ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR & DEPARTMENTAL COORDINATOR
- Ph. D in Finance(Lucknow University)
- M. Com (Lucknow University)
- Advance Diploma in Business Management (ICFAI University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
Dr. Sakshi Varshney a PhD. in Corporate Finance from Lucknow University is working as an Associate Professor. During the teaching career of more than 14 years, she has taught subjects like Digital Transformation in Financial Services, Corporate Finance, Financial Management, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Indian Financial System, Economics, Portfolio Management, Income tax. She has to her credit various prestigious publications in international journals and serves as an active reviewer of Management journals. She is organizing various workshops, conferences and Faculty development programs at department level.
PH. D SUPERVISION
- Mohini Gupta- “Empirical Analysis of Real Exchange Rate Volatility on Indo-U.S. Bilateral Trade at Commodity Level: A Symmetric and Asymmetric Approach”, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
- Purwa Srivastava- “Domestic Institutional Investor’s Trading Activity and Stock Returns Behaviour: Evidence from Indian Stock Market”, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
- Shriram Anil Purankar - “Empirical Investigation of Commodity Futures, Commodity Indices, Equity Indices and Macroeconomic Indicators: Evidence from India”. Jaypee Business School
- Behavior of Cryptocurrency in Modern Finance: A Currency, an Asset, Speculative Asset or Just as a Bubble
- Life time member of All India Accounting Association
- Corporate Finance& Accounting, Economics, Taxation
- Kaur, A., Varshney.S.,"A Best-Worst Scaling based Evaluation for Indian News Websites," WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications, vol. 19, pp. 303-310, 2022
- Agrawal, A, Varshney, S and Mani, M. “Bitcoin forecasting performance measurement: A comparative study of econometric, machine learning, and artificial intelligence-based models”, Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy, World Scientific Publication. DOI: 10.1142/S1793993323500084 (Indexed in SCOPUS and WoS ESCI). (JCI impact factor 2021- 0.31) ISSN 1793-9933
- Agrawal, A, Varshney, S and Mani, M. “Interconnection among Cryptocurrency, Commodity and Stock Indices: A Study in the Light of Binance Coin”, International Journal of Business Excellence, Inderscience Publication. DOI: 10.1504/IJBEX.2022.10053482. (Indexed in SCOPUS).
- Agrawal, A, Varshney, S and Mani, M. “Pre and During Covid-19 Pandemic Study of Bitcoin Price against Major Fiat Currencies of the World”, International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Publication. DOI: 10.1504/IJBIR.2022.10053483 (Indexed in SCOPUS).
- P. Srivastava, and S. Varshney. "The relationship of domestic institutional investors and India stock market returns: An ARDL bound testing approach." Journal of Transnational Management (2020): 1-20. (Scopus Indexed)
- S. Varshney and P. Srivastava, “A study on the movement of initial coin offering: A swot analysis,” International Journal of Scientific& Technology Research, vol. 9, Issue no. 2, February,2020. (Scopus Indexed)
- M. Gupta and S. Varshney, “Quest on Interdisciplinary Factors of Entrepreneurship Empowering Economic Growth,” International Journal of Scientific& Technology Research, vol. 9, Issue no. 2, February,2020. (Scopus Indexed)
- P. Srivastava and S. Varshney (India), “The effect created by the instigation of LTCG on ELSS Schemes: A Case of India,” Indian J. Commerce Management Stud., vol. X, no. 3, p. 43, 2019.
- S. Varshney and Iti Gupta, 2016. “Empirical study of accounting practices: Creative Accounting, International Journal of Current Research Vol. 8, Issue, 11, pp.42580-42584, November 2016
- S. Kanchan, and S. Varshney, Evaluating Return on Training and Development, International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies (IJIMS), Volume 3 issue 2 (January 2016), ISSN 2348 – 0343
- S. Varshney and S. Kanchan, Accounting Costs of Recruitment: Literature Evidence, International Journal of Research & Development in Technology and Management Sciences, Volume-22, Issue-3, December 2015, ISBN 1-63102-460-4. (Impact factor- 2.1479)
- S. Kanchan and S. Varshney, Skill development initiatives and strategies, Asian Journal of Management Research, Volume 5, No 4 - 2015 - May Issue.
- S. Kanchan and S. Varshney, “Corporate Social Responsibility: A Theoretical View”, International Journal of Commerce, Business and Management (IJCBM), (Volume 4 Number 1 February 2015) Impact Factor 0.326
- S. Varshney (2014), “Technical Analysis of Indian Pharmaceutical Companies”, International Journal of Research in Management &Technology (IJRMT), Vol.4, No.2, pp. 111-113
- S. Varshney, “Vision of Microfinance in India”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), Vol 1, Issue 4, pp.1-4, June 2012
- M. Gupta and S. Varshney, “Does Exchange Rate Volatility Impact Export Trade Of India-U.S. At Commodity-Level ?,” presented atDOCTORAL SYMPOSIUM 2020,Organized by IIM Kozhikode, India from December 09th- 11th, 2020.
