- PhD (ECE)
- M.Tech ( Information & Communication Technology)
- B.Tech ( Electronics & Communication)
Total Experience : 18.5 Years
Ashish Goel was born in Rampur, (U.P) India. He received his B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering from Institute of Engineering Technology Bareilly, India in year 2002. He has received his M.Tech and Ph.D. degrees from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, India in year 2004 and 2013 respectively. He joined, ECE department of JIIT, Noida as a faculty member in year 2004. He is having a teaching experience of 15.5 Years at JIIT, Noida. He is member of IEEE.
Interest Area(s)High speed wireless communication systems, Channel coding MIMO-OFDM, Mobility Management and Cryptography.
- A. Goel, P. Gupta and M. Agrawal, “Joint ICI Cancellation and PAPR Reduction in OFDM Systems without Side-Information” Wireless Personal Communications, Springer, vol 71, no. 4, pp. 2605-2623, 2013. [Indexed in SCI] http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11277-012-0957-z/fulltext.html
- A. Goel, P. Gupta and M. Agrawal, “SER Analysis of PTS Based Techniques for PAPR Reduction in OFDM Systems” Digital Signal Processing, Elsevier, vol. 23, no.1, pp. 302-313, Jan. 2013. [Indexed in SCI] http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1051200412002187
- A. Goel, P. Gupta Poddar and M. Agrawal, “M-ary Chaotic Sequence Based SLM-OFDM System for PAPR Reduction without Side-Information” International Journal of Computer and Communication Engineering, WASET, vol. 6, pp. 299-304, May 2012. [Indexed in SCOPUS] https://www.waset.org/journals/ijcce/v6/v6-49.pdf
- A. Goel, P. Gupta Poddar and M. Agrawal, “Generalized M-2M Mapping Scheme for SLM and PTS Based Methods for PAPR Reduction in OFDM Systems without Side-Information” Wireless Personal Communications, Springer, vol 74, no.2, pp. 285-305, 2014. [Indexed in SCI]
- A. Goel, Komaldeep “PAPR reduction in MIMO-OFDM Systems Using SLM without Side Information” (Accepted for publication in Journal of Optical Communications), [Indexed SCOPUS] DOI: 10.1515/joc-2017-0184
- A. Goel, P. Mathur, “Companding Schemes for PAPR Reduction in OFDM System: A Review” (Accepted for publication in Journal of Optical Communications), [Indexed SCOPUS] https://doi.org/10.1515/joc-2017-0196
- S. Gupta, A. Goel, “Generalised Trapezoidal Companding Technique for PAPR Reduction in OFDM System” (Accepted for publication in Journal of Optical Communications), [Indexed SCOPUS] https://doi.org/10.1515/joc-2018-0083
- G. Verma, C. Dabas, A. Goel, M. Kumar, V. Khare, “Clustering Based Power Optimization of Digital Circuits for FPGAs”, Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences (JIOS), Taylor Francis, Vol. 38, Issue No. 6, pp. 1029-1037, Oct. 2017, (Indexed in ESCI)
- A. Goel, P.G. Poddar, M. Agrawal, “A Novel Quadrilateral Companding Transform for PAPR Reduction in OFDM Systems” Digital Signal Processing, Elsevier, vol. 85, no.2, pp. 113-123, Feb. 2019.
- Gupta S., Goel A., “Chicken Swarm Optimization for PTS based PAPR Reduction in OFDM Systems,” Journal of Communications Software and Systems, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 224-231, Sep. 2020. (Indexed in SCOPUS & Emerging SCI)
- Gupta S., Goel A., “Improved Selected Mapping Technique for Reduction of PAPR in OFDM Systems,” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 117-122, Oct 2020. (Indexed in SCOPUS & Emerging SCI)
- Goel A., Gupta S., “Side Information Embedding Scheme for PTS Based PAPR Reduction in OFDM Systems,” Alexandria Engineering Journal, vol. 61, no. 12, pp. 11765-77, 2022. , (Indexed in SCI), Impact Factor: 6.626
- Gupta J., Goel A, “Piecewise Approximation for Gaussian -function and its Applications;Sadhana, Springer 47, 169 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12046-022-01944-w. (Indexed in SCI), Impact Factor: 1.214
INTERNATIONAL/ NATIONAL CONFERENCES:
A. Goel “Phase rotated ICI Self-Cancellation Scheme with Frequency Diversity for OFDM Systems” In Proceedings of 2013 International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC), 12th -14th Dec 2013, Noida, India, pp. 36-41.
A. Goel and M. Agrawal, “Data Combining Scheme for ICI Conjugate Cancellation Scheme in OFDM Systems”, In Proceedings of Nineteenth National Conference on Communication (NCC) 2013, Feb. 2013, New Delhi, India, pp.1-5. [Indexed in IEEE Explore]
A. Goel and M. K. Garg, “Comparative Performance Evaluation of Convolutionally Coded and LDPC Coded OFDM System over AWGN and SUI-5 Fading Channel”, In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computer and Communication Technology (ICCCT) 2012, Nov 2012, Allahabad, India, pp. 250-254. [Indexed in IEEE Explore]
A. Goel, A. Nagpal and J. Kaur, “Optimized Data Allocation & Combining Scheme for ICI self Cancellation in OFDM Systems," In Proceedings of Ninth IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications Networks (WOCN), 2012, vol., no., pp.1-4, 20-22 Sept. 2012. [Indexed in IEEE Explore]
A. Goel, P. Gupta Poddar and M. Agrawal, “Two New Phase Sequence Sets for PAPR Reduction in SLM-OFDM Systems Without Side Information” In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Wireless Technologies for Humanitarian Relief (ACWR2011), December 2011, Amritapuri, India, pp 41-46. [Indexed in SCOPUS]
A. Goel, P. Gupta and M. Agrawal, “Concentric Circle Mapping Based PTS for PAPR Reduction in OFDM without Side Information” In Proceedings of 6th IEEE Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Networks(WCSN2010), December 2010, Allahabad, India, pp 201-204. [Indexed in IEEE Explore]
A. Goel, N. Gupta and P. Kumar “A Speed Based Adaptive Algorithm for Reducing Paging Cost in Cellular Networks” , In Proceedings of 2nd IEEE international Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT 2009), Beijing, China, August, 2009, vol. 3 , pp. 22-25. [Indexed in SCOPUS]
A. Goel and A. Jain “Performance Comparison between DSR, AODV & ZRP on NS-2”, In Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on Information Processing (ICIP - 2009), Bangalore, August 2009, pp.741-42.
- A. Goel, N. Gupta, and P. Kumar “Location Update Cost Computation for LocationManagement Using Speed Adaptive Strategy in Cellular Network”, In Proceedings of National Conference on Information and Communication Technology-2009 (NCICT 09), Mumbai, March 2009.
REVIEWER/ TPC COMMITTEE
- IEEE Communication Letters
- Electronics Letters, IET
- Digital Signal Processing, Elsevier
- Wireless Personal Communication, Springer
- Wireless Networks, Springer
- Electrical Engineering, Springer
- Photonic Network Communications, Springer
- International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Communication, Cambridge Press
- Journal of Engineering and Technology Research (JETR)
- National Conference on Communications (NCC), India
- International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT), Singapore
- International Conference on Electronics and Optoelectronics (ICEOE 2012)