In my industrial career, as a software developer I got the opportunity to work upon feasibility analysis, technical documentations, code implementation, unit-testing and deployment of various customization requests for a post-paid billing product – KenanFX. The tools and technologies I have used during this project includes: C/C++, J2EE, Spring framework, Oracle Tuxedo application server, JBOSS server and WebLogic server.
In my teaching career, I have taught subjects like Data Structures and Algorithms for Big Data and Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- M.Tech. (Information Systems), (2012 – 2014) Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi.
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering), (2007-2011) Uttar Pradesh Technical University, U.P.
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science & Information Technology at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Sector 62, Noida, U.P. from September 2017 till date.
- Software Developer in Amdocs, Gurgaon from July 2014 to Sep 2017.
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Machine Learning
- Raghava, N. S., and Deepti Singh. "Comparative study on load balancing techniques in cloud computing." Open journal of mobile computing and cloud computing 1.1 (2014).
- Deepti Singh, Deepti Sarsawat and N. S. Raghava, “Analyzing Large-scaled Applications in Cloud Computing Environment,” International Journal of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology Research (IJCSEITR). 4.4(2014)
- Deepti Saraswat, Deepti Singh & N. S. Raghava,“An Efficient Approach for Job Scheduling in Cloud Computing,” International Journal of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology Research (IJCSEITR). 4.4(2014).
- Sandeep Yadav, Aman Jain, Deepti Singh. (2018 April). Early Prediction of Employee Attrition using Data Mining Techniques. IEEE 8th International Advance Computing Conference(IACC).
Conferences/ Workshops Attended
- Participated/Attended Author Workshop on Research Paper Writing at JIIT, NOIDA in 2018.
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
- Hackathon Finalist 2016 in Amdocs.
- GATE qualified with 98.6 percentile (2012).