- PhD (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi)
- M.Tech(Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi)
- M.Sc. (University of Delhi)
- B.Sc. (University of Delhi)
Areas of Specialization
- Quantum Information and Quantum Computation
- Foundational Aspects of Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum cryptography
Dr. Sandeep Mishra is currently working as Assistant Professor (Grade-II) in Department of Physics and Material Science & Engineering at JIIT, Noida since September 2022. Prior to that, he worked as a post-doctoral fellow in an Indo-US Project in collaboration with University of Nebraska, Omaha in which he dealt with designing the protocols of secure quantum electronic voting systems. Also, he has experience of working as Lecturer (Physics) at Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon for more than four years. He has also taught the courses of "Quantum Information and Computation" to M.Tech (Engineering Physics) students at GGS Indraprastha University, Delhi and B.Tech (Engineering Physics) students at Delhi Technological University, Delhi. He is currently working in the designing and security analysis of a set of new schemes for securequantum communication (including semi-quantum protocols which can be used by classical end-users)for various applications such as unconditionally secure communication, quantum voting, e-commerce,auction and secure multiparty computation.
- “Open quantum system dynamics of X-states: Entanglement sudden death and sudden birth”, N Nunavath, S Mishra, A Pathak, arXiv preprint arXiv:2209.11190(2022).
- “Anonymous voting scheme using quantum assisted blockchain”, S. Mishra, Kishore Thapliyal,S Krish Rewanth, Abhishek Parakh, Anirban Pathak, arXiv preprint arXiv:2206.03182(2022).
- “Quantum and Semi-Quantum Lottery: Strategies and Advantages”, S. Mishra and A.Pathak, arXiv preprint arXiv:2203.12496 (2022).
- “A Comprehensive Review of Quantum Random Number Generators : Concepts, Classificationand the Origin of Randomness”, V. Mannalath, S. Mishra and A. Pathak, arXiv preprintarXiv:2203.00261 (2022).
- “Quantum anonymous veto : A set of new protocols”, S. Mishra, K. Thapliyal, A. Parakh andA. Pathak, EPJ Quantum Technology, 9 : 14 (2022). DOI: 10.1140/epjqt/s40507-022-00133-2(Impact Factor : 4.5).
- “Attainable and usable coherence in X states over Markovian and non-Markovian channels”,S. Mishra, K. Thapliyal and A. Pathak, Quantum Information Processing, 21 (2) : 71 (2022).DOI: 10.1007/s11128-021-03408-2 (Impact Factor : 2.4).
- “Decoherence and Visibility Enhancement in Multi-Path Interference”, S. Mishra, A. Venugopalan,T. Qureshi, Physical Review A, 100(4) : 042122 (2019). DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevA.100.042122 (Impact Factor : 3.14).
- “Comparing coherence measures for X states : Can quantum states be ordered based onquantum coherence ?”, S. Mishra, K. Thapliyal, A. Pathak, and A. Venugopalan, QuantumInformation Processing, 18 (10) : 295 (2019). DOI: 10.1007/s11128-019-2403-6 (ImpactFactor : 2.4) .
- “Monitoring decoherence via measurement of quantum coherence”, A. Venugopalan, S.Mishra, and T. Qureshi, PhysicaA : Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 516 : 308-316(2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.physa.2018.10.025 (Impact Factor : 3.26).
- “Probing entanglement dynamics via quantum coherence for two strongly interacting particlesin a double-well”, S. Mishra, A. Bagga and A. Venugopalan, Journal of Physics A :Mathematical and Theoretical, 51(45) : 455303 (2018). DOI: 10.1088/1751-8121/aae4ce(Impact Factor : 2.2) .
- “An Integrated Hierarchical Dynamic Quantum Secret Sharing Protocol”, S. Mishra, C.Shukla, A. Pathak, R. Srikanth and A. Venugopalan, International Journal of TheoreticalPhysics, 54 (9) : 3143-3154 (2015). DOI: 10.1007/s10773-015-2552-z (Impact Factor : 1.7).