Swati Sharma, Ph.D. in Management has more than 20 years of work experience in Academics, Research and Industry. Her interest areas are Service Management Tourism and Technology adoptions. She has authored several conference publications, book chapters and 24 refereed research papers in reputed research journals (SSCI & SCOPUS indexed, ABDC listed) with academic citations. She has published in Tourism Management and Tourism Recreation Research. She has convened international conference in Feb 2020, and has organized several FDP’s, workshops, and guest lecture. She is a reviewer for leading peer reviewed research journals.
She takes active interest in community service groups and is in charge of two students club and is also serving as NSS Program Officer.
- Sharma, A., Sharma, S., & Chaudhary, M. (2020). Are small travel agencies ready for digital marketing? Views of travel agency managers. Tourism Management, 79, 104078..SCOPUS, SCI and ABDC ranking A* Journal (Impact factor-7.432)
- Roy, G., &Sharma. S., (2021) Analyzing one-day tour trends during COVID 19 disruption – applying push and pull theory and text mining approach, Tourism Recreation Research, Dec 29, Page 1-16. SCOPUS, ABDC Ranking A.
- Sengupta, S., Sharma, S., & Singh, A. (2020). Authentic Leadership Fostering Creativity in Start-ups: Mediating Role of Work Engagement and Employee Task Proactivity. Business Perspectives and Research, 2278533720964298. SCOPUS and ABDC ranking C.
- Malik, A., &Sharma, S. (2021)Antecedents of Wallet App Adoption. International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies (IJWLTT), 16(2), 12-31.) Scopus Indexed, DBLP, WOS
- Dev, S., &Sharma, S. (2021), Employee Satisfaction and Gender: A study of Indian Banks. International Journal of Service Science Management Engineering and Technology, 12(1), 1-16. Scopus Indexed. 10.4018/IJSSMET.2021010101
- Sharma, S., Sharma, A., (2020) "Twitter Sentiment Analysis During Unlock Period of COVID-19," pp. 221-224, IEEE Explore
- Sharma, S. Towards an Understanding of the Indian Tourist buying Airbnb Services. International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management, 12(3), (in press) Scopus Indexed, Web of science.
- Sharma, S. (2019). A study of relationship between culture, gender and sustainable tourism: a study of Bhutan. Journal of Environmental Accounting and Management, 7(4), 367-379 DOI:10.5890/JEAM.2019.12.002 Scopus Indexed, Web of Science
- Malik, A., Suresh, S., &Sharma, S. (2019). An empirical study of factors influencing consumers' attitude towards adoption of wallet apps. International Journal of Management Practice, 12(4), 426-442. DOI:10.1504/IJMP.2019.102534.Scopus Indexed, ABDC Ranking C.
- Sharma, S. (2019). The Role of Perceived Value and Gender on Customers' Purchase Intention of Ride Sharing Services. International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM), 10(4), 31-46. DOI:10.4018/IJABIM.2019100103 Scopus Indexed, Web of Science,
- Singh, A., Sengupta, S., &Sharma, S. (2018). Towards a Better Understanding of the Relationship between Authentic Leadership and Its Positive Outcomes: A Theoretical Framework.International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, 15(2), 1850013-1-1850013-20.DOI:10.1142/S021987701850013X. Scopus Indexed, ABDC Ranking C, Web of Science).
- Singh, A., Sengupta, S., and Sharma, S. (2018). Empathy and Mindfulness Exploring the Possible Predictors of Authentic Leadership, Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals, IGI Global Publishers, Chapter 15, pp. 290-307, DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-5297-0.ch015
- Sharma, S., & Dev, S. (2018) Evolving Face of Consumer Ethics: An Empirical Study of Indian Millennial. 5th International Symposium on Emerging Trends and Technologies in Libraries and Information Services (ETTLIS). 331-337. (IEEE, Scopus Indexed). October 2018. 10.1109/ETTLIS.2018.8485226
- Arora, A., Malhotra, R., Saxena, N., &Sharma, S. (2018). Wallet App Credibility Analysis Based on App Content and User Reaction. 5th International Symposium on Emerging Trends and Technologies in Libraries and Information Services (ETTLIS) 263-268. (IEEE, Scopus Indexed)DOI: 10.1109/ETTLIS.2018.8485230
- Malik, A, Suresh S, &Sharma, S. (2017). Factors influencing consumers’ attitude towards adoption and continuance use of mobile applications: a conceptual model. Procedia Computer Science, 122, 107-11. Scopus Indexed ISSN: 1877-0509
- Singh, A., S. Sengupta, &Sharma, S. (2016). Empathy and Mindfulness: Potential Antecedents to Authentic Leadership. International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals. 7(4) 1-14. DOI:10.4018/IJHCITP.2016100101(Scopus Indexed, Web of Science).
- Singh, A., Sengupta, S., and Sharma, S. (2018) “Empathy and Mindfulness Exploring the Possible Predictors of Authentic Leadership” in Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals, IGI Global Publishers, Chapter 15, pp. 290-307, DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-5297-0.ch015
- Sharma, S(2014) Is the world really Flat, Selected Caselets in Management, Edited book by Prof Mukesh Chaturvedi and Surabhi Singh IMS Publishing House, Noida Noida pp 36-37
- Sharma, S.,and Gupta, A., “Leadership in the curricula of business schools” Service Management. .Edited by Dr. Raj Kumar and Adarsh Agarwal. Excel India Publishers , ISBN978-93-80697-00-0,pp198-202,2010.
