- PhD (July 2018- till date) from Delhi Technological University.
- M.Tech (2014) from I.I.I.T. Delhi.
- B.Tech (2012) from H.M.R.I.T.M. (GGSIPU).
Social Media Analytics, Deep Learning, AI/ML
- Ahuja, Nishtha, and Shailender Kumar. "S-HAN: Hierarchical Attention Networks with Stacked Gated Recurrent Unit for Fake News Detection." 2020 8th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions)(ICRITO). IEEE, 2020. [SCOPUS]
- Ahuja, N. and Kumar, A. (2017). State of Art on Generating Indian Sign Language Text using English/Hindi Text. International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, [online] 10(22), pp.117-124. Available at: http://serialsjournals.com/serialjournalmanager/pdf/1501934800.pdf [Accessed 26 Feb. 2018]
- Singh, S., & Ahuja, N. (2015, December). Article recommendation system based on keyword using map-reduce. In 2015 Third International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP) (pp. 548-550) IEEE.
Positions of Responsibility
July 2017- July 2018: Member, AKGEC NBA/NAAC and Result Analysis Committee
July 2017- Present: Co-Editor of GLIMPSE- Departmental Journal of CSE DEPT. (AKGEC)
July 2016-July 2017: Faculty In-charge, Le Fiestus (Annual Fest of JUIT)
May 2014-July 2014: Instructor, refresher module for the incoming MTech Students on “Database Course” (IIIT-Delhi)
- Apr 2017: Organizer, One-day workshop on "A Foundation Program on Data Science using Statistica" in association with Grid Analytics Pvt. Ltd. at JUIT Waknaghat
- Dec 2016: Member Organizing Committee, Fourth International Conference on “Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC-2016)” held at JUIT Waknaghat
- Dec 2015: Member Organizing Committee, Third International Conference on “Image Information Processing (ICIIP)” held at JUIT Waknaghat
- Dec 2014: Member Organizing Committee, Third International Conference on “Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC-2014)” held at JUIT Waknaghat
- September 2020: Attended a 6-day online workshop on “Computation Intelligence Techniques for Machine Learning”JUIT, Waknaghat
- May 2020: Attended a 5-day ATAL online workshop on “Data Science” at Punjab Engineering College
- April 2018: Attended a 5-day TEQUIP-III workshop on “Machine Learning in Predictive Modelling” at Delhi Technological University.
- Mar 2018: Attended a 2-day workshop on “Internet of Things” at AKGEC, Ghaziabad
- April 2016: Attended a 2-days Workshop on “3G and 4G Systems- Working, planning and deployment scenario in India” conducted at JIIT Noida
- Jan 2015: Attended a 4-day Faculty Development Program on “Signal Processing and its Applications” conducted at JUIT Waknaghat
- Dec 2015: Attended a 6-day Faculty Development Program on “Virtualization & Cloud Computing - Fundamentals & Practical Approach” conducted at JUIT Waknaghat
- July 2014: Attended a 6-day Faculty Development Program for “Excellence in Teaching, Research & Education” – by Design conducted at JUIT Waknaghat