- Ph.D in Management
- Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Finance
- UGC -NET and JRF qualified
- UP-SLET qualified
- Bachelors of Science
- “Diploma in Business Finance” from ICFAI, Hyderabad
- Level diploma from DOEACC
Research ProjectCurrently working as Project Director on ICSSR sponsored Major Research Project titled “A Study on Financial Inclusion Initiatives and their Impact on Performance of Commercial Banks in Ghaziabad District”
She has about 14 years experience of teaching to undergraduate and postgraduate students of Management and Engineering. She has taught courses on Finance, Economics and Entrepreneurship. Her area of interest in teaching is Banking, Financial management, Indian financial system, financial markets and Entrepreneurship. She is actively involved in research work in the area of banking, finance, mutual funds and entrepreneurship. She has successfully supervised two Ph.D. and supervising many other scholars. She has published around 30 research papers in international and national journals and conferences. Besides teaching and research, she has leaded the department of Humanities and Social Sciences as Coordinator of the department, from September 2011 to September 2014.
Before joining JIIT, she has worked with Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Management, Greater Noida as lecturer for 2 years. During her association with Apeejay, she has been the Program Coordinator of MBA, Assistant exam superintendent of B.R. Ambedkar Agra University and organized many conferences and guest lectures
Conference/ Workshop Attended
- Attended and organized International Conference on Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia- Opportunities and Challenges, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, 27-29 March 2017, Noida, India.
- Attended One-day Bankers Borrowers Business Meet on 23rd March 2015, organized by ASSOCHAM India at Hotel Le Meridian, New Delhi
- Organized and attended One-week FDP on Effective Teaching from 28th July to 2nd August 2014 at JIIT, Noida
- Attended One-day National Seminar on Sustainable Business Practices in Global Business Environment: Issues, Challenges and Prospects on 14th March 2015 organized by Institute of Information Technology and Management, Janakpuri, New Delhi
- Completed 14 weeks online course on Model Thinking, conducted 2nd Feb 2015 to 15th May 2015, by Coursera and University of Michigan with 76.7% grade.
- Attended One-day Patent Search Workshop on 8th January 2015 organized by Department of Biotechnology, JIIT Noida
- Attended Workshop on Best Practices in Technical Education on 15th March 2014 organised by JIIT Noida.
- Attended and Organized Workshop on Structural Equation Modeling, conducted by Humanities and Social Sciences department, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida on 18th and 19th January 2014.
- Attended two days Faculty Development Program on “Enhancing Teaching Skills in Turbulent Global Financial Environment”, organized by Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies, Rohini, Delhi 20th-21st May 2013.
- Attended 15 days AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Program on “SPSS and EViews for Business data Analysis & Research” organised by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida. (20 June – 02 July 2011)
- Attended National workshop on Case Study Method, organized by Gitarattan International Business School, Delhi in June 2010.
- Attended International Conference on Globalization and Economic Asymmetry in International Trade and Development, organized by Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Noida Campus on 16-18 December, 2010.
- Attended one day Faculty Development program on “Making Magic of Teaching”, organized by Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida, May 2007.
- Attended one day HR Conclave on “Strategic Issue in HRM”, organized by Galgotia Institute of Management & Technology and Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology in collaboration with Noida Management Association, NOIDA, Feb 2006.
- Participated in five days Faculty Development Workshop on “Self –Realization, Commitment and Excellence’, organized by Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University, NOIDA, July 2006.
- Attended AICTE sponsored seminar on “Strategic Issues in Corporate Restructuring” organized by Apeejay Institute of Information Technology, Greater Noida, March 2005.
- Attended one day National seminar on “Emerging Issues in Finance and Accounting Education and Research”, organized by the Department of Financial Studies, University of Delhi, February 26, 2005.