- Sharma. Sand Gupta. A. “Service Marketing; Heterogeneity Competitive Asset or a Stumbling block”, Compendium of selected national papers, management Practices Beyond Recession. Theme: Marketing vol. 4. Perfect publication private limited, pp 23-26, 2009.
- Sharma, S and Aggarwal P., “Tappping and Untapped: The Bottom of the Pyramid, Scope and Challenges of Rural Marketing in India”. Edited by Sumesh Raizada and Vishal Publishing house, pp 222-233, 2010 ISBN:978-81-7446-842-0
Conference Publications / Proceedings
- Aishwarya Singh, Santoshi Sengupta and Swati Sharma Research Proposal To Study the Relationship Between Authentic Leadership and Creativity with Mediating Effect of Work Engagement and Moderating Effect of Individual Orientation Towards National Culture. Presented in 4th Biennial Conference of Indian Academy of Management Conference organized by IIM Lucknow. 11-13 Dec 2015
- Anshul Malik, Swati Sharma and S Suresh, Research Proposal To Study the Factors influencing consumers’ attitude towards adoption and continous use of mobile applicayion. Presented in 5th Biennial conference of Indian Academy of Management Conference organized by IIM Lucknow.18-20 Dec 2017
- S.Sharma, (2017), “The effects of Individual Level cultural and demographics on Mobile Shopping Adoption” in the international conference on Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia-Opportunities and Challenges , March 27-29, 2017
- Sharma, S. and Gupta, A. (2009), “Service Marketing: Heterogeneity, A competitive asset or a stumbling block”, Compendium of selected national papers in Management Practices beyond Recession; Theme: Marketing, Vol. IV, Perfect Publication Private Ltd, pp. 23-26.
- Sharma, S.,Yaj Medury, Gupta.A “Exploring the Attributes of Good Service Recovery”, National Conference on Marketing of Services in global Scenario: Issues and challenges, School of Management, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida.
- S. Sharma, and P. Agarwal, “ERP in student information management system : a case study of Raisoni group of institutions”, International Conference in Management Science and Arts, Gurukul Kangri University Haridwar, 2008.
- S. Sharma, “Soft skills in flat world”, International Conference on Soft Skills Development Strategies: Corporate and Academia Perspectives, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, Rajasthan 2008.
- S. Sharma, and P. Agarwal, “Impact of online education on traditional campus based education - a learner’s perception” International Conference on Managing Global Business Competition: Worlds Best Practice, Mohan Lal Sukhadia University Udaipur, 2008.
- Sharma, S. and Gupta, A., Winning Mantras for Marketing in current times “Service Recovery and Service Management Perspectives”, Vth National Conference on Marketing:, Ghaziabad, Institute of Technology and Science Ghaziabad. ISBN 13:978-0230-32920-1, pp.172-189, 19-20th February 2010.
Invited Lectures and Seminars
- Panel Speaker for an online panel discussion on “Inspiration orExecution: What defines creativity better?” on December 19 2020.
- Key resource person for a one day workshop on writing High Impact Factor research papers: Effectively and efficiently organized by Department of Research and PG studies in Management and Department of Commerce, Vidya Bharti Mahavidyalaya, Amravati, Maharashtra, on October 10, 2020.
- Key resource person for a three day online FDP on writing High Impact Factor research papers: Effectively and efficiently organized by GHRIBM, Maharashtra, from 2-4 June 2020
- Chief Speaker for a webinar on “Professional Etiquettes”” organized by CMS institute of Management Studies, Coimbatore on 27 June 2020.
- Conducted a two-day workshop on “Managing Conflict at Workplace” on 5-6 July, 2019 at Consortium e-learning Network Pvt Ltd., Delhi.
- Conducted, a session on “Communication for Success” at Workplace” on March 23, 2019 at Consortium e-learning Network Pvt Ltd., Delhi.
- Delivered a session on Social Media Marketing at one day workshop on Digital Marketing on 12 September 2015.
- Delivered a guest lecture on Cross Cultural Management at National Institute of Entrepreneurship, Noida, August 24th, 2013.
- Delivered a guest lecture on “Team Building for Entrepreneurs” for M.tech students of Information Technology and Entrepreneurship, Department of Computer Science, JIIT, Noida, February11th, 2015.
- Delivered a session on “Delivering Excellence: Blended Learning”, Faculty Development Program for Effective teaching on 30 July, 2014, organized by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, JIIT Noida.
Faculty Development Program Attended (International)
- Attended the eight day program on Appreciating Business Culture in China, organized by Jiangsu University, Jiangsu ,China.,2008
- Attended the MBA immersion program (5days) conducted by Asian Institute of Management. Philippines 2007
PH D GUIDANCE:
- Ms Aishwarya Singh (14409002) The Effect of Authentic leadership on creativity in Indian start-ups-JIIT
- Ms Anhul Malik (16409004)-Mobile App Adoption- A study of Wallet and Social Apps
- Ms Ankita Sharma(18413004) Adoption of Digital Marketing by Small Travel Agencies-JIIT