- PhD (CS&E and IT), Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida in 2020
- M.E. (Software Engineering) from Thapar Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Patiala in 2003
- B.Tech (CSE&IT) from M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly in 2001
I have a rich teaching and industry experience of about 7 years. During my teaching career I have taught subjects like Object Oriented Programming, Software Engineering, Web Technologies, Software Testing, and Computer Programming. Besides teaching, I also have a rich experience of working in a software company, Vyam Technologies, where I was mainly involved in the development and testing of ERP and educational projects. My interest areas include Social Network Analysis, Online Social Networks, Information Diffusion, Computer Programming, and Internet and Web Technology.
- Assistant Professor (Senior Grade) in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering and IT at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida from 01-07-2020 to till date
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at the Northcap University, Gurugram
- Senior Software Engineer at Vyam Technologies Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- University Gold Medallist during M.E.
- Institute Topper during B.Tech
International Journals (SCI)
- B. Saxena and P. Kumar, “A node activity and connectivity-based model for influence maximization in social networks”, Social Network Analysis and Mining, vol. 9, article 40, 2019, doi:10.1007/s13278- 019-0586-6
- B. Saxena and V. Saxena, “Hurst exponent based approach for influence maximization in social networks”, Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences, Dec 2019, doi:10.1016/j.jksuci.2019.12.010
- B. Saxena and V. Saxena, “Towards establishing the effect of Self-similarity on Influence Maximization in Online Social Networks”, Social Network Analysis and Mining, vol. 10, article 35, 2020, doi:10.1007/s13278-020-00654-7
- B. Saxena and V. Saxena, “Influence Maximization in Social Networks using Hurst exponent based Diffusion Model”. 10th International Conference on Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering (Confluence), Noida, India, 2020, pp 167-171, doi:10.1109/Confluence47617.2020.9057811
- B. Saxena and S. Bawa, “Grid Portals : Usage, Availability and Development Issues”. International Conference on Emerging Technologies, ICET 2004, Dec 2004.