- Ph.D. (IndianInstitute of Technology Delhi)
- Supervisor:Prof. Sneh Anand (Centre for Biomedical Engineering)
- Title of thesis: ‘Functional Neuroelectric Mapping of Alpha dynamics of Imagery Task: An Optimal System for physically challenged.
- M.Tech(NSIT) NetajiSubhas Institute of Technology New Delhi
- B.E (SATI Vidihsa )Barkatullah University Bhopal
Dr. Vijay Khare has taught and developed several courses of undergraduate and graduate levels in his more than 21+ year’s long teaching career. His academic and teaching interests are in the areas of Microcontroller, FPGA, IOT, Biomedical Signal Processing, Biomedical Electronics, Machine learning, deep learning Neural Network, Fuzzy logic. My ideas of teaching are to promote the basic of concepts and learning skills to make possible further learning and thinking. In all of my courses I direct students in the evaluation of evidence, critical thinking, argument development and the application of general principles to novel settings. These competencies will equip students for a broad range of demands in future academic and occupational settings.He has more than 60+ publications in refereed journals and conferences.He has guided 3 Ph.D. Thesis, and 7MTech. and 100+ Undergraduate Projects. Currently he is guiding 2 Ph.D. scholars. He has served as reviewer of several world class journals (Like Transactionson Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering,Wireless Personal Communications (Springer),Journal of Advances in Biotechnology (JBT).
- Teaching Experience: 21+ years
Microcontroller, FPGA, IOT, Biomedical Signal Processing, Biomedical Electronics, Machine learning, Deep learning Neural Network, Fuzzy logic.
Research Area: Control system, Neural Network, Fuzzy logic, Biomedical Signals Processing,low power FPGA
- GIZMO FIT MATE-THE PERSONAL FITNESS ASSISTANTpublished on 21.05.2019,Application no: -201911020067 A
- FAST AND ACCURATE POWER ESTIMATION TOOL (FAPET) FOR FPGA BASED FIR SYSTEMon 01st June, 2021, Application No.: 202111024375
- A CAVITY BASED MULTI RESONANT PIEZOELECTRIC ENERGY HARVESTER WITH ONE STRAIGHT AND TWO L-SHAPED BRANCHES on 16.07.2021, Application No.: 202111032091
International and National Journals
- Manju Singh and Vijay Khare “Detection of Parkinson’s Disease Using the Spiral Diagram and Convolution Neural Network ”Ingénierie des Systèmesd’ Information Vol. 27, No. 6, December, 2022, pp. 991-997, https://doi.org/10.18280/isi.270616
- Vijay Khare and Manju Singh “Performance Analysis of Different classifiers for Tele-diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease”Wireless Personal Communications(Springer) August 21, 2021, Wireless Personal Communications, № 122, p. 331-348 (https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-021-08901-6 ( H index-37,impact factor -1.2 ,INDEXED in SCI & SCOPUS)https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-016-3897-1.
- Neerja Singh, Gaurav Verma, Vijay Khare , Power Estimation and Validation of Embedded Multiplier based on ANN and Regression Technique to Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Computers (JCSC). https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218126622500864. (SCI Indexed, Impact factor: 1.33)3 November 2021
- Neerja Singh, Gaurav Verma, Vijay KharePower Estimation of QPSK and BPSK Modulation Systems for FPGAs based on IP Modeling for Wireless Applications to Wireless Personal Communications. (Under review)
- Neerja Singh, Gaurav Verma, Vijay KhareAccurate Power Estimation Identity for DSP Blocks Targeted to FPGAsInternational Information and Engineering Technology Association (IIETA) vol 27, no 4, pp 539-548 August 2022 .
- S Saxena, RK Dwivedi, V Khare, “Multi-Piezoelectric Materials Based Doubly Clamped Energy Harvester”, Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Electronics, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 6998-7011, 2020.(IP=2.1, Scopus & SCI Index).
- Shradha Saxena, Rakesh Kumar Dwivedi, Vijay Khare, “Tuning of a wide range of low resonance frequencies by a novel multi-resonant piezoelectric energy harvester,” MaterialsToday:Proceedings2020.(Citescore=1.09,Scopus). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.01.312
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare, “Analyze the effects of cavity within low frequency based multi resonant piezoelectric energy harvester with one straight and two L-shaped branches”, Applied Physics A., vol. 127, no. 10, pp. 1-17. (IP=2.584, Scopus & SCI Index)
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare, “Design and simulation of cavity and piezoelectric material structure in segmented doubly clamped piezoelectric energy harvester,” Journal Energy Storage Wiley.01 May 2022 Article DOI: 10.1002/est2.352
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare, “A novel low frequency based multi resonant piezoelectric energy harvester with one straight and two types of L-shaped branches,” Microsystem Technologies.