- Goel, S. and Mani, M., “Prediction of Future Performance of Mutual Funds on the Basis of Past Performance”, International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics, Vol.5, Issue-3, 32-40, June 2016, ISSN: 2278-3369
- Mani, M., Efficiency of Commercial Banks in India: A DEA Approach, Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol. 24 (1), 151 – 170, March 2016. ISSN: 0128-7702. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Mani, M., Entrepreneurship Education: A Students' Perspective. International Journal of E-Entrepreneurship and Innovation (IJEEI), Volume-5, Issue-1, pp. 1-14, June 2015. ISSN: 1947-8585; EISSN: 1947-8593 (Indexed in DBLP)
- Mani, M., “Corruption and Financial Markets in India”, International Journal of Research & Development in Technology and Management Sciences, Volume-21, Issue-2, June 2014, ISBN 1-63102-446-9. (Impact factor- 2.1479)
- Mani, M., “A Study on Growth of Financial Markets in India”, International Journal of Business and General Management, International academy of Science, engineering and Technology, Vol- 3, Issue-3, pp. 59-66, July- 2014. ISSN 2319-2267 (Impact factor- 3.44)
- Mani, M., “Motivation, Challenges and Success Factors of Entrepreneurs: An Empirical Analysis”, Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities, Universiti Putra Malaysia Press, Vol. 21 (2), pp. 679 – 688, June 2013, ISSN: 0128-7702. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Sharma, E. and Mani, M., “Corporate Social Responsibility: An Analysis of Indian Commercial Banks” AIMA Journal of Management and Research, Issue 25th, Vol. VII, No. 1, February 2013, ISSN 0974-497.
- Sharma, E. and Mani, M., “Development of Performance Model for Commercial Banks in India” Asia Pacific Journal of Research in Business Management, Sri Krishna International Research & Educational Consortium, Issue 5th, Vol. IV, No. 1, May 2013, ISSN 2229-4104.(Indexed in EBSCO)
- Goel S, Sharma R and Mani M., “A Study of Performance and Characteristics of Open-Ended Mutual Funds”, Asian Journal of Management Research, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 116-124. 2012.(Indexed in EBSCO)
- Goel S, Mani M and Sharma R., “Investment Style and Performance of Mutual Funds: An Empirical Analysis”, International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research, Vol. 3, No. 9, pp. 1-13. 2012..(Indexed in EBSCO and ProQuest)
- Goel S, Mani M and Sharma R., “A Review of Performance Indicators of Mutual Funds” Researchers World, International Journal of Arts, Science and Commerce, Vol. III, Issue 4(1), pp. 100-107.2012.(Indexed in EBSCO)
- Mani M and Bindu Arora. "Determinants of Capital Adequacy of Banks in India: Empirical Approach", Finance India, Indian Institute of Finance, Vol XXVI, No 4, December 2012. pp. 1215-1222. (ISSN 0970-3772) (Indexed in ProQuest, British Library for Development Studies)
- Mani, M, “Parameters of Rating of Indian Commercial Banks- A Critical Analysis”, International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT & Management, Vol. 1, Issue 2, July 2011 (ISSN 2231-5756).(Indexed in ProQuest)
- Sharma, E. and Mani, M., “Impact of macroeconomic and financial market indicators on the banking sector” International journal of research in finance and marketing, Vol.2, Issue 2, February 2012. ISSN 2231-5985.
- Sharma, E. and Mani, M., “A Comparative Analysis of Human Capital Efficiency of Public and Private Banks in India” Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol.3, Issue 1, January 2012, ISSN 2222-2847. (Indexed in EBSCO, ProQuest )
- Sharma, E. and Mani, M., “Study of Performance Indicators of Banks- A Review of Literature” Academicia, Vol.1, Issue 3, December 2011. ISSN 2249 –7137. (Indexed in Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, ProQuest, Cabell's Directory of Publishing)
- Sharma, E. and Mani, M., “A Comparative Analysis of Employee Satisfaction in Indian Commercial Banks”, IUP Journal of Organizational Behavior, Vol. XI, No. 4, pp. 38-61, October 2012 .(Indexed in EBSCO and ProQuest)
- Mani, M., “Aspects of Entrepreneurship Education in Higher Education Institutes”, Proceedings of 2017 Tenth International Conference on Contemporary Computing ( IC3), Jaypee Institute of Information Technology,10-12 August, Noida, India. pp- 357-359.
