Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
- M.Tech, Production Engineering, NIT Jaipur, 2016
- B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering, GEC Gurugram, 2012
- Research in alternative dielectric for Electro-Discharge Machining using Waste vegetable oil.
- Works in the field of Micro Machining with latest high end machine like Micro EDM and Abrasive Flow Machine
- Tool designing in Auto CAD/CAM with industrial problems and challenges
- Design and Testing of JAIPUR FOOT in collaboration with OHIO State University, USA.
Work as Asst. professor, MAE Dept., HMRITM (Indraprastha university), Delhi (Aug 2016- Aug 2018)
- Nitesh Kumar, HS Mali, “Investigating Feasibility of Waste Vegetable oil for Sustainable Electric-Discharge Machining” AIMTDR 2016, College of Engineering, Pune.
- Nitesh Kumar, Manoj Kumar “Experimental feasibility of waste Vegetable oil as alternative dielectric in Electric discharge machining” COMP 2016, DTU Delhi.