- PhD (Submitted) (July 2015- till date) from Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad.
- M.Tech (2015, Information Technology, Specialization –Software Engineering) from Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad.
- B.Tech (Information Technology) from UPTU in 2012.
Received the B. Tech. degree in information technology from the Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, India, in 2012, and the M.Tech degree from the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, India in 2015, where I have submitted my Ph.D. Thesis. Research interests include compressive sensing, in-network inference, wireless sensor networks, Machine Learning, Data Compression. Currently, working as an Assistant Professor in department of Computer Science at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Sector-62, Noida. Currently, teaching IoT Analytics, Data Structure and IoT and IoT security to undergraduate students.
- Presently working as An Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Sector 62, Noida, U.P. from 01-02-2019 to till date
- Compressive sensing, In-network inference, Wireless Sensor Networks, Machine Learning, Data Compression.
International Journals (SCI)
- Vivek Kumar Singh, Shekhar Verma, and Manish Kumar. "Stream processing with concept drift for event identification in sensors enabled IoT environment." IEEE Sensors Journal (2019).
- Vivek Kumar Singh, Shekhar Verma and Manish Kumar, “ODECS: An On-Demand Explosion based Compressed Sensing using Random Walks in Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE Systems Journal (2019).
- Vivek Kumar Singh, Shekhar Verma, and Manish Kumar. “DBCS: Decomposition Based Compressive Sensing for Event Oriented Wireless Sensor Networks”, Wireless Personal Communications 99, no. 1 (2018): 351-369. (Impact Factor- 1.200)
- Vishal Krishna Singh, Vivek Kumar Singh and Manish Kumar, “Network Health Monitoring of WSNs Using Node Loss Rate Calculations”, in Wireless Personal Communications. (Impact Factor- 1.200) (2019)
- Vishal Krishna Singh, Vivek Kumar Singh and Manish Kumar. “In-Network Data Processing Based on Compressed Sensing in WSN: A Survey”, Wireless Personal Communications 96, no. 2 (2017): 2087-2124. (Impact Factor- 1.200)
- Vivek Kumar Singh, Shekhar Verma, and Manish Kumar. “Jellyfish detection using wireless sensor networks”, in Information and Communication Technology (CICT), 2017 Conference on, pp. 1-5. IEEE, 2017.
- Vivek Kumar Singh, Anubhav Shivhare and Manish Kumar. “Sparse matrix completion for effective recommendation system” in VCAS-18, IEEE, 2017.