Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
- Ph.D. (Management) from JIIT, Noida
- MBA in Marketing
- Over 4 years experience in academics. Working as faculty with JIIT since July’2011
- 11 years of industry experience in the Sales and Marketing field. Worked in the companies like Ranbaxy, ITC Limited and ICICI.
- Worked as a regular/visiting faculty in Management Institutes in and around Delhi /NCR.
- Verma,D.,Pande, N. (2013), “An Exploratory Study Of Most Critical Business Communication Skills In Contemporary Corporate India”, International Journal of Management & Information Technology(ISSN:2278-5612),Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 1101-1109.Impact Factor 1.01 – Publication month : December2013
- Verma,D.(2013),”Communication-A Necessary Leadership Skill”, Management Guru: Journal Of Management Research(ISSN:2319-2429), Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 95-101-– Publication month : December2013
- Verma,D.,Pande, N. (2014), “An Exploratory Study Of the E-mail Writing Skills of B-School Campus Recruits In Contemporary Corporate India”, LBS Journal of Management & Research (Print ISSN:0972-8031,Online ISSN: 0974-1852),Vol.12,No.1,Jan-June 2014,pp.01-05- Publication month : September 2014
- Verma, D. ,Khandelwal, U. (2015), “Economic Slowdown & Survival of the Fittest: MPFI Survival model for Corporate Executives”, Synergy I.T.S journal of I.T. & Management(ISSN:0972-7361), 12 (1), 80-86- Publication month: March 2015
- Attended one week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Curriculum Development & Implementation of Humanities and Social Sciences in Technical Institutions: Opportunities and Challenges” from July 13 to July 18, 2015.
- Attended two days workshop on “Computational Linguistics” at JIIT, Noida, from 14th -15th Nov 2014.
- Attended one week Faculty Development Programme on Effective Teaching, at JIIT-Noida, from 28 July to 2nd August, 2014.
- Attended two-day workshop on Structural Equation Modeling (SEM), organised by JIIT-Noida, on 18th and 19th January, 2014.