for K Band Applications," in Advances in Signal Processing and Communication, Aditya Trivedi,Sanjeev Manhas,Vikram Karwal Banmali S. Rawat, Ed. Noida, India: Springer, 2018, pp. 117-124.
- A. Kumar, N. Muchhal, A. Chakraborty, S. Srivastava, "Analysis of Empty Substrate-Integrated Waveguide H Plane Horn Antenna for K Band Applications," in Advances in Signal Processing and Communication, Aditya Trivedi, Sanjeev Manhas, Vikram Karwal Banmali S. Rawat, Ed. Noida, India: Springer, 2018,pp. 95-106.
- N. Muchhal ,A. Kumar, A. Chakrabarty,S. Srivastava, "Design of Compact Wideband Folded Substrate-Integrated Waveguide Band-Pass Filter for X-band Applications," in First International Conference on Communication, Devices and Computing, 470th ed., Indrajit Chakrabarti, Bishnu Prasad, De,Banibrata Bag,Surajit Mukherjee Jaydeb Bhaumik, Ed. Haldia, India: Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering book series, 2017, ch. 470, pp. 173-180.
- A. Kumar, S. S. Rout, and V. Goel, "Speech Mel Frequency Cepstral Coefficient feature classification using multi level support vector machine," in 2017 4th IEEE Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Electronics (UPCON), Mathura, U.P., 26-28 Oct. 2017, pp. 134 - 138.
- V. Goel ; A. Kumar ; S. S. Rout ; A. K. Maurya ; S. Sharma ; S. Kumar,"2-D analytical model of surface potential for graded-channel-double-gate (GCDG) MOSFETs", in 2016 International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC), Noida, U.P.,26-28 Dec. 2016, pp 448-451.
- A. Kumar, "Voice based Control Command Signal Generation for Intelligent System", in 2015 IEEE Uttar pradesh Section Intenational Conference on Electrical and Electronics (UPCON), Allahabad, U.P., 4-6 Dec. 2015, pp. 1-6.
- Abhay Kumar (2011, March), Audio+, In SPRTOS 2011, HBTI, Kanpur
- Voice Processing and its application to Intelligent System
- VOIP Telephone hardware development for Indian Military
- Field Telephone-PTR 1000
- Digital Speaker
FDP / Conference/ Workshop
- Attended IEEE UPCON-2015, Conference, (04-12-15 to 06-12-15), IEEE, IIIT-Allahabad, Allahabad
- Attended Workshop on Mobile Technology, (17-03-16 to 18-03-16), JIIT-128, Noida
- Attended Workshop on 3G & 2G Systems (Scenario in India), (08-04-16 to 09-04-16), JIIT-128, Noida
- Attended National Workshop on Computational Intelligence(NWCI-2016), (26-05-16 to 28-05-16), JIIT-128, Noida
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “State-of-the-Art: Communications, Circuits and Intelligent Systems”, (18-07-16 to 23-07-16), JIIT-128, Noida
- Attended 3 days Hand-on Workshop on “RF Active and Passive Circuit Design”, (1-10-16 to 3-10-16), IIIT-Delhi, Delhi
- Organizing Committee and Attended 2016 International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication, (26-12-16 to 28-12-16), JIIT-62, Noida
- Attended Two-Week ISTE STTP on "CMOS, Mixed Signal and Radio Frequency VLSI Design", (30-01-17 to 04-02-17), organized by IIT Khragpur, JIIT-128, Noida
- Attended One Week Faculty Development Program on Modelling and Simulation Tools for ECE, (10-07-17 to 15-07-17), JIIT-128, Noida
- Attended Workshop on Communication Systems and Signal processing, (1-09-17 to 2-09-17), JIIT-128, Noida
- Attended One Week AICTE recognized Short Term Course on Data Mining and Business Intelligence through ICT, (04-09-17 to 08-09-17), JIIT-128, Noida
- Attended IEEE National Workshop on Soft Computing Tools for Biometric Devices held at 4th IEEE International Conference, UPCON-2017, (26-10-17), GLA, Mathura
- Attended and Presented Paper in 4th International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Electronics UPCON-2017, (26-10-17 to 28-10-17), GLA, Mathura
- Organizing Committee and Presented Paper in International Conference on Signal Processing and communication (ICSC-2018), (21-03-18 to 23-03-18), JIIT-62, Noida
- Attended One week Faculty Development Program on Recent Trends in Signal Processing, Microelectronics and Microwave, (05-07-2018 to 11-07-2018), JIIT-128, Noida
- Organize and attended workshop on Design and Simulation of Microwave Devices and Circuits, (07-09-18 to 08-09-18) , JIIT-128, Noida
- Participated in two day workshop on “Introduction to Robotics”, (02-11-18 to 03-11-18), JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, Greater Noida
- Attended and published paper in IEEE MTT-S International Microwave and RF Conference (IMARC), (28-11-18 to 30-11-18), Kolkata
- Attended workshop on AI and IoT: Lead the Age of Sensors Technology, (17-12-18 to 18-12-18), JIIT-128 Noida
- Attended workshop on Recent Trends in nanotechnology: Devices and Materials Perspective, (15-02-19 to 16-02-19), JIIT-128, Noida
- Organize and published poster paper in International Conference on Signal Processing and communication (ICSC-2019), (07-03-19 to 09-03-19), JIIT-62, Noida
- Attended workshop on Emerging Computational Methods for Science and Engineering Applications, (15-03-19 to 16-03-19), JIIT-128, Noida
Awards/ Prizes/ Recognitions
- Awarded Grade 'A' to the team in TBT-2018, All India Level, 2019, e-Yantra Lab Setup Initiative project sponsored by MHRD, Govt. of India, IIT-Bombay
- Best paper award in Speech Processing, Signal Processing and Wireless Track. IEEE,2017, UPCON-2017 at GLA Mathura
- Institute Gold Medal in M.Tech, Communication Engineering, 2015, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Introduction to IoT, Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, Digital Signal Processing, Radar Signals and Systems, Electromagnetic Theory, Antenna and Wave Propagation