- PhD Psychology
- Member National Academy of Psychology (NAOP).
- PhD Psychology from Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla on the topic, “Impact of Self Help Intervention Programme on Stress, Burnout and Job Satisfaction among Lawyers.’’
Over 9 years of experience in academics. Worked in Lovely Professional University and Sharda University as Assistant Professor, Psychology. Worked with National Institute of Open Schooling, NOIDA. Have experience in developing video lectures for SWAYAM platform. Worked as counsellor in various Government and Non Government organizations
- Teaching, Training, Mentoring and Counselling.
- Sharma,A., Verma,S., Malhotra,D. &Verma,C.(2010). Stress and Burnout as Predictors of Job Satisfaction Amongst Lawyers. Published in: European Journal of Social Sciences Vol.14 No.3 2010. European Journal of Social Sciences Vol.14 No.3 2010.
- Verma, S., Sharma, D., & Srivastava, A.K.(2022).Mental strain on women in urban India during covid-19 imposed lockdown: An Analysis. Purva Mimaansa,13(1):47-55.
- Sharma,A., and Verma,S. (2012).Usefulness Of Self Help Interventions In Behavioural Research. Published in: Indian Streams Research Journal Vol 2 Issue III/April 2012.
- Sharma,A., and Verma,S. (2012). Effect of Intervention Programme On Different Stressors In Lawyers. Published in: Indian Journal Of Positive Psychology 2012 3(1) 105-109.
- Verma, S(2021). Role of Self Help Intervention in Coping with the issues and challenges of school teaching. A.K. Srivastava & Parul Saxena. Global Competitiveness Technological Disruption and Organizational Resilience: Trends and Implications. Mayur Vihar Phase 3 Delhi:KAAV Publications.doi: https://doi.org/10.52458/9789391842307.
Attended/Abstract published in conferences:
- Presented paper in ICSSR Sponsored Multi-disciplinary International Conference on Emerging New World Order in Post Pandemic Scenario 18-19 Feb 2022. Organized by St Xavier's College, Jaipur.
- Presented paper in National Conference on Entrepreneurship Education and Innovation for sustainable development August 26th and 27th 2021 organized by Sharda University Greater NOIDA.
- Presented a paper entitled The Impact of COVID-19 on Women: An Analysis of Mental Stress During Lockdown: in International Conference on Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity: Issues and Concerns organized on 25th September 2021 by School of Education & School of Humanities, Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
- Attended National Seminar on Positive Childhood and parenting in Contemporary Times organized by Amity University on 27th September 2019.
- Attended National seminar on Genetic Basis Of Behaviour on 20th Oct 2011 organized by Department of Psychology.
- Attended National Conference on 4th June 2011 on Corporate Social Responsibility
- organized by Department of Commerce, H.P.U. Shimla.
- Attended National Consultative Workshop on curriculum development of Open
- Schooling at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
FDPs and workshops
- Completed two Weeks’ Faculty Development Programme on "MANAGING ONLINE CLASSES and CO-CREATING MOOCS" from April 20 - May 06, 2020, organized by the Ramanujan College University of Delhi sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Training.
- Completed one week faculty development program from 30th June 2020 - 4th July 2020 on Development and Management of MOOCs and Online Courses using LMS – Moodle. Organized by Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre SGTB Khalsa College, the University of Delhi under the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) of MHRD.
- Completed two weeks International Online Workshop on Qualitative Research Methodology in Social Sciences conducted from 26 April to 12 May 2021 organized by Mahatma Gandhi University School of International Relations and politics Kottayam, Kerala in association with LORE & ED RESEARCH ASSOCIATES