- M. Gupta and S. Varshney, “Bidirectional causal relationship between International trade, financial development and economic growth: Evidence from India,” presented at ETTIC-2020 Embracing the transformative times: An Int. Conf. on Digitalization of Management and Social Sciences, Noida, India, Feb 6th-8th,2020.
- P. Srivastava and S.Varshney,Institutional Investor’s Endurance in IPO: A Literature Review, International Conference on "Translation across Cultures-Dissolving Boundaries: Creating Harmony" (ICTAC-2018), October 4th– 6th, 2018
- S. Varshney and S. Kanchan, “Access of Venture Capital to Women Entrepreneurs” International Conference on "Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia-Opportunities and Challenges" (ICSA-2017) 27th – 29thMarch, 2017.
- S. Varshney and A. Kumar,(2014) "Creative Accounting: An Inside View of Accounting”,All India Accounting Conference &International Seminar, November 8th-9th, 2014.
- S. Varshney and A. Kumar, (2014) "Contribution of Private Companies towards Corporate Social Responsibility",All India Accounting Conference &International Seminar, January 10th-11th,2014.
- S. Varshney, WTO: A framework for opportunities- An Indian Perspective on March 21st-22nd, 2004, Lucknow University.
- S. Varshney, Entrepreneurship Development of Women in India in Post Liberalisation Era- March 20th2005, Lucknow University.
- PurwaSrivastava, and Sakshi Varshney,"A Review Paper on Institutional Investor’s Endurance in IPO." Available at SSRN 3566278 (2020).
- Organizing Committee Member of ETTIC-2020: Embracing the Transformative Times: An International Conference on Digitalization of Management and Social Sciences, Noida, India, Feb 6-8,2020 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Organised “Workshop on Gender Sensitization Awareness Programme”October 24th, 2019 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Organised Student Gender Awareness Programme by Sukhmanch Theatre “Dastak” on 15th November 2019
- Organizing committee member of International Conference on "Translation across Cultures- Dissolving Boundaries: Creating Harmony" (ICTAC-2018), October 4th – 6th, 2018 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Attended Two Days Workshop on Current Aspects of Research Evaluation and Plagiarism” on November 30th- December 01st, 2018 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology,Noida
- Attended One Week Faculty Development Programme on Innovative Teaching & Research from 9th July – 14th July 2018 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida.
- Attended Three Days Workshop on Qualitative Research Techniques on 6th -8th September,2018 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology,Noida
- Attended Two Days Workshop on Research Paper Writing from 19th -20th January, 2018 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
- Organised and Attended One day Workshop on Goods & Service Tax (GST): Concept & Application on 9th December 2017 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
- Organised and Attended Invited Lecture on "Global Financial Crisis & Analysis of Financial Markets 8th November 2017, at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida.
- Attended Ivey Publishing, Case Teaching and Writing Workshop from September 05th-08th, 2017 at IIM Lucknow - Noida Campus.
- Organised Workshop on Finance for Non-Finance Professionals at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida on 5th August 2017.
- Organised and Attended One Week Faculty Development Programme on, Qualitative Methods of Social Science Research’ at Department of HSS, JIIT-Noida, from July 10th-15th, 2017.
- Organizing Committee Member of International Conference on Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia- Opportunities and Challenges (ICSA) from 27th to 29th March, 2017 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Attended Two Days National Workshop on "Research Paper Writing and Publishing", organized by Department of HSS, JIIT Noida, from 29th -30th July 2016.
- Attended One Week Faculty Development Programme on, Enhancement of Research Abilities for Capacity Building of New-age Researchers Organised by Department of HSS, JIIT-Noida, from 16th -21st July, 2015.
- Attended One Week Faculty Development Programme on Curriculum Development & Implementation, Organised by Department of HSS, JIIT-Noida, from 13th-18thJuly, 2015.
- Attended One-Day International workshop on Statistical and Numerical Trends in Sciences and Engineering, organised by JIIT 128 Noida, on January 1st,2015
- Organized and attended Workshop on Computational Linguistics on 14th-15th November, 2014, JIIT Noida.
- Attended Two-day FDP on Structural Equation Modeling,18th-19thJanuary 2014, JIIT, Sec 62, Noida.
- Resource Person for Leadership Session (MBTI) in a Training Program for READ (Rural Education and Development) India from 4th-6thApril 2011 JUIT Waknaghat.
- Organized and attended Workshop on Rejuvenating Women Workforce in 21st Century: Issues & Challenges on 4th October 2010, JUIT Waknaghat.
- WTO: A framework for opportunities- An Indian Perspective on March 21st-22nd 2004,Lucknow University.
- Entrepreneurship Development of Women in India in Post Liberalisation Era- March 20th2005, Lucknow University.
- Workshop attended at ICFAI National College, Lucknow: Latest approach to teach Business Studies.
- 4 ongoing
- Life time member of All India Accounting Association