- Atri Sharma, 2014 Passout BTech (IT), Within less than one year of his graduation from JIIT, he is now the Assistant Vice President (Data Systems and and Integration) at a leading MNC bank, Barclay, Bangalore. So far this is the fastest growth by any JIIT alumnus. We wish you all the very best for future.
- JIIT Alumni Meet 14th Feb 2015 JIIT held its maiden Alumni Meet (for JIIT & JBS both) on 14th Feb 2015. The event in itself was an impressive one. It was indeed great to have more than 160 Alumni participants from all pass out batches. The Event started at 05:30PM with a warm welcome to all our Alumni by Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Prof. S.C Saxena through his enlightening words followed by spectacular cultural performances (Dance, singing, instrumental & mimicry etc) given by our present students of JIIT. There was a brief tea-break in – between and the Alumni enjoyed wonderful interaction with VC , HOD’s & Professors and re-lived the nostalgic moments of their JIIT days. Soon after the tea break, event again resumed with some of the Alumni sharing stage to present their feelings on being back to Alma-Mater and their achievements in professional front. A sharp Quiz round added more fun to the event. Priyam Kotwal (Biotechnology, 2014 batch Pass out) gave a melodious singing performance on guitar. With these memorable moments, the event concluded with a vote of thanks by JIIT Team to the Alumni followed by sumptuous Dinner and take away goodies.
- JIIT – Then & Now, take a look : Click Here
- Vidur Shailender Bhatnagar batch (2008) shares platform with Arnab Goswamy at Banglore on 20th June 2014 on achieving Employee of the year 2013 award. JIIT is proud of you and wishes you goodluck for future. Event at a glance: Click Here
- Vidur Bhatnagar An article by Nupur Oswal (Batch 2004) on JIIT dresscode & student life Article by Nupur Oswal
- Abhikul Suhag from 2009 batch passed out as Flying Officer in Signal units of Indian Air Force.Piyush Aggarwal from 2010 batch passed out as Pilot Officer in Signal units of Indian Air Force.Raveena Tyagi from 2004 batch has been selected for IPS.Alumni visited JIIT for Cyber Srishti to see the photographs Click here
- CYBER SRISHTI-(An IT Symposium)
The event shall be held under the aegis of CS/IT/ECE from 26-27 April 2014 (Saturday & Sunday) in auditorium. All Alumni are most welcome to attend the event.
We are proud to share that our students (Hardik Juneja, 2nd year – CSE, Divyam Rastogi, 3rd year – CSE and Rohit Dua, 2nd year – ECE) have been selected by Google for very prestigious Google Summer of Code program which offers a scholarship of US$ 5500/- each. Sandeep Kumar Singh, 2007 BTech (CSE) graduates is contesting in the upcoming LokSabha elections 2014 from Munger Lok Sabha constituency on AAP Ticket. His facebook page is Facebook
Anuj Lakhani batch 2008-12 passed out as Lt in core of signals.
- 6- 8 March 2014: JIIT student wins certificate of appreciation for poster at Multi-disciplinary National Conference SCIENCE COLLOQUIUM: Emerging trends in basic and applied Sciences.
- Mr. Asish Tripathi (MTech Student) won a certificate of appreciation for one of the best five posters in Multi-disciplinary National Conference SCIENCE COLLOQUIUM: Emerging trends in basic and applied Sciences, DAV College Jalandhar, 6-8 march, 2014.
- 28 February- 1 March 2014: JIIT students wins best poster presentation award at International Conference on Recent Trends in Interdisciplinary Science- Opportunities and Challenges.
- Mr. Prateek Varshney (PhD student) won best poster presentation award at International Conference on Recent Trends in Interdisciplinary Science- Opportunities and Challenges, organized at Multani mall Modi College, Modi Nagar, 28 Feb-1 March, 2014.
- 3- 5 January 2014: JIIT students win first prize at IIT Bombay Techfest. A team of third year students from JIIT achieved first position amongst 72 participating teams at IIT Bombay Annual Technical Fest-an international platform for technical competitions related to programming, electronics, mechanics etc, which was organized from 3-5 January 2014. The team completed the task of developing an autonomous hovercraft that had the capability to traverse its path through the arena using line following algorithms in 21 seconds while the teams that came second and third took 45 and 51 seconds respectively. The winning team comprising Utkarsh Mathur, Shailzakant Pandey, Deepesh Gupta, and Ayushman Tripathi received a certificate of excellence as well as a cash prize of Rs 17,000.