M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D (IIT Kharagpur)
Dr. Dinesh Tripathi joined the Department of Physics and Materials Science and Engineering, JIIT in 2017 as Assistant Professor (Gr- I). He received his Master degree in Physics from V. B. S. Purvanchal University Jaunpur in 2005. Then he gained teaching experience as a Lecturer at 10+2 level (2005-2008). After qualifying GATE 2009, Dr. Tripathi did M.Tech in Cryogenic Engineering from IIT Kharagpur. Henceforth he joined Thermo-physical Measurement Laboratory, Cryogenic Engineering Centre, IIT Kharagpur as Senior Research Fellow and obtained his Ph.D. degree in 2015 under the supervision of Prof. T. K. Dey. Prior to joining JIIT, He worked as Assistant Professor (Gr-I) in the Department of Physics, Galgotias University (2015-17), and as a guest faculty in MNNIT Allahabad.
Dr. Tripathi has research exposure in the field of Experimental Condensed Matter Physics. His research work includes the study of electrical and thermal transport in superconducting and thermoelectric materials; critical current density, flux pinning mechanism, scaling behavior and levitation force of superconductors. Apart from this Dr. Tripathi has also expertise in designing and fabricating experimental setups for the measurement of materials properties at low temperature. He has attended several conferences/workshops at the international/national level and presented his research work. These research work performed by Dr. Tripathi till now have appeared in the form of 15 publications in various peer reviewed journals and 6 conference proceedings. Dr. Tripathi is a life time member of Thermo-physical society of India.
In peer reviewed Journal
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2018). Co-current doping effect of nanoscale Carbon and Aluminium Nitride on critical current density and flux pinning properties of bulk MgB2 superconductors, J. Low Temp Phys. 191,136-152.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2016). Analysis of the Levitation Force of Pure and Starch/Polystyrene/ MWCNT Added Bulk MgB2 Superconductors using Frozen Image Model under Zero Field Cooling Condition; Cryogenics 75,13-18.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2015). Scaling of Pinning Force Density in (Bi, Pb) - 2223 added MgB2 Superconductors;J. Supercond. Nov. Magn. 28, 2025-2032.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2015). Estimation of pand sband contributions in the normal state electrical conductivity of (Bi, Pb)-2223 added MgB2 superconductors;Cryogenics 68, 30-35.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2015).Effect of (Bi, Pb)-2223 addition on thermal transport of superconducting MgB2 pellets; J. Alloys Compd.618, 56-63.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2014). Effect of field cooling heights on the levitation force of pure and starch / polystyrene/MWCNT added bulk MgB2 superconductors; Physica C,507,1-9.
- Tripathi D., Maharana S.S.and Dey T. K. (2014). The role of starch doping on the superconducting properties of MgB2; Cryogenics 63, 85-93.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2014).Effect of Nano-AlN Addition on the Critical Current Density of MgB2 Superconductors; J. Supercond. Nov. Magn.27, 1647-1658.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2014).Critical current density of MgB2 superconductor with (Bi,Pb)-2223 addition; J. Alloys Compd.607,264-273.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2014).Thermal conductivity of n-Aluminium Nitride added MgB2 Superconductor in normal and superconducting state; J. Supercond. Nov. Magn.27, 2011-2021.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2014).Two band analysis of normal state electrical resistivity of superconducting MgB2 with (nano) AlN addition; Ind. Jour. Phys. 88, 1175-1182.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2013).A new scaling relation for n-AlN doped superconducting MgB2; J. Appl. Phys. 114, 093906.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2013). Thermal conductivity, coefficient of linear thermal expansion and mechanical properties of LDPE/Ni composites; Ind. Jour. Phys. 87, 435-445.
- Kole M., Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2012). Percolation based enhancement in effective thermal conductivity of HDPE/LBSMO composites; Bull. Mater. Sci. 35, 601-609.
- Bhoopal R. S., Tripathi D., Kole M., Dey T. K. and Singh R. (2012); Experimental and numerical investigations of effective thermal conductivity of low-density polyethylene filled with Ni and Nio particles; Composites: Mechanics, Computations, Applications 3, 79-93.
- Tripathi D., Pandey Himanshu, Panwar A. and, Sajal V.(2018). Effect of sintering techniques on thermo-electric properties of bulk La1.96Sr0.04CuO4. AIP Conference series 2009(1), 020035.
- Sharma S.K., Tripathi D., Kumar R., Gautam P., Sachdev V. K., and Tandon R. P.(2018). Fabrication and characterization of ABS/rGO nano-composites for EMI shielding application. AIP Conference series 2009(1), 020008.
- Gangwar V.K., Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2018). Levitation force of Cu (nano) added MgB2 superconductor. AIP conference series 2009 (1), 020015.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2014).Critical current density and grain connectivity of Bi- 2223 added MgB2superconductor. AIP conference series 1591, 1654-1656.
- TripathiD., Shekhar Sujeetand Dey T. K. (2013).Critical current density and grain connectivity of starch doped MgB2 superconductor. J. Sci. & Tech. Res, Vol. 3, No. 2, 15- 18.
- Tripathi D. and Dey T. K. (2013). Influence of Aluminium Nitride (nano) on the superconducting properties of MgB2.AMST-2012 conference proceeding, Lambert Academic Publisher, Germany, pp. 248-263.
- TripathiD., Shekhar Sujeetand Dey T. K. (2013).Critical current density and grain connectivity of starch doped MgB2 superconductor.5th national Conference on “Nanotechnology and Materials Science (NATCON NAMTECH-2013)” Lucknow, India.
- TripathiD. and Dey T. K. (2013).Critical current density and grain connectivity of Bi- 2223 added MgB2superconductor.58th DAE Solid State Physics symposium, Punjab, India.
- TripathiD. and Dey T. K. (2013).Thermal conductivity of MgB2 superconductors. 7th National Conference on “Thermo-Physical Properties (NCTP-2013)” Kanpur, India.
- TripathiD. and Dey T. K. (2013). Influence of Aluminium Nitride (nano) on the superconducting properties of MgB2. National conference on “Advances in Material Science and Technologies (AMST-2012Warangal, India.
- TripathiD. and Dey T. K. (2011). Investigations on thermo-physical properties of Ni and NiO filled LDPE composites. International conference on Advances in Polymer Science and Rubber Technology (APSRT), Kharagpur, India.