- P h.D Management
- PGDM (Marketing & International Business)
- MA Economics
- BA (Hons) Economics
- Bachelor in Tourism Studies from IGNOU
- Diploma in Computers from NIIT
With almost 10 years of corporate and academic experience, she has been part of big MNCs Mcafee& Honeywell. In Corporate she was part of the Data analytics &intelligence.Throughout school and college she has been good in academics. She was a Gold Medalist in marketing & awarded the student scholarship. She further successfully completed the Six sigma Green Belt Training from Honeywell India and also the Project Management Workshop. Recently she accepted an invitation to become a reviewer for an International Journal of Academic Research in Management, Switzerland.
- Consumer Behavior
- Six Sigma
- Presentation Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- Mittal, N., Chaudhary, M. and Alavi, S. (2017), “Development and Validation of Teachers Mobile Learning Acceptance Scale for Higher Education Teachers” , International Journal of Cyber Behavior, Psychology and Learning, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 76-98. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Chaudhary M.(2016), “Involvement of Children in the Family Buying: A Review”, Pacific Business Review International, Vol. 8 No. 11, pp. 54-62. [Impact factor 4.91]
- Chaudhary M. (2016), “Responsible Marketing to Kids”, VSRD International Journal of Business and Management Research, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 31-34. [Impact factor 3.711]
- Chaudhary M. (2015), “Structural equation modelling of child's role in family buying", International Journalof Business Innovation and Research, 2015Vol.9, No.5, pp.568- 582. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Chaudhary M, “Demographic and Technological impact on child’s influence in family buying”, ARASH, 2014, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 57-65. [Impact Factor: 0.298]
- Chaudhary, M. (2015), "Family decision–making in emerging economies", International Journal of Business and Globalisation 14 (3), 310-320. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Children's consumer socialisation agents in India", International Journal . of Business Innovation and Research, 2014 Vol.8, No.1, pp.76 - 93. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Chaudhary M., Medury Y. and Gupta A., “Child’s use of pester power in India”, Indian Streams Research Journal, vol. 2, no 9, 2012. [Impact Factor: 1.7604]
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Exploring the influence strategies used by children: An empirical study in India’, Management Research Review, vol. 35, no. 12, p. 1153-1169, 2012. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Children's influence in family buying process in India”,Young Consumers: Insight andIdeas for Responsible Marketers, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 161-175, 2012.
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Children’s imperative role in family buying process”, Srujan, vol.1, no.2, pp. 87-98, 2011.
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Marketing to Children: Exploring Ideas”, ELK: Journal of Marketing and Retail Management, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 141-155, 2010.
- Chaudhary, M. (2017), “Consumerism in South Asia: Past, Present & Future”, in International Conference on "Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia-Opportunities and Challenges" (ICSA)-2017, on 27 - 29 March, 2017 in Noida, organized by JIIT, Noida, India
- Dixit, A. and Chaudhary, M. (2017), "Corporate Scams”, in International Conference on Corporate Governance: Retrospect and Prospects (ICCG IMSGZB 2017), held on 12-13 Feb 2017, Hotel Radison Blue, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, organized by IMS Ghaziabad.
- Che, J.S., Liao, H., Chung-Wei and Chaudhary, M. (2016), “The Relationship between Adolescents’ Tourist Motivation and Their Influence in Family Vacation Decision: The Moderating Role of Conflict Resolution Modes”, in The 2nd Annual Conference of EATSA – Euro-Asia Tourism Studies Association, Portugal, 2016.
- Chaudhary M. and Gupta A., “Children’s influence strategies: Exploring family buying process in India”, in 14th International Business Horizon (INBUSH 2012), Amity International Business School, Greater Noida, India, 2012.
- Chaudhary, M. (2010), "Six Sigma in Education: A Conceptual Framework", International Conference on Innovative Practices in Management and Information Technology for Excellence, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Technology, Jagadhri. pp44, 8 May,2010.
- Organized two days Start-up Summit 20016, 24-25th Nov 2016 at JIIT, Noida.
- Organized two days National Workshop on Research Paper Writing and Publicationon 29th-30th July 2016 at JIIT, Noida.
- Organized a one day workshop on Digital Marketing on 12th Sep 2015 at JIIT, Noida
- Participated in the International Author Workshop conducted by Springer and Edanz along with IGNOU, New Delhi “How to Write for and Get Published in Journals and Publish Manuscripts”25th Jan 2013.
- Attended a Webinar sponsored by, Experian Plc, on Mobile Customer Path: From Click to Conversion, August 2012.
Workshop / FDP / Programs Attended
- Attended One day “Start-Up Skills Workshop” on 10th Dec 2016, organized by Jaypee Business School, Noida.
- Attended a two day Entrepreneurship Skills Workshop on 22nd-23rd Aug 2016, organized by Jaypee Business School, Noida.
- Attended FDP on Enhancement of Research Abilities on 16-21 July 2016, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended Two days workshop on data analytics & its security issues on 4-5th Dec 2015, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended one day workshop on Mendeley on 19th Oct 2015, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended Faculty Development programme on Effective Teaching 28th July-2nd Aug 2014, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended FDP on Curriculum Development and Implementation of Humanities and Social Sciences in Technical Institutions: Opportunities and Challenges on 13-18th July 2015, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended ASSOCHAM's "Bankers - Borrowers - Business Meet" with RBI Dy. Governor Shri S S Mundra on 23rd March2015 in Delhi.
- Attended one day IP Awareness Workshop 23rd August, 2014, organized by JIIT, Noida.
- Attended two day Faculty Development Programme on Case Teaching and Case Writing on 18th-19th July 2014, organized by IMS Noida.
- Participated in one day Seminar on “Why to be an Entrepreneur, organized by the department of Humanities and Social Sciences, on November 12, 2012.
- Organized and participated in faculty development program on “Statistical Data Analysis using SPSS Software for five days from 7-11 June 2010 organized by JIIT Noida
- Participated in AICTE sponsored “Five Days Faculty Development Workshop” on ‘Statistical Data Analysis using SPSS’ conducted yJaipuria Institute of Management, Noida in June 2010.
- Participated in Regional Seminar on “Entrepreneurial Development” organized by JIIT, Noida (October 2010)
- Successfully completed the “Six Sigma Green Belt” conducted by Honeywell International, Gurgaon in 2008.