- Gaurav Verma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay KhareLow Power Synthesis and Validation of an Embedded Multiplier for FPGA Based Wireless Personal Communications(Springer) vol 95,issue 2 pp 353-364 364 Nov 19, 2017 ( H index-37,impact factor -1.2 ,INDEXED in SCI & SCOPUS)https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-016-3897-1
- Gaurav Verma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay KhareAnalysis of Low Power Consumption Techniques on FPGA for Wireless Devices ,Wireless Personal Communications(Springer) vol 95,issue 2 pp 365-373 Nov 19, 2017 ( H index-37,impact factor -1.2 ,INDEXED in SCI & SCOPUS)
- Gaurav Verma, Manish Kumar and Vijay Khare, “More Precise FPGA Power Estimation and Validation Tool (FPEV_Tool) for Low Power Applications”, Wireless Personal Communicationsvolume 106, pages 2237–2246 (2019)doi.org/10.1007/s11277-018-5938-4,245( H index-37,impact factor -1.2 ,INDEXED in SCI & SCOPUS)https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-016-3897-1
- Gaurav Verma, Manish Kumar and Vijay Khare, “Regression based FPGA power estimation tool (FPE_Tool) for embedded multiplier blockInternational International Journal of Information Technologyvolume 11, pages 795–798 (2019)(https://doi.org/10.1007/s41870-018-0193-1). (Scopusindexed)
- Vijay Khare, Ritika Dubey, Aditi Narang “Registration and Fusion of CT and MRI Images” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8 Issue-6, pp 5017-5021 ,August 2019 (Scopus Indexed)
- Gaurav Verma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay Khare. "Low Power Techniques for Digital System Design." Indian Journal of Science and Technology vol 8, issue.17 IPL063 August 2015.( H Index -25, Indexed in Web of Science & Scopus)
- Gaurav Verma, Chetna Dabas, Ashish Goel, Manish Kumar, and Vijay Khare. " Clustering Based Power Optimization of digital circuits for FPGAs’, Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences (Taylor & Francis) ,vol 38,issue 6 pp 1029-1037 Oct2017.( Indexed in Web of Science &ESCI Thomson Reuter)
- Vijay Khare, Jayashree Santhosh, Sneh Anand and Manvir Bhatia “Performance comparison of neural network training methods based on wavelet packet transform for classification of five mental tasks”, Journal Biomedical Science & Engineering, () vol 3 ,no 6, pp 612-617,2010
- Vijay khare, Jayashree Santhosh and Sneh Anand and Manvir Bhatia (2007) ,“Controlling wheelchair using Electroencephalogram (EEG)”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 8, No.2,pp 181-187 2010( Impact Factor 0.519).
- V. Khare, J. Santhosh, S. Anand and M. Bhatia, “Classification of Five Mental Tasks Based on Two Methods of Neural Network ”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 8, No.3, pp 86-92 2010)
- Vijay Khare and Deepak kumarSinghal, " Identification of Obstructive Sleep Apnea using Neural Networks, “International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security Vol. 14 ,No. 9,pp. 680-685
- Vijay Khare, Jayashree Santhosh, Sneh Anand and Manvir Bhatia, “Brain Computer Interface Based Real Time Control of Wheelchair Using Electroencephalogram”International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE)vol-1 issue-5, pp 41-45, 2011
- Mathur, Abhishek, Gupta, Ankur and Khare, Vijay, SpeechRecognitionBasedonConfidenceValueofthe Engine. The IUP Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 51-57, September 2010. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1706548.
- V. Khare, J. Santhosh, S. Anand, M. Bhatia, “Classification of Five Mental Tasks from EEG Data using Neural Network Based on Principal Component Analysis” Indian Journal of Science &Technology, vol 5, No 4, pp31-38, 2009.
- V. Khare, J. Santhosh, S. Anand, M. Bhatia,“Performance Comparison of Three Artificial Neural Network Methods for Classification of Electroencephalograph Signals of Five Mental Tasks” Journal Biomedical Science & Engineering, (DOI: 10.4236/jbise. 2010.32026) vol. 3, no 2,pp 200-205, 2009.
- Shreya Garg &Vijay Khare" Classification of Sleep Stages Using Neural Network Based on EEG and EOG signals" International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security vol 12 No 8 PP 77-79 August 2014 (Impact factor 0.519)(ESCI - IP & Science - Thomson Reuters - Web of Science.)
