M.Sc. M.Tech. (IIT Kharagpur), Ph.D. (University of Malaya, Malaysia)
Dr. Manoj Tripathi completed his Post Graduate degree (M.Sc. in Physics) from Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad followed by M.Tech. in Cryogenic Engineering from IIT Kharagpur. Dr. Tripathi secured a fellowship under ‘High Impact Research Grant-Scheme’ and completed his Ph.D. from University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia in the field of Energy Storage Materials. He has served as visiting researcher in Integrated Biotechnological Research Institute, Lucknow. Dr. Manoj Tripathi joined the Department of Physics & Material Science & Engineering at JIIT Noida in 2018 as Assistant Professor.
Dr. Manoj Tripathi is working on renewable energy and energy storage materials. His area of interest is biomass based super capacitor electrode, thermo-chemical conversion techniques, microwave pyrolysis of biomass, production of bio oil from agricultural wastes and solid waste management. His work includes the study of thermo physical, dielectric, thermal and mechanical properties of highly carbonaceous materials.
- Tripathi, M., A. Bhatnagar, N. M. Mubarak, J. N. Sahu and P. Ganesan (2020). "RSM optimization of microwave pyrolysis parameters to produce OPS char with high yield and large BET surface area." Fuel 277: 118184.
- Tripathi, M., Sahu, J.N., and Ganesan, P.  Effect of process parameters on production of biochar from biomass waste through pyrolysis: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 55: p. 467-481.
- Tripathi, M., Sahu, J.N., Ganesan, P., and Jewaratnam, J.  Thermophysical characterization of oil palm shell (OPS) and OPS char synthesized by the microwave pyrolysis of OPS.Applied Thermal Engineering. 105: p. 605-612.
- Tripathi, M., Ganesan, P., Jewaratnam, J., and Sahu, J.N.  Thermophysical properties of a novel copper reinforced oil palm shell (OPS) composite: Effect of copper volume fraction and temperature. Materials Chemistry and Physics. 2016. 182: p. 418-428.
- Thines, KR; Abdullah, EC; Ruthiraan, M; Mubarak, NM; Tripathi, Manoj.  A new route of magnetic biochar based polyaniline composites for supercapacitor electrode materials. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis. 121: p. 240-257.
- Nizamuddin, S., Mubarak, N.M., Tiripathi, M., Jayakumar, N.S., Sahu, J.N., Ganesan, P. Chemical, dielectric and structural characterization of optimized hydrochar produced from hydrothermal carbonization of palm shell. Fuel, 2016. 163: p. 88-97. (Impact factor: 4.601)
- Tripathi, M., Sahu, J.N., Ganesan, P. and Dey, T.K.  Effect of temperature on dielectric properties and penetration depth of oil palm shell (OPS) and OPS char synthesized by microwave pyrolysis of OPS. Fuel, 2015. 153: p. 257-266.
- Tripathi, M., Sahu, J.N., Ganesan, P., Monash, P., and Dey, T.K.  Effect of microwave frequency on dielectric properties of oil palm shell (OPS) and OPS char synthesized by microwave pyrolysis of OPS. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis. 112: p. 306-312.
- Dey, T.K., and Tripathi, M.  Thermal properties of silicon powder filled high-density polyethylene composites. Thermochimica Acta. 502(1–2): p. 35-42.
- Bhoopal, R. Tripathi, M. Sharma, PK. Singh, R.  Modelling of effective thermal conductivity: A comparison of artificial neural networks and theoretical models.Advanced Engineering and Applied Sciences: An International Journal 5: p. 21-27
- Tripathi, M., Sahu, J.N., and Ganesan, P. “Effect of process paramenters of microwave pyrolysis of OPS on OPS char yield” 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM-2015).
- Tripathi, M. Sachan,A. Mittal, D. Distribution technology based power grid monitoring and control System automation, National conferences on recent advances in electronics and electrical engineering (NCRAEEE-2012).
- Jain R., Sheikh M.Y., Singh D., Tripathi M. (2020) Numerical Analysis of Joukowski (T = 12%) Airfoil by k-ε Turbulence Model at High Reynolds Number. In: Intelligent Computing Applications for Sustainable Real-World Systems. ICSISCET 2019. Proceedings in Adaptation, Learning and Optimization, vol 13. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-44758-8_29
- Tripathi, M., J.N. Mubarak, N.M., Sahu, and P. Ganesan, Overview on synthesis of magnetic biochar from discarded agricultural biomass, Handbook of composites from Renewable Materials, Volume 1-Structure and chemistry publisher, Chapter 16, P. 435-460.Scrivenger Publications, Willey.