Instruction for Full Paper Submission
- The submission website is located at: http://ees.elsevier.com/MATPR/default.asp.
- You have to login (Author Login) by giving your credentials. If you are unsure about yuur earlier registeration in elsevier website, click 'Forgotten Username/Password' or Register yourself.
- Please use prescribed templates to prepare full paper(s) in
MS-WORD format. Do not edit or change any setting of this template.
- Authors must select "AMN-2020" when they reach the "Article Type" step in the submission process.
- The maximum length of the full paper(s) is restricted to 4-6 pages.
- Guide for Authors: More details about submission of manuscripts via Elsevier's editorial management system is given at https://www.elsevier.com/journals/materials-today-proceedings/2214-7853/guide-for-authors .
- Authors should register for the conference as soon as they get mail from ELSEVIER or from the organizers that the article is accepted.
- Do not use copyrighted material without permission and proper crediting. Similarity index should be less than 10%.
- Prepare your full paper(s) in electronic form using MS Word template for use as Camera Ready Copy. This will be used for further review and hence submit your work in the proper format. Please note that no corrections are possible in a later stage.
Instruction for Extended Abstract Submission
- Find paper category out of A,B,C and D as mentioned here to be submitted. Do mention Paper category in the email at the time of submission.
- Please use prescribed template to prepare extended abstract(s).
The Microsoft word (.docx) file of extended abstract(s) should be forwarded to email@example.com by the last date of paper submission.
- Extended abstract can have one figure (if required) and reference(s).
- Ensure that texts and figures are clear, legible, scientifically correct and free of errors.
- Please note that papers given in the proper format only will be considered for review.
- Do not add page numbers or headers/footers and also do not alter the margins of our templates.
Download Templates and other related documents
Last date for Abstract/Full paper submission has been extended up to January 20, 2020.
Acceptance of papers will be communicated latest by 28 January 2020.
Feel free to ask related queries.
Dr. Manoj Kumar
Dr. Sandeep Chhoker