- Ph.D.-(Computer Science & Engineering) from Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- M. E. (Computer Technology & Application) from Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi
- B.Tech. (Information Technology) from Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad
During my teaching career of more than 5 years, I taught subjects like Operating Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Concepts & Programming in C, Object Oriented Techniques, Computer Organization, Software Project Management
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida (U.P.); Assistant Professor – June 2018-present
- Inderaprasth Engineering College, Ghaziabad (U.P.); Assistant Professor – November 2016 to June 2018
- IMS Engineering College Ghaziabad (U.P.); Assistant Professor – August 2011 to January 2012
- Dronacharya College of Engineering, Greater Noida (U.P.); Assistant Professor – July 2009 to August 2011
Software Engineering, Requirements Engineering, Security Engineering, Operating System
- Shruti Jaiswal, Daya Gupta, “Measuring Security: a Step Towards Enhancing Security of System”, International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector (IJISSS), Vol 10. Issue 1, 2018. IGI Global Publisher.
- Shruti Jaiswal, Daya Gupta, “Security Engineering Methods: In-Depth Analysis”, International Journal of Information and Computer Security, 9(3), pp. 180–211,2017, Inderscience Publisher.
- Shruti Jaiswal,Daya Gupta, “Engineering and validating security to make cloud secure”,International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, DOI 10.1007/s13198-017-0612-x. 2017, Springer.
- Shruti Jaiswal, Daya Gupta, “Security Validation of Cloud Based Storage”, in Third International Conference on Advances in Computing and Data Sciences (ICACDS- 2019), published in Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 1046. Springer, DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9942-8_55
- Aanchal Punia, Daya Gupta, Shruti Jaiswal, “A perspective on available security techniques in IoT”, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), 2017, pp 1553-1559
- Shruti Jaiswal, Daya Gupta,“Security Requirements for Internet of Things (IOT)”, N. Modi et al. (eds.), Proceedings of International Conference on Communication and Networks, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 508, DOI 10.1007/978-981-10-2750-5_44
- Daya Gupta, Shruti Jaiswal, Prudence Kadebu, “Big Data: Security Engineering Framework”, in SERP-2015.
- Shruti Jaiswal, Daya Gupta,“Security Requirements Engineering: A Challenge for Cloud System”, in Proceedings of ‘Second International Conference on Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications’(ERCICA-14), published in Elsevier proceedings.
- Daya Gupta, Kakali Chatterjee, Shruti Jaiswal, “ A Framework for Security Testing”, in ICCSA- 2013, published by Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes for Computer Science.
- Daya Gupta, Shruti Jaiswal, Anupriya Tewari, “Security Requirement Engineering: Analysis and Prioritization”, in SERP- 2013.
- Shruti Jaiswal, Daya Gupta, “Security Requirement Prioritization”, in SERP-2009.
FDP/ Trainings/ Seminars/ Workshops:
- Participated in the Faculty Development Program on Artificaial Intelligence, conducted by Electronics & /ICT Academy, IIIT Roorkee at Inderaprasta Engineering College, Ghaziabad, from 18th-23rd Dec’2017.
- Participated in the Faculty Development Program on High Performance Computing, Parallel Programming and Administration, conducted by Electronics & /ICT Academy, IIIT Roorkee at Inderaprasta Engineering College, Ghaziabad, from 17th-22nd July’2017.
- Participated in Orientation Programe and Technical Lecture on Cyber Security Challenges in Digital India, organized by Computer Society of India (Delhi Chapter) and Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Delhi Tchnological University, Delhi, on 7th Nov. 2016.
- Attended one week TEQIP- II Sponsered Faculty Development Program on Advances in Information Security (AIS- 2016), at Delhi Technological University, Delhi, India, January 18-22, 2016.
- Presented the paper “Security Requirements Engineering: A Challenge for Cloud System”, at ‘Second International Conference on Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications’(ERCICA-14), Banglore, India, August 1st-2nd’2014
- Attended AICTE recoganised Short Term Course on Cloud Computing through ICT, Conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) Chandigarh, at Delhi Technological University, Delhi, India, 29th July’2013 to 2nd August 2013.
- Attended one day Internaltional Author Workshop conducted by Springer abd Edanzat Indra Ghandi National Open University, New Delhi on 25th January’ 2013.
- Organizing member of a two day workshop on ‘Recent Advances in Software Engineering’ at Department of Copmuter Engineering, Delhi Technological University, Delhi, April 20-12’2012.
- Served as Mentor of Societ of Software Engineering- Delhi Technological University (SSE-DTU) Student Council 2011-12.
- Successfully completed One day ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 Awareness Training Programe, July 21st’ 2009.