- P h.D Management
- PGDM (Marketing & International Business)
- MA Economics
- BA (Hons) Economics
- Bachelor in Tourism Studies from IGNOU
- Diploma in Computers from NIIT
Dr. Monica Chaudhary has almost 14 years of corporate and academic experience; she has been part of big MNCs Mcafee & Honeywell. In Corporate she was part of the Data analytics & intelligence. Throughout school and college she has been good in academics. She was a Gold Medalist in marketing & awarded the student scholarship. She further successfully completed the Six sigma Green Belt Training from Honeywell India and also the Project Management Workshop. She is on Editorial team for few international journals and has written many research papers in reputed international journals.
- Consumer Behavior
- Six Sigma
- Presentation Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- Chaudhary, M., Ghouse, S., & Durrah, O. (2018). Young Arab consumers: an analysis of family buying process in Oman. Young Consumers, Vol. 19 No. 1.
- Chaudhary, M. (2018), "Pester power: comparison between China and India", International Journal of Business Innovation and Research (IJBIR), Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 173 - 187.(Indexed in Scopus).
- Mittal, N., Chaudhary, M., & Alavi, S., “Learning management through mobile apps-a new buzzword”. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Volume 13 No. 3, p.p271-287,2017(Indexed in Scopus).
- Chaudhary, M. and Dixit, A. (2017), "Role of Psychology in Corporate Governance", VSRD International Journal of Technical & Non-Technical Research, Vol. 8 No 11, pp. 285-290.
- Mittal, N., Chaudhary, M. and Alavi, S. (2017), “Development and Validation of Teachers Mobile Learning Acceptance Scale for Higher Education Teachers” , International Journal of Cyber Behavior, Psychology and Learning, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 76-98. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Chaudhary M.(2016), “Involvement of Children in the Family Buying: A Review”, Pacific Business Review International, Vol. 8 No. 11, pp. 54-62. [Impact factor 4.91]
- Chaudhary M. (2016), “Responsible Marketing to Kids”, VSRD International Journal of Business and Management Research, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 31-34. [Impact factor 3.711]
- Chaudhary M. (2015), “Structural equation modelling of child's role in family buying", International Journalof Business Innovation and Research, 2015Vol.9, No.5, pp.568- 582. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Chaudhary M, “Demographic and Technological impact on child’s influence in family buying”, ARASH, 2014, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 57-65. [Impact Factor: 0.298]
- Chaudhary, M. (2015), "Family decision–making in emerging economies", International Journal of Business and Globalisation 14 (3), 310-320. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Children's consumer socialisation agents in India", International Journal . of Business Innovation and Research, 2014 Vol.8, No.1, pp.76 - 93. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Chaudhary M., Medury Y. and Gupta A., “Child’s use of pester power in India”, Indian Streams Research Journal, vol. 2, no 9, 2012. [Impact Factor: 1.7604]
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Exploring the influence strategies used by children: An empirical study in India’, Management Research Review, vol. 35, no. 12, p. 1153-1169, 2012. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Children's influence in family buying process in India”,Young Consumers: Insight andIdeas for Responsible Marketers, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 161-175, 2012.
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Children’s imperative role in family buying process”, Srujan, vol.1, no.2, pp. 87-98, 2011.
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Marketing to Children: Exploring Ideas”, ELK: Journal of Marketing and Retail Management, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 141-155, 2010.
- Liaoa et. al., "Child-parent dominance in family decisions on issues of vacations: An empirical study of 19 societies", in The 3rd Annual Conference of EATSA – Euro-Asia Tourism Studies Association, Japan, August 21st-25th 2017.
- Mittal, N., Chaudhary, M., & Alavi, S., “An Evaluative Framework for the most suitable Theory of Mobile Learning” International Conference on Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia- Opportunities and Challenges JIIT, Sector 62, Noida, abstract published, 27-29 March 2017.
- Chaudhary, M. (2017), “Consumerism in South Asia: Past, Present & Future”, in International Conference on "Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia-Opportunities and Challenges" (ICSA)-2017, on 27 - 29 March, 2017 in Noida, organized by JIIT, Noida, India
- Dixit, A. and Chaudhary, M. (2017), "Corporate Scams”, in International Conference on Corporate Governance: Retrospect and Prospects (ICCG IMSGZB 2017), held on 12-13 Feb 2017, Hotel Radison Blue, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, organized by IMS Ghaziabad.
- Che, J.S., Liao, H., Chung-Wei and Chaudhary, M. (2016), “The Relationship between Adolescents’ Tourist Motivation and Their Influence in Family Vacation Decision: The Moderating Role of Conflict Resolution Modes”, in The 2nd Annual Conference of EATSA – Euro-Asia Tourism Studies Association, Portugal, 2016.
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Children’s influence strategies: Exploring family buying process in India”, in 14th International Business Horizon (INBUSH 2012), Amity International Business School, Greater Noida, India, 2012.
- Chaudhary, M. (2010), "Six Sigma in Education: A Conceptual Framework", International Conference on Innovative Practices in Management and Information Technology for Excellence, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Technology, Jagadhri. pp44, 8 May,2010.
- Organized two days National Seminar on “Unboxing Today's Consumers in a Global and Digital Age” on 17th-18th November 2017 at JIIT, Noida.
- Organized two days Start-up Summit 20016, 24-25th Nov 2016 at JIIT, Noida.
- Organized two days National Workshop on Research Paper Writing and Publicationon 29th-30th July 2016 at JIIT, Noida.
- Organized a one day workshop on Digital Marketing on 12th Sep 2015 at JIIT, Noida
Workshop / FDP / Programs Attended
- Participated in the International Author Workshop conducted by Springer and Edanz along with IGNOU, New Delhi “How to Write for and Get Published in Journals and Publish Manuscripts”25th Jan 2013.
- Attended a Webinar sponsored by, Experian Plc, on Mobile Customer Path: From Click to Conversion, August 2012
- Attended One day “Start-Up Skills Workshop” on 10th Dec 2016, organized by Jaypee Business School, Noida.
- Attended a two day Entrepreneurship Skills Workshop on 22nd-23rd Aug 2016, organized by Jaypee Business School, Noida.
- Attended FDP on Enhancement of Research Abilities on 16-21 July 2016, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended Two days workshop on data analytics & its security issues on 4-5th Dec 2015, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended one day workshop on Mendeley on 19th Oct 2015, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended Faculty Development programme on Effective Teaching 28th July-2nd Aug 2014, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended FDP on Curriculum Development and Implementation of Humanities and Social Sciences in Technical Institutions: Opportunities and Challenges on 13-18th July 2015, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended ASSOCHAM's "Bankers - Borrowers - Business Meet" with RBI Dy. Governor Shri S S Mundra on 23rd March2015 in Delhi.
- Attended one day IP Awareness Workshop 23rd August, 2014, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended two day Faculty Development Programme on Case Teaching and Case Writing on 18th-19th July 2014, organized by IMS Noida.
- Participated in one day Seminar on “Why to be an Entrepreneur, organized by the department of Humanities and Social Sciences, on November 12, 2012.
- Organized and participated in faculty development program on “Statistical Data Analysis using SPSS Software for five days from 7-11 June 2010 organized by JIIT Noida
- Participated in AICTE sponsored “Five Days Faculty Development Workshop” on ‘Statistical Data Analysis using SPSS’ conducted yJaipuria Institute of Management, Noida in June 2010.
- Participated in Regional Seminar on “Entrepreneurial Development” organized by JIIT, Noida (October 2010)
- Successfully completed the “Six Sigma Green Belt” conducted by Honeywell International, Gurgaon in 2008.