Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
B.Tech. M.E., MNIT, Allahabad, Pursuing PhD
- Industrial: About three years;
- Teaching : More than 20 years.
System Design & Digital Signal Processing
- Bhatnagar S.,Yadav P., and Jain R.C." OFDM System Realization Using Discrete Multiwavelet Transform" in the proceedings of International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, 14th - 16th March, 2018 , Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi (INDIA) , pp . 4421-4427.
- Bhatnagar S., and Jain R.C., “ Different Denoising Techniques for Medical Images in Wavelet Domain” International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication, ICSC 2013 , pp 325-329, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT),12-14 Dec ,2013[Indexed in IEEE xplore]
- Tripathi, S., and Bhatnagar, S., “Speaker Recognition," International Conference on Computer & Communication Technology, ICCCT 2012, pp-283-287, Nov. 23-25, 2012. [ Indexed in IEEE xplore].
- Nigam V., Luthra S., and Bhatnagar S., “A Comparative Study of Thresholding Techniques for Image Denoising, International Conference on Computer & Communication Technology, ICCCT 2010, pp-173-176, 2010.
- Bhatnagar, S., Beakta S., and Manchanda R.,” Comparative Analysis of the Techniques forReducing PAPR in OFDM”, IEEE Region 8 SIBIRCON-2010, Irkutsk Listvyanka, Russia, pp-233-237, July 11 -- 15, 2010.
- Bhatnagar, S., Gupta, R., and Singla K. K., " Apparatus for Ensuring Seat Belt Usage and Checking Blood Alcohol Concentration " IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics &Intelligent Systems (CIS) and Robotics, Automation & Mechatronics (RAM), CIS-RAM 2008, pp 353-357 , September 22-24, 2008..[Indexed in SCOPUS]
- Bhatnagar, S., Gupta,R., and Singla K. K., “Apparatus for Ensuring Seat Belt Usage” National Conference on Modern Trends in Electronics and Communication Systems, MTECS-08, pp 92-95, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, March 2008.
- Bhatnagar, S., and Rajoria, G., “A System to Check for the Drowsiness and the Drunken State of the Driver” IETE, CSN-2008, JIET, Guna M.P. March 2008.
- Nigam, V., Luthra, S., and Bhatnagar, S., “Image Denoising Using Wavelet Transform and Wavelet Transform with Enhanced Diversity,” AMR Journal, Vol. (403-408), pp. 866- 870, 2011.[Indexed in SCOPUS]
- Mishra H.O.S., and Bhatnagar S., “ Survey on Different Image Fusion Techniques” International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Reasearch; Feb. 2014;vol.5,Issue.2, pp 167-172,2014.
- Mishra H.O.S., and Bhatnagar S., “ MRI and CT Image Fusion Based on Wavelet Transform” International Journal of Information and Computation Technology ;vol.4, no.1, pp 47-52, 2014.
- Mishra H.O.S.,Bhatnagar S.,Shukla A. , and Tiwari A. , "Medical Image Fusion Based on Wavelet Transform" International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research -IJSER Vol. 5, No. 2,pp 772-778, 2014.
- Bhatnagar S., and Jain R.C. “A Comparative Analysis and Applications of Multi wavelets Transform in Image De noising” , International Journal of Cybernetics & Informatics (IJCI), Vol. 4 .No. 2 pp 157-165, April 2015.
- S. Bhatnagar and R. C. Jain, “Application of Discrete Multiwavelet Transform In Denoising of Mammographic Images,” Indian Journal of Science and Technology(IJST), Vol.48. No.9. pp 1-9, Dec. 2016.
- Bhatnagar S., and Jain R.C.,“Modified Algorithm for De noising of Mammographic Images”, International Journal of Electronics Engineering Research(IJEER), Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 217-232, 2017 (included in UGC List) .
Srivastava, M., Srivastava, M.C., and Bhatnagar, S., “Control Systems,” McGraw Hill Education (TMH), 2008.
Fellow Member of IETE and member of IEEE.