- Gaurav Khare, Vijay khare,“Image, Audio and Video Water-marking Using LSB and DCT”Indian Journal of Computer Sciences, No 4 Oct 2016
- Manayk Aggarwal, Vijay Khare, “Visualised Home Lightning System Using Processing Software, Journal of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Vol. 4 No. 1, 2017
- KhyatiMeena ,Shubham Gupta,Vijay Khare “Wall Climbing Robot based on Suction Technique“ International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS Volume 6, Issue 1,page-37-42 January 2017
- Anshul Singh ,NehaMehra ,Shaurya Singh, Shamim Akther, Chakresh Kumar Jain ,Vijay Khare “Analysis and Identification of Parkinson disease based on fMRI”International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS Volume 6, Issue 1,pp201-205, January 2017
- Neeti Kumari and Vijay Khare,”Home Automation using Speaker Identification”International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS ISSN 2348-117X Volume 6, Issue 5,page 253-256, May 2017.
- KhyatiMeena ,Shubham Gupta,Vijay Khare “Voice Controlled Wheelchair “International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS Volume 6, Issue 4,page 23-27, April 2017.
- Ishan Gulati, Gautam Vig and Vijay Khare “Real Time Handwritten Character Recognition using ANN”International journal of Engineering sciences and ResearchTechnology vol 3 pp 357-362 2018
- Vijay Khare and Deepak kumarSinghal, "Performance Comparison of two Classifiers for EEG Signals during Planning of Hand Movement“Journal of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Soft Computing Volume 2 Issue 2,pp. 11-19,2017
- Prateek Bansal, Ritvik Singha and Vijay Khare“Eye Controlled Wheelchair using Image Processing Techniques” International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) vol 9 issue 10 October 2020, ISSN:2319-7064
- Vijay Khare,Shaurya Singh, Neha Mehra, Shamim Akhter and Chakresh Kumar Jain “fMRI: A Benediction to Neuroscience”International Journal of Robotics and Automation Technologyvol 5 2018(DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15377/2409-9694.2018.05.3).
- Vijay Khare, PratiroopPuri and KratikChaurasia ; Helmet Detection Using Yolo -V3 Technique; International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (ijtsrd),ISSN: 2456-6470, Volume-6 | Issue-2 , February 2022, URL: https://www.ijtsrd.com/papers/ijtsrd49341.pdf
- Rishabh Kaloni and Vijay Khare, “The Existence Of Optical Fiber In A Communication System - A Review”GIS SCIENCE JOURNAL, VOLUME 9, ISSUE 10, Page No: 79-92 2022,DOI:20.18001.GSJ.2022.V9I10.22.40150
- Khare, V. & Kumari, S. (2022). Performance Comparison of Three Classifiers for Fetal Health Classification Based on Cardiotocographic Data, Acadlore Trans. Mach. Learn., 1(1), 52-60. https://doi.org/10.56578/ataiml010107.
International and National Conferences
- Vijay khare, Jayashree Santhosh and Sneh Anand (2006) ‘Wavelet Based Compression Technique of Electro-Oculogram Signals’ Kuala Lumpur International conference on Biomedical Engineering 2006, 11-14 December, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia pp440-443 vol -15,IFMBE Proceeding.
- N. Gupta, S. Gupta, V. Khare, C. K. Jain and S. Akhter(2008) ‘An Efficient Model to Decipher the Electroencephalogram Signals Using Machine Learning Approach Kuala Lumpur International conference on Biomedical Engineering 2008, 25- 28 June, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia pp782-785 vol -21,IFMBE Proceeding.
- Vijay khare, Ayush Bandari, Mrinal Trikha, Sneh Anand ‘Wavelet based Novel Techniques for Signal Conditioning of Electro-Oculogram signals’. IEEE INDICON 2006 15-17 sept,,New Delhi ,pp 1-6.
- MinalTrikhaAyush Bandari, Tapan Gandhi Vijay Khare ‘Multi Channel elctrooculogram classification using automata’ International workshop on medical measurement and application MeMeA 2007 warsaw Poland” May 4-5, 2007pp 1-5 .Pages: 1- 5, DOI: 10.1109/MEMEA.2007.4285158
- Vijay Khare, Jayashree Santhosh and Sneh Anand“Performance comparison using five ANN methods for classification of EEG signals of two mental states”, IEEE INDICON , Kanpur, 11-13 December 2008.Year: 2008, Volume: 1Pages: 7- 10, DOI: 10.1109/INDCON.2008.4768792
- Vijay Khare, Jayashree Santhosh and Sneh Anand,“Classification of EEG Signals based on Neural Network to Discriminate Five Mental States”, SPIT-IEEE Colloquium 2008, Mumbai, India , vol-1pp 24-26 ,Feb. 4-5,2008.
