Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
- D.Phil from University of Allahabad
- M.A.(English Literature) from University of Allahabad
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Assistant Professor , September 2015 – Current.
- More than 13 years of teaching and research experience.
Technical Communication, Business Communication, Intercultural Communication, Feminine Sensibility, Literature and Adaption.
- Bhattacharya M, Srivastava E, “Contemporary Contextualization of Paanchali and Penelope through Chitra Banerjee’s The Palace of Illusions and Margaret Atwood’s The Penelopiad: in Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities (ISSN 0975-2935), Vol. 10, No. 1, 2018 Special Issue on “Interrogating Cultural Translation: Literature and Fine Arts in Translation and Adaptation” DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.21659/rupkatha.v10n1.15 Full-Text: http://rupkatha.com/V10/n1/v10n115.pdf
- Srivastava E, “ Treatment of Subaltern and Diaspora in Kiran Desai’s Inheritance of Loss” in Re-Markings, ISSN 0972-611X May, 2018
- Published a research paper on “Alienation in the novels of Anita Desai” in July-December 2010 edition of Lingaya’s Journal of Professional Studies(ISSN 0975-539X)
- Presented a paper titled “Treatment of Subaltern and Diaspora in Kiran Desai’s Inheritance of Loss” in International Conference on Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia: Opportunities and Challenges at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida from 27-29 March, 2017.
- A research paper on “Communication between Students with Different Cultural Backgrounds: A Case Study of Galgotias University” presented at ICLC 2013 Conference “Innovative Inquiries and Emerging Paradigms in Language, Media and Communication" held during December 12-13, 2013 at NIDA, Bangkok, Thailand.
- A research paper on ‘Shedding the Western Garb: A Study of Brecht’s Epic Theatre’ presented in the International Conference on ‘Decolonising the Stage: Paradigm, Practice and Politics’ Varanasi on November 16, 2011 at Banaras Hindu University
- A research paper on ‘Feminism in the novels of Anita Desai’ presented in the International Seminar on ‘Theory at work: Text, History and Culture’ on November 11, 2010 at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Presented a paper titled: ‘Visuals as an aid to Verbals’ in a National Seminar on Communication and Soft Skills- The Emerging Paradigms at Communication and Soft Skills- The Emerging Paradigms on September 6, 2010 at DAVIET, Jalandhar.
- Attended an Online Two-week Faculty Development Programme on "Covid -19 New Age Teaching Pedagogy: Innovative Tools, Techniques and Research Methods for Efficient Business Management Teaching in Digital Era" organized by Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi from July 20 - July 31, 2020.
- Organized a Workshop on “Gender Awareness” for Non-Teaching Staff on March 7, 2020 at JIIT, Noida.
- Attended “ETTIC -International Conference” from Feb6-8, 2020 at JIIT, Noida.
- Attended FDP on “Innovative Teaching Learning Methodologies” from Dec 9-14, 2019 at JIIT, Noida.
- Organized a Workshop on Gender Sensitization for students through Sukhmanch Theatre on November 15, 2019 at JIIT, Noida.
- Organized a Workshop on “Gender Sensitization” for faculty and staff on October 24, 2019 at JIIT Noida.
- Organized an International Conference on “Translation across Cultures: Dissolving Boundaries – Creating Harmony” at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida from 4-6 October, 2018.
- Attended a Faculty Development Program on “Innovative Teaching and Research”from July 9, – July 14, 2018 at JIIT, Noida.
- Attended a Workshop on “Goods & Service Tax (GST): Concept & Application” on Dec 9, 2017 at JIIT, Noida.
- Attended a Workshop on “Case Teaching & Writing” from Sept 5-8, 2017at IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus.
- Attended a Faculty Development Program on “Qualitative Methods of Social Sciences Research”from July 10, – July 15, 2017 at JIIT, Noida.
- Attended a Short Term Course on “Significance of Literary Theories in Humanities & Social Sciences” from July 3-7, 2017 at IIT, Roorkee.
- Attended Faculty Enablement Program on Soft Skills, held during August 24-26, 2013 at Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad conducted by Infosys, Campus Connect, Chandigarh.
- Attended a Short Term Course on “Enhancing Effectiveness of Classroom Teaching through Soft Skills” from June 10-14, 2013 at IIT, Roorkee.
- Attended Faculty Development Program held during January 14-24, 2008 at BBSCET, Phaphamau, Allahabad, conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research(NITTTR) , Chandigarh.
- Currently one research scholar is working under her supervision.
- Member Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)-Standing committee against Sexual Harassment JIIT, Noida