Call for papers - Instructions
- 1.Paper Formatting: Follow the formatting guidelines provided by the conference. Use the provided template or style file to ensure consistency.
- 2.Paper Length: Pay attention to the specified page limit for your paper. Ensure that your submission adheres to the required length, including all figures, tables, and references
- 3.Title and Abstract: Provide a clear and concise title that accurately reflects the content of your paper. Write an informative abstract that summarizes the objectives, methods, and key findings of your research
- 4.Introduction: Begin your paper with an introduction that clearly presents the motivation, problem statement, and objectives of your research. Provide sufficient background information to help readers understand the context of your work
- 5.Methods and Materials: Describe the methodology, algorithms, or techniques used in your research. Provide enough detail to allow readers to understand and potentially replicate your work. If applicable, include information about the datasets, hardware, or software used.
- 6.Results and Analysis: Present your results in a clear and organized manner. Use tables, figures, and graphs to illustrate your findings. Provide a detailed analysis and interpretation of the results, highlighting their significance and relevance
- 7.Discussion and Conclusion: Discuss the implications of your results and their significance in relation to the research objectives. Address any limitations or challenges encountered during your study. Summarize your main findings and state your conclusions.
- 8.References: Include a list of all references cited in your paper. Follow the IEEE citation style guidelines for formatting your references. Ensure that all cited works are accurately and consistently cited within the text.
- 9.Plagiarism and Originality: Ensure that your paper is original and does not contain any plagiarized content. Cite and attribute all relevant sources appropriately. Plagiarism in any form is strictly prohibited and can lead to the rejection of your paper.
- 10.Submission Process: Follow the instructions provided by the conference for paper submission. This usually involves submitting your paper through an online submission system. Make sure to meet the specified submission deadline.
- 11.Peer Review Process: Be aware that your paper will undergo a peer review process. Reviewers will evaluate the quality, relevance, and novelty of your work. Address any reviewer comments and revise your paper accordingly before the final submission deadline
- 12.Presentation: If your paper is accepted, prepare a clear and engaging presentation to deliver at the conference. Follow any guidelines or instructions provided by the conference organizers regarding presentation format and duration.