About JIIT

Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida was established in the year 2001 and has been declared as 4(a) “Deemed to be University” under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 in the year 2004. It has been constantly ranked amongst the top engineering college in Delhi NCR. Recently, it has been ranked among top Engineering Colleges in India by Edu Rand 2014 Engineering College Rankings. In the pursuit of its objectives, the JIIT has gradually endeavored to increase the number and scope of programs. The Institute currently offers programs leading to B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA and Ph.D. degrees. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology is a centre of excellence that provides high quality education to develop future leaders in all aspects of computing including education and entrepreneurship, contributes practically relevant and cutting edge research, and catalyzes IT entrepreneurship. It offers 3 undergraduate and 5 post graduate programs. M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Information Technology was started 4 years ago. Currently an active research is being done by under graduate, post graduate and doctorate students in different domains of security. The main areas of focus are network and mobile security, database security, online social media security, sensor networks security, malware analysis etc. Faculty in the department has numerous publications in the areas. Number of Faculty Development Programs and workshops have also been conducted in various areas of security.