- Vijay Khare, Samaksh Kumar, Abhimanyu Malik,“Classification of EEG Signals Using Principal Component Analysis And Support Vector Machine”, IEEE Bangalore Section - 18th Annual Symposium on Emerging Needs in Computing, Communication, Signals and Power ENC2SP 2009,29 August 2009, Bangalore
- Vijay Khare, Samaksh Kumar, Abhimanyu Malik,“Mental Task Classification Based On Principal Component Analysis and Neural Network,MATEIT 2010 , 3rd National Conference on Mathematical Techniques : Emerging Paradigms for Electronics and IT Industries sponsored by University Grants Commission (UGC), Govt. of India. & IEEE-EDS Delhi Chapter and Society for Microelectronics and VLSI, NewDelhi , India,30-31st January
- Manish kumar Aggarwal and Vijay Khare, “Automatic localization And Contour Detection Of Optic Disc”, International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC),16-18 March2015 Pages: 406- 409, DOI: 10.1109/ICSPCom.2015.7150686.
- Manish kumar Aggarwal and Vijay Khare, A New Method for Optic Disc Localization in Retinal Images”,Ninth International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3)- IC3 pp1-511th Aug to 13th Aug 2016DOI: 10.1109/IC3.2016.7880263.
- Manish Aggarwal and Vijay Khare,Comparison of different blood vessel detection techniques in low quality retinal images”,IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC),2Page(s):279 – 284 26-28 Dec 2016.
- Gaurav Verma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay Khare. Design of power Efficient ALU for different processor Architectures", in proceeding of IEEE International conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, pp 5881-5885,New Delhi march 1-3 2017(Indexed in scopus)
- Shradha Saxena, Rakesh Kumar Dwivedi, Vijay Khare, “Study the effect of geometrical and material variation on the performance of bimorph piezoelectric energy harvester,” AIP Conference Proceedings, no. 1, 020057, 2018. (Scopus).
- Saxena S., Dwivedi R.K., Khare V., “ Simulation Study of Uncoupled Electrical Equivalent Model of Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Device Interfaced with Different Electrical Circuits,” Advances in Signal Processing and Communication. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 526. Springer, 2019.
- S Saxena, RK Dwivedi, V Khare, “Modeling and simulation of piezoelectric energy harvesting device coupled with self-powered interface circuits,” AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 2136. no. 1, pp. 040008, 2019. (Scopus)
- Shradha Saxena, Rakesh Kumar Dwivedi, Vijay Khare, “Cavity Inclusion Effects on the Performance of Piezoelectric Energy Harvester”, 6th International IEEE Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC),pp. 194-200, 2020
- A. Handa, P. Garg and V. Khare, "Masked Neural Style Transfer using Convolutional Neural Networks," 2018 International Conference on Recent Innovations in Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering (ICRIEECE), Bhubaneswar, India, 2018, pp. 2099-2104, doi: 10.1109/ICRIEECE44171.2018.9008937.
- Ritika Dubey, Aditi Narang,and Vijay Khare “Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis by fMRI images using MFCC feature extraction”4th International Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies 21-22 November UPES Dehradun ,NGCT-2018( Communications in Computer and Information Science )book series (CCIS, volume 922,Pages 152-160)
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare, “Effect of simultaneous use of two different piezoelectric materials on the performance of cavity based segmented doubly clamped piezoelectric energy harvester. (Accepted)
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare, “Analysis and simulation of multi-stepped and multi-folded piezoelectric energy harvester”.(Accepted)
- Neerja Singh, Gaurav Verma, Vijay Khare, Power estimation of FIR filter based on IP modeling for DSP and communication applications, 2020 Global Conference on Wireless and Optical Technologies (GCWOT), (2020), 1-7.
- Editorial Board Member of Applied Bioengineering Research
- Transactions on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering
- Wireless Personal Communications (Springer)
- Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research
- Journal of Engineering in Medicine
- Journal of Advances in Biotechlogy ,(JBT).
- British Journal of Applied Science & Technology.
- Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research
- International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC)
- International Journal of Robotics and Automation Technology.
- International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks
PhDThesis Supervision: -
- Gaurav Verma (14402204) Analysis of Power Reduction Techniques and Low Power Estimation Model for FPGA Implementations. (Completed 2018)
- Shradha Saxena (15402002): - Simulation and Performance Analysis of
- Resonant and Multi-resonant Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters (Thesis submitted)
- Neerja Singh (18402014): - Low Power FPGAs Implementations using Machine Learning (submitted)
- Manju Singh, (Enroll. No. 19402016): -Analysis and Detection of Parkinson’sdisease using Machine Learning (On going)
- Mr. Anil Kumar Low Power Device(ongoing)