Assistant Professor Grade I
PhD (SVNIT, Surat), MSc (IIT Kanpur)
- Assistant Professor at VIT-AP University (May’2019 – June 2021)
- Software Engineer at TCS (Sep’ 2009 – Dec’ 2012)
Approximation Theory using Linear Positive Operators, Fractal approximation, Operator Theory, Q-calculus, (P, Q)-calculus
- V. N. Mishra and S. Pandey, On Chlodowsky variant of (p, q)Kantorovich-Stancu-Schurer operators, International Journal Of Analysis and Applications, Vol.11, Issue 1, (2016), pp. 28-39. ISSN: 2291-8639
- V. N. Mishra, S. Pandey, On (p, q) Baskakov-Durrmeyer-Stancu Operators, Advances in Applied Clifford Algebras, Vol. 27, Issue 2, (2017), pp. 1633-1646. DOI: 10.1007/s00006-016-0738-y. Impact Factor: 1.174. ISSN: 1661-4909
- V. N. Mishra, M. Mursaleen,S. Pandey, A. Alotaibi, Approximation properties of Chlodowsky variant of (p, q) Bernstein-Stancu-Schurer operators, J. Ineq. Appl. 2017, 2017:176, DOI 10.1186/s13660-017-1451-7. Impact Factor: 0.966, ISSN: 1029-242X
- V. N. Mishra, S. Pandey, I.A. Khan, On a modification of Dunkl generalization of Szász Operators via q-calculus, European Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. no. 10, issue no 5, 2017, pp. 1067-1077, ISSN: 1307-5543, Publisher: New York Business Global, USA
- U. Kadak, V.N. Mishra, S. Pandey, Chlodowsky Type Generalization of (p, q)-Szász Operators Involving Brenke Type Polynomials, Revista de la Real Academia de Ciencias Exactas, Físicas y Naturales. Serie A. Matemáticas (RACSAM), Vol. 112, Issue 4, pp. 1443-1462, 2017, DOI 10.1007/s13398-017-0439-y. Impact Factor: 1.074. ISSN: 1578-7303
- V. N. Mishra, S. Pandey, Certain Modifications of (p, q)- Szász -Mirakyan Operator, Azerbaijan Journal of Mathematics, Vol. No. 9, issue 2, July 2019, pp. 81-95, Print ISSN: 2218-6816, Online ISSN:2221-9501.
- L.N. Mishra,S. Pandey, V.N. Mishra, King type generalization of Baskakov Operators based on (p, q) calculus with better approximation properties, Analysis (International mathematical journal of analysis and its applications), De Gruyter, accepted july 02, 2020, Ms. No. ANLY-2019-0054R3. ISSN:2196-6753
- N. Sharma, L.N. Mishra, V.N. Mishra, S. Pandey, Solution of Delay Differential equation via iteration algorithm, European J. Pure Appl. Math., Vol. 13, No. 5, (2020), pp. 1110-1130. DOI: https://doi.org/10.29020/nybg.ejpam.v13i5.3756. ISSN: 1307-5543
- L.N. Mishra, R. K. Singh, S. Pandey, Systematically Several General Classes of Bilateral Generating Functions, Journal of Fractional Calculus and Applications, Vol. 12(1) Jan. 2021, pp. 156-163, ISSN: 2090-5858.
- L.N. Mishra, S. Pandey, V.N. Mishra, On a class of Generalised (p, q) Bernstein operators, Indian Journal of industrial and applied mathematics (IJIAM), Vol. No. 10, issue 1 (Special Issue), Jan-June 2019, pp. 220-233, DOI: 10.5958/1945-919X.2019.00015.X. Print ISSN: 0973-4317, Online ISSN:1945-919X.
- L. N. Mishra, D. Acharya, S. K. Sahu, P. C. Nayak, U. K. Misra and S. Pandey, Indexed Absolute Summability Factor of Improper Integrals, Applications& Applied Mathematics (AAM), Vol 15, Issue 1, pp. 666-672, January 2020.ISSN:1932-9466
- Dragon Obradovic,L.N. Mishra, S. Pandey, The Basic Properties Of Injectance, Amity Journal of Computational Sciences (AJCS), ISSN: 2456-6616 (Online),Vol 3, Issue 2, 2020.
- L. N. Mishra, R. K. Singh, S. Pandey, Bilinear, Bilateral And Trilateral Generating Relations, Journal of Fractional Calculus and Applications, Vol. 12(3). No 11, p.p. 1-11, 1st. Inter. E-Conf. in Math. Sciences and Fractional Calculus(ICMSFC Feb 2021) , ISSN: 2090-5858.
International/National Conferences Attended/Abstract Published
- Attended a conference “International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Material Sciences (17-19 March 2016), Jaipur National University, Jaipur, India”[ICEMS-2016] and presented “(p, q)-Szász-Mirakyan-Stancu-Chlodowsky type Operators”-poster presentation and “(p, q)-Szász-Mirakyan-Baskakov-Stancu type Operators”-oral presentation.
- Attended a conference “24th International Conference On Finite Or Infinite Dimensional Complex Analysis and Applications (22-26 August 2016), Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur, India” [24’ICFIDCAA-2016] and presented a paper on “On some modifications of Dunkl generalization of Szász Operators via q-calculus”.
- Attended a conference “World Summit on Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (Cambridge Summit 2018) Organised by VIT, India at University of Cambridge, UK on January 4 – 6, 2018” and presented a paper “On a class of generalized (p, q) Bernstein Operators”.
- Attended International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM-2018) held at Rio De Janeiro, Brazil on August 1-9, 2018.
- Attended 5th International Conference on Applications of Fluid Dynamics(ICAFD) (Online Mode) held between December 13-15, 2020, organized by VIT-AP University in association with University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
- Selected for D.S. Kothari Postdoctoral fellowship award in October, 2019.
- Selected for financial support of 2000 € for attending ICIAM 2019 at Valencia, Spain.
- Selected to receive Open Arms travel grant to attend ICM 2018, (amounting BRL 8800) held at Rio De Janeiro, Brazil from 01-09 Aug, 2018.
- Gate 2018 qualified.
- I was recommended for availing the Travel Grant along with Visa charges and Registration charges from Department of Science & Technology (DST), New Delhi for CIMPA RESEARCH SCHOOL, GROUP ACTIONS ON ALGEBRAIC VARIETIES, which was to be held in PERU, Lima from 04-09-2017 to 15-09-2017.
- Achieved Best Team Award in TCS, year 2010.