Assistant Professor (Senior Grade)
- Ph.D. in Psychology from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India.
- Passed UGC NET (2003) conducted by University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
- Master of Social Sciences (M.S.Sc) in Psychology from Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University), Agra, India.
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (B.S.Sc, Hons.) in Psychology from Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University), Agra, India.
- Gautam, R., & Sabharwal, P. S. (2016). A conceptual Review of Green Buildings in India: Importance and Need, 15(3), 799-804. Nature, Environment and Pollution Technology. (Scopus Indexed)
- Sabharwal, P.S., & Gautam, R. (2015). A comparative study of green and non-green building setup: Exploring the effects of organization socialization and work environment on happiness and wellbeing of employees. International Journal of Applied Environmental Science, 10(5), 1563-1576 (Ebsco Indexed)
- Sabharwal, P.S., & Gautam R. (2015). Happiness and Organizational Socialization: Exploring the Mediating Role of Restorative Environments. International Research Journal of Social Sciences, 4(8), 15-20.
- Gautam, R & Passi, S.(2014). Assessing the Role of Coping Styles as Mediators for Hope and Optimism in Measuring Academic Motivation among First Generation Learners. The International Journal of Indian Psychology, 2 (1), 78-93.
- Bhushan, B., Gautam, R., Greenglass, E. R. (2010). The Hindi Adaptation and Standardization of the Proactive Coping Inventory (PCI). International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy, 331-343.
- Gautam, R.(2014). Religiosity and Geriatric mental Health: Exploring the mediating role of coping strategies. International Journal of Indian Psychology, vol2 (1), 94-107.
- Gautam, R. (2009), “The mediating role of coping strategies on geriatric mental health and quality of life”, 19th IAGG World Congress-July, Paris.
National Conferences & Workshops:
- Gautam, R. (2012). Workshop on “Organisational Development, at Gautam Bhudhha University, Greater Noida.
- Gautam, R. (2006). “Prospective Memory: A Geriatrics Perspective”, 14th Annual Conference of National Academy of Psychology, IIT Powai, India.
- Gautam, R. (2007). “Qualitative and Quantitative techniques” 15th annual conference of National Academy of Psychology, IIT Kanpur.
- Gautam, R. (2002), “Psycho-Diagnostic& Projective Technique”, Dr.Thukral’s Sanjeevani” Hospital, Lucknow.
Workshops &FDPs Attended:
- Attended workshop on “Computational Linguistics”, at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, from 14th -15th Nov 2014.
- Attended FDP on “Structural Equation Model”, at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, from 18th -19th Jan 2014.
- Attended FDP on “Management Development Program on How to Become an Effective OD Consultant”, at Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, from 3rd -4th Feb 2012