- Ph. D
- M. Tech (Communication Systems & Signal Processing)
- B. Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Faculty and Researcher with more than 13 years of experience. Member of Machine Learning and Signal Processing group of ECE department at JIIT Noida.
Real- life and Real-time applications of Machine Learning, Multimedia Forensics, Digital Signal Processing
- Singh N., Gupta A., Jain R.C., “Statistical Characterization of Block Variance and AC DCT Coefficients for Power Law Enhanced Images,” IET Image Processing, vol. 12, no. 11, pp. 2128-2137, Aug 2018.
- Singh N., Gupta A., Jain R.C., “Adaptive Histogram Equalization based Image Forensics using Statistics of DC DCT Coefficients,” Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, AEEE, Czech Republic, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 125-134, Apr 2018.
- Singh N., Gupta A., Jain R.C., “Global Contrast Enhancement Based Image Forensics Using Statistical Features” Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol.15 (3), pp. 509-516, Sept. 2017.
- Puri, P., and Singh, N., "Two-dimensional spreading scheme employing 2D orthogonal variable spreading factor codes for orthogonal frequency and code division multiplexing systems." IET Communications, Vol 7, no. 5, pp. 463-470, Jun 2013.
- V. Sharma and N. Singh, "Deep Convolutional Neural Network with ResNet-50 Learning algorithm for Copy-Move Forgery Detection," 2021 7th International Conference on Signal Processingand Communication (ICSC), 2021, pp. 146-150, doi: 10.1109/ICSC53193.2021.9673422.
- Singh N., and Gupta A.,” Analysis of Contrast Enhancement Forensics in Compressed and Uncompressed Images”, 2016 IEEE International Conference onSignal processing and Communication (ISCS 2016), Noida, pp. 303-307, December 2016.
- Singh N., Bansal R., "Analysis of Benford's law in digital image forensics." In Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC), 2015 International Conference onIEEE, 16-18th August, 2015 , pp. 413-418.
- Puri P., Singh N., "Application of 2D OVSF Codes in OFCDM for Downlink Communication in 4G Systems," 5th International Conference, IC3 2012, Noida, India, August 6-8, 2012, pp. 502-503.
- Yadav K., Srivastava M. C., Singh N., “Optimization of Pilot Symbol Spacing and Receive Antenna Diversity in Adaptive Pilot Symbol Assisted Modulation for Rayleigh fading channel,” in SPIT-IEEE International Conference, Mumbai, India, Feb. 2008, pp. 14-17.
- Yadav K., Singh N., Srivastava M.C., “Analysis of Adaptive Pilot Symbol Assisted Modulation with Optimized Pilot Symbol Spacing for Rayleigh Fading Channel”, International Conference on Signal Processing, Communications and Networking, 2008. ICSCN '08. 4-6 Jan 2008, pp. 405 – 410.
- Yadav K., Singh N., Maskara S.L.,” Analysis of pilot symbol assisted modulation using modified long range prediction algorithm for rayleigh fading channel”, International Conference in Central Asia on Internet, 2007. ICI 2007, 3rd IEEE/IFIP, 26-28 Sept 2007, pp. 1 – 4
- Ph.D. (ongoing): Two