Assistant Professor (Senior Grade)
Ph. D (Perusing, NIT Silchar)
2 .3 years
- I received my B.Tech degree from Assam Down Town University in 2014 and M. Tech degree from NIT Silchar in 2016 . Presently, I am perusing Ph.D degree from NIT Silchar as a part time scholar.
- I worked as an Assistant Professor (contractual) in the department of Mechanical engineering at NIT Silchar from July 2016 to June 2018. I taught various subjects like Engineering Mechanics (2nd Semester), Machine Drawing (3rd Semester), CAD-CAM (8th Semester) and conducted various laboratory such as Fluid Mechanics laboratory (6th Semester) and Mechanical workshop (1st Semester).
- I joined JIIT-128 as an Assistant Professor in the department of ECE on 21st August 2018. I am presently conducting laboratory classes for “Engineering Workshop”.
Renewable energy, Photovoltaic thermal collector, Aerodynamics of vehicles etc.
- Prabhakar Jha , N.V. Deshpande and Sujit Nath, “CFD Simulation of Indian Freight Train Aerodynamics”, Proceedings of the 6th International and 43rd National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power December 15-17, 2016, MNNITA, Allahabad, U.P., India.
- Prabhakar Jha,, Biplab Das, and Rajat Gupta, “Energy and Exergy Analysis of Photovoltaic Thermal Air Collector Under the Climatic Condition of North Eastern, India”, 10th International Conference on Applied Energy (ICAE2018), 22-25 August 2018, Hong Kong,China
- Biplab Das, Beznaz Rezaie, Prabhakar Jha and Rajat Gupta, “Performance Analysis of Single Glazed Solar PVT Air Collector in the Climatic Condition of NE India”, 4th International Electronic Conference on Entropy and its applications, 2017: 174:1-14.
- Robotics: Organized by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd in association with E-Cell IIT-Kharagpur.
- One-week workshop on “Advanced Joining Technologies” organized by NIT Silchar.
- Five days workshop on “Advancement in Computational Fluid Dynamics” organized by NIT Silchar.