Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Assistant Professor , September 2015 – Current.
More than 10 years of teaching and research experience.
- Bhattacharya M, Srivastava E, “Contemporary Contextualization of Paanchali and Penelope through Chitra Banerjee’s The Palace of Illusions and Margaret Atwood’s The Penelopiad: in Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities (ISSN 0975-2935), Vol. 10, No. 1, 2018 Special Issue on “Interrogating Cultural Translation: Literature and Fine Arts in Translation and Adaptation” DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.21659/rupkatha.v10n1.15 Full-Text: http://rupkatha.com/V10/n1/v10n115.pdf
- Srivastava E, “ Treatment of Subaltern and Diaspora in Kiran Desai’s Inheritance of Loss” in Re-Markings, ISSN 0972-611X May, 2018
Published a research paper on “Alienation in the novels of Anita Desai” in July-December 2010 edition of Lingaya’s Journal of Professional Studies(ISSN 0975-539X)
- Organized an International Conference on “Translation across Cultures: Dissolving Boundaries – Creating Harmony” at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida from 4-6 October, 2018.
- Presented a paper titled “Treatment of Subaltern and Diaspora in Kiran Desai’s Inheritance of Loss” in International Conference on Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia: Opportunities and Challenges at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida from 27-29 March, 2017.
- A research paper on “Communication between Students with Different Cultural Backgrounds: A Case Study of Galgotias University” presented at ICLC 2013 Conference “Innovative Inquiries and Emerging Paradigms in Language, Media and Communication" held during December 12-13, 2013 at NIDA, Bangkok, Thailand.
- A research paper on ‘Shedding the Western Garb: A Study of Brecht’s Epic Theatre’ presented in the International Conference on ‘Decolonising the Stage: Paradigm, Practice and Politics’ Varanasi on November 16, 2011 at Banaras Hindu University
- A research paper on ‘Feminism in the novels of Anita Desai’ presented in the International Seminar on ‘Theory at work: Text, History and Culture’ on November 11, 2010 at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
- Presented a paper titled: ‘Visuals as an aid to Verbals’ in a National Seminar on Communication and Soft Skills- The Emerging Paradigms at Communication and Soft Skills- The Emerging Paradigms on September 6, 2010 at DAVIET, Jalandhar.
- Attended a Faculty Development Program on “Innovative Teaching and Research”from July 9, – July 14, 2018 at JIIT, Noida.
- Attended a Workshop on “Goods & Service Tax (GST): Concept & Application” on Dec 9, 2017 at JIIT, Noida.
- Attended a Workshop on “Case Teaching & Writing” from Sept 5-8, 2017at IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus.
- Attended a Faculty Development Program on “Qualitative Methods of Social Sciences Research”from July 10, – July 15, 2017 at JIIT, Noida.
- Attended a Short Term Course on “Significance of Literary Theories in Humanities & Social Sciences” from July 3-7, 2017 at IIT, Roorkee.
- Attended Faculty Enablement Program on Soft Skills, held during August 24-26, 2013 at Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad conducted by Infosys, Campus Connect, Chandigarh.
- Attended a Short Term Course on “Enhancing Effectiveness of Classroom Teaching through Soft Skills” from June 10-14, 2013 at IIT, Roorkee.
- Attended Faculty Development Program held during January 14-24, 2008 at BBSCET, Phaphamau, Allahabad, conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research(NITTTR) , Chandigarh.