Assistant Professor (Senior Grade)
- Ph. D
- M. Tech (Communication Systems & Signal Processing)
- B. Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
10+ years of Teaching experience
Interest Area(s)Digital Image Forensics, Digital Signal Processing
- Singh N., Gupta A., Jain R.C., “Statistical Characterization of Block Variance and AC DCT Coefficients for Power Law Enhanced Images,” IET Image Processing, vol. 12, no. 11, pp. 2128-2137, Aug 2018.
- Singh N., Gupta A., Jain R.C., “Adaptive Histogram Equalization based Image Forensics using Statistics of DC DCT Coefficients,” Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, AEEE, Czech Republic, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 125-134, Apr 2018.
- Singh N., Gupta A., Jain R.C., “Global Contrast Enhancement Based Image Forensics Using Statistical Features” Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol.15 (3), pp. 509-516, Sept. 2017.
- Puri, P., and Singh, N., "Two-dimensional spreading scheme employing 2D orthogonal variable spreading factor codes for orthogonal frequency and code division multiplexing systems." IET Communications, Vol 7, no. 5, pp. 463-470, Jun 2013.
- Singh N., and Gupta A.,” Analysis of Contrast Enhancement Forensics in Compressed and Uncompressed Images”, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Signal processing and Communication (ISCS 2016), Noida, pp. 303-307, December 2016.
- Singh N., Bansal R., "Analysis of Benford's law in digital image forensics." In Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC), 2015 International Conference onIEEE, 16-18th August, 2015 , pp. 413-418.
- Puri P., Singh N., "Application of 2D OVSF Codes in OFCDM for Downlink Communication in 4G Systems," 5th International Conference, IC3 2012, Noida, India, August 6-8, 2012, pp. 502-503.
- Yadav K., Srivastava M. C., Singh N., “Optimization of Pilot Symbol Spacing and Receive Antenna Diversity in Adaptive Pilot Symbol Assisted Modulation for Rayleigh fading channel,” in SPIT-IEEE International Conference, Mumbai, India, Feb. 2008, pp. 14-17.
- Yadav K., Singh N., Srivastava M.C., “Analysis of Adaptive Pilot Symbol Assisted Modulation with Optimized Pilot Symbol Spacing for Rayleigh Fading Channel”, International Conference on Signal Processing, Communications and Networking, 2008. ICSCN '08. 4-6 Jan 2008, pp. 405 – 410.
- Yadav K., Singh N., Maskara S.L.,” Analysis of pilot symbol assisted modulation using modified long range prediction algorithm for rayleigh fading channel”, International Conference in Central Asia on Internet, 2007. ICI 2007, 3rd IEEE/IFIP, 26-28 Sept 2007, pp. 1 – 4.