Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Assistant Professor , September 2015 – Current.
More than 10 years of teaching and research experience.
Published a research paper on “Alienation in the novels of Anita Desai” in July-December 2010 edition of Lingaya’s Journal of Professional Studies(ISSN 0975-539X)
- A research paper on “Communication between Students with Different Cultural Backgrounds: A Case Study of Galgotias University” presented at ICLC 2013 Conference “Innovative Inquiries and Emerging Paradigms in Language, Media and Communication" held during December 12-13, 2013 at NIDA, Bangkok, Thailand.
- A research paper on ‘Shedding the Western Garb: A Study of Brecht’s Epic Theatre’ presented in the International Conference on ‘Decolonising the Stage: Paradigm, Practice and Politics’ Varanasi on November 16, 2011 at Banaras Hindu University
- A research paper on ‘Feminism in the novels of Anita Desai’ presented in the International Seminar on ‘Theory at work: Text, History and Culture’ on November 11, 2010 at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
- Presented a paper titled: ‘Visuals as an aid to Verbals’ in a National Seminar on Communication and Soft Skills- The Emerging Paradigms at Communication and Soft Skills- The Emerging Paradigms on September 6, 2010 at DAVIET, Jalandhar.
- Attended Faculty Enablement Program on Soft Skills, held during August 24-26, 2013 at Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad conducted by Infosys, Campus Connect, Chandigarh.
- Attended a Short Term Course on “Enhancing Effectiveness of Classroom Teaching through Soft Skills” from June 10-14, 2013 at IIT, Roorkee.
- Attended Faculty Development Program held during January 14-24, 2008 at BBSCET, Phaphamau, Allahabad, conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research(NITTTR) , Chandigarh.