Quantum optics and Quantum Computing are among the most emerging areas of interdisciplinary research in modern era. The conference aims to facilitate the exchange of ideas and discussions on latest results among the leading experts of the field and the young graduate students. Papers on all topics of quantum optics, quantum computing and quantum information processing are welcome.
A suggested list of topics is:
Click here for the program of the Conference
- Quantum circuits,
- Quantum Error Correction,
- Fault-tolerant quantum computing,
- Quantum algorithms,
- Practical implementation of quantum computers,
- Quantum theory of computation.
- Quantum imaging,
- Nonclassical states,
- Matter-field interaction
- Quantum dot
- Secured Quantum Communication
- Materials for quantum information processing
- Open quantum systems