- PhD Pursuing (Electronics & Communication from JIIT)
- M.Tech ( Solid State Electronics and Materials from IIT Roorkee)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Communication from UPTU)
Teaching Experience : 11 years
Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Devices, piezoelectric materials, Energy Harvesting Circuits, Organic Electronics, Nanoscale Devices, Organic Semiconductor Materials & Devices.
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi, V. Khare , “Multi-Piezoelectric Materials Based Doubly Clamped Energy Harvester”, Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Electronics, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 6998-7011, 2020.(IP=2.1, Scopus & SCI Index).
- Shradha Saxena, Rakesh Kumar Dwivedi, Vijay Khare, “Tuning of a wide range of low resonance frequencies by a novel multi-resonant piezoelectric energy harvester,” Materials Today: Proceedings 2020. (Cite score=1.09, Scopus). (Published)
- Brijesh Kumar, B. K. Kaushik, Y. S. Negi, S. Saxena, G. D. Varma, “ Analytical Modeling and Parameter Extraction of Top and Bottom Contact Structures of Organic Thin Film Transistors,” Microelectronics Journal, 2013.
- Shradha Saxena, Rakesh Kumar Dwivedi, Vijay Khare, “Cavity Inclusion Effects on the Performance of Piezoelectric Energy Harvester”, 6th International IEEE Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC),pp. 194-200, 2020
- S Saxena, RK Dwivedi, V Khare, “Simulation Study of Uncoupled Electrical Equivalent Model of Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Device Interfaced with Different Electrical Circuits, International conference on Advances in Signal Processing and Communication, 591-600, Springer, 2019.
- S Saxena, RK Dwivedi, V Khare, “Modeling and Simulation of Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Device Coupled with Self Powered Interface Circuits”, Accepted in AIP Conference Proceedings, PMP-2019.
- S Saxena, RK Dwivedi, V Khare, “Study the effect of geometrical and material variation on the performance of bimorph piezoelectric energy harvester, AIP Conference Proceedings 2009 (1), 020057, 2018.
- S.Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare, “Modeling and simulation of piezoelectric energy harvesting device coupled with self powered interface circuits”, abstract published in ISSS International Conference on Smart Materials, Structures and Systems, 2017.
- Saxena, S., Kumar, B., Kaushik, B. K., Negi, Y. S., and Verma, G. D., “Organic Thin Film Transistors: Analytical Modeling and Structures Analysis”, Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on recent advances in information technology (RAIT-2012), ISM Dhanbad, March, 15-17, 2012.
- Kumar, B., Student IEEE Member, Saxena, S., Kaushik, B. K., IEEE Member, Negi, Y. S.,and Verma, G. D., “Analytical Modeling of Contact Effect in Top and Bottom Contact Organic Thin Film Transistors”, Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on symposium on computers and informatics (ISCI-2012), Penang, Malaysia, March, 18-20, 2012. (Accepted)
- Kumar, B., Mittal, P., Saxena, S., Kaushik, B. K., IEEE Member, Negi, Y. S.,and Verma, G. D., “Analytical Modeling and Staggered-Planar Structural Analysis for Organic Field Effect Transistor”, Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on signal processing, computing and control (ISPCC-2012), Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, March, 15-17, 2012.
- Kumar, B., Saxena, S., Mittal, P., Kaushik, B. K., Negi, Y. S.,and Verma, G. D., “Modeling and Structural Analysis of Organic Field Effect Transistors”, Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on symposium on communication systems and network technologies (CSNT-2012), Rajkot, Gujrat, May, 11-13, 2012.
Shradha Saxena, Manoj Kumar Majumder and B. K. Kaushik, “Performance Analysis in Bundled Single-walled CNT in VLSI Interconnects: A Simulation Study”, proc. National conference on progress in electronics and allied sciences (PAES-2012), Haridwar, Nov, 3-4, 2012.