M.Techin Mechanical Engineering (Specialization-Product Design and Development) from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad.
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeringfrom KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
Completed Master Degree in Product Design and Development from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT, ALLAHABAD) and B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar (KIIT University). Developed and Designed an Agricultural weeder using TRIZ and Design for Assembly (DFA) principle as M.Tech thesis works. Presently working as an Assistant Professor (Engineering Drawing, Design and Workshop) in department of E.C.E at JIIT-128, Noida.
Product Design and Development, Mechanical Design, Machine Design, Prototyping, TRIZ, CAD Modeling and 3D printing, Design for Assembly (DFA), Industrial Design and Robotics.
- DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURAL WEEDER
M.Tech Thesis works projects: (June 2016-July 2018)
(a) Design and Developed Agricultural Weeder using TRIZ and Design for Assembly (DFA) methodology.
(b)Performed Fatigue Analysis of weeder blade in ANSYS Software.
(c) Performed Static structural analysis of different types of force and ergonomics aspects using Ansys software.
- Indigenous Affordable Dishwasher (Dec 2017-Mar 2018)
Design and Developed low cost Motor driven dishwasher functional prototype with integrated waters taps and detergent sprayer attached.
- Simulation of Spark Ignition Engine (Dec 2014-jun 2015)
- Validated the Experimental results for the variation in speed on Brake Thermal efficiency with CFD analysis.
WORKS EXPERIENCE AND INDUSTRIAL TRANNING:
- Assistant Professor (G-I), ECE Department, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Sector 128, Noida (August 2018- February 2021).
- Assistant Professor (G-2) , ECE Department , Jaypee Instititute of Information Technology, sector 128, Noida ( March 2021 – Present)
- M.Tech (Teaching Assistantship) at MNNIT, Allahabad. (2016-2018).
- HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- (Industrial Training). (May-2014 to June 2014).
- CENTRAL TOOLS ROOMS AND TRAINNING CENTRE, Bhubaneswar
- Completed Training course on ANSYS and CATIA.
- GATE- 2016 (Mechanical Engineering). 98.87 Percentile, AIR 2225, SCORE 704.
- Waitlisted for selection (WL-1) for Scientist/engineers-SC (M.Design) against Advt No.SAC:02:2018 for Space Application centre ISRO.Wailisted for selection was for during the period of March 2020- February 2021.
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAME, WORKSHOP, WEBINAIR AND PARTICIPATION:
- Participated and completed AICTE one week Faculty Development program on “3D Printing and Design” at Sardar Patel college of Engineering, Mumbai.
- Participated and completed AICTE one week Faculty Development program on “Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering Design” at Bharati Vidyapeeth college of Engineering, Pune.
- Participated in Robotics Event “Arm-droid” and attended workshop on Astrophotography and Amateur Astronomy in National Students space challenge ’12 at IIT Kharagapur.
- Participated in one week webinar on Electronic systems for Mechanical Automation and Robotics Technology (Esmart-2020) organized by NIT silichar.
- Webniar on unlocking India’s potential in space sector, Organized by ISRO.
- Webniar on Advance and Current Trend in Aerospace Research with current sample. By Francis Xavier engineering college Tirunelveli,
- Webniar on Deep space Dreams, Presented by Anima patel sabale, Orion Space simulation manager, NASA.
- Webniar on Indigenous Knowledge system for sustainable rural development by Department of Mechanical Engineering NIT silichar.