- Mani, M., “Financial inclusion for sustainable growth in South Asia”, International Conference on Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia- Opportunities and Challenges, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, 27-29 March 2017, Noida, India.
- Mani M. and Bindu Arora. "Impact of Globalization on Ranking Parameters of Banks in India: An Empirical Approach", International Conference on Globalization and Economic Asymmetry in International Trade and Development, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, December, 2010.
- Goel. S, Sharma, R and Mani, M., "A Study on Performance Related Characteristics of Mutual Funds", Emerging Issues in Management and Behavioural Sciences, ICMBS 2012 International Conference, Society of Management and Behavioural Sciences, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-81212-17-2, pp. 147-155
- Mani, M., “Engineering Education: Importance of Humanities and Management Courses” Ambikeya Journal of Education, Noida College of Physical Education, Volume 5, No. 02, August 2014, ISSN 0975-9735
- Mani M. and Arora B., “Study of Parameters of Ranking of Commercial Banks with regard to Banking Regulatory Guidelines”, Global Journal of Business Management, Vol.3, No.1, June, 2009, 93-101, New Delhi.
- Mani, M., “Sustainable Business Practices in Banking Sector”, National Seminar on Sustainable Business Practices in Global Business Environment: Issues, Challenges and Prospects, Institute of Information Technology and Management and Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management, New Delhi, pp. 140-144, 14th March 2015.
- Mani, M. “Indian Financial Markets: An Overview”, National Conference on Enhancing Enterprise value and competitiveness, Swami Darshnanand Institute of Management and Technology, Haridwar, pp. 34, February 2012.
- Mani, M. “Rating Parameters of banks in India: A Critical Analysis”, Conference proceedings, National conference on Turbulent Business environment: The Road Ahead, Gitarattan International Business school, New Delhi, pp. 41-48, February 2011.
- Mani, M. “Capital Adequacy - A Study of Public Sector Banks in India”, 3rd National Conference on Contemporary Management Research, Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi, 14th May 2010 (ISBN: 978-81-906991-0-5)
- Mani M, “Critical Analysis of Ranking Criteria of Indian Banks”, National conference on The Roadmap to Excellence, Institute of Productivity and Management Meerut, 2008.
- Mani M, “Ranking of Banks: Customer Service or Disservice”, National seminar on Designing and Delivering Customer Focused Services, Rai Business School, New Delhi, 2007.
- Mani M, Sachdeva G.K, and Bhatia R.S., “Bank Mergers & Acquisitions and its Impact”, National Seminar on Strategic Issues in Corporate Restructuring, Apeejay Institute of Technology, Greater Noida, March 2005.
- Mani, M. and Narula, A., “Financial Exclusion in India: Causes and Remedies”, Emerging Horizons in Finance, Editors: A.K.Puri and Kanhaiya Singh, Published by- Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, pp. 225-237, 2015. ISBN: 978-93-85436-83-3.
- Mani, M., “Sustainable Business Practices in Banking Sector”, Sustainable Business Practices in Global Business Environment: Issues, Challenges and Prospects, Editors: Dr. P.D. Kaushik, Dr. Rachita Rana, Dr Sheela Bhargava and Dr Sarmistha Sarma, Published by- Institute of Information Technology and Management and Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management, New Delhi, pp. 140-144, March 2015. ISBN: 978-93-5212-348-3, E-ISBN: 978-93-5212-349-0.
- Mani, M. and Arora, B., “Impact of Globalization on Ranking Parameters of Banks in India: An Empirical Approach”, Global Strategies, National Strategies and Sectoral Impact, Editors: Bala Batavia, Jin Wook Choi and R. Hema, Studies in Economic Transformation and Public Policy in Association with Athenian Policy Forum, Sidma press, India, pp.133-146, January 2012. ISBN No. 978-93-5067-1702.