- Ph. D (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi)
- M.Tech (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi
- B.E. (SATI, Vidisha)
17 years (Teaching + Research)
Brain Computer Interafce,Biomedical Instrumentation, Rehabilitation Engineering, Biomedical sensor, Neural Network,control system
Research Area: Control system, Neural Network, Fuzzy logic, Biomedical Signals Processing,low power FPGA
International and National Journals
- S Saxena, RK Dwivedi, V Khare, “Multi-Piezoelectric Materials Based Doubly Clamped Energy Harvester”, Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Electronics, ISSN: 0957-4522,vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 6998-7011, 2020.(IP=2.1, Scopus & SCI Index).
- ShradhaSaxena, Rakesh Kumar Dwivedi, Vijay Khare, “Tuning of a wide range of low resonance frequencies by a novel multi-resonant piezoelectric energy harvester,” Materials Today: Proceedings 2020. (Cite score=1.09, Scopus).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.01.312
- GauravVerma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay KhareLow Power Synthesis and Validation of an Embedded Multiplier for FPGA Based Wireless communication system,Wireless Personal Communications (Springer) ISSN 0929-6212vol 95,issue 2 pp 353-364 Nov 21, 2017( H index-37,impact factor -1.2 ,INDEXED in SCI & SCOPUS)https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-016-3897-1
- GauravVerma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay KhareAnalysis of Low Power Consumption Techniques on FPGA for Wireless Devices ,Wireless Personal Communications(Springer) vol 95,issue 2 pp 365-373 Nov 19, 2017( H index-37,impact factor -1.2 ,INDEXED in SCI & SCOPUS)
- GauravVerma, Manish Kumar and Vijay Khare, “More Precise FPGA Power Estimation and Validation Tool (FPEV_Tool) for Low Power Applications”, Wireless Personal Communications(Springer) doi.org/10.1007/s11277-018-5938-4,23201745( H index-37,impact factor -1.2 ,INDEXED in SCI & SCOPUS)https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-016-3897-1
- GauravVerma, Manish Kumar and Vijay Khare, “Regression based FPGA power estimation tool (FPE_Tool) for embedded multiplier blockInternational Journal of Information Technology, 1-4, Apr 30, 2018(https://doi.org/10.1007/s41870-018-0193-1). (Scopusindexed)
- GauravVerma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay Khare. "Low Power Techniques for Digital System Design." Indian Journal of Science and Technologyvol 8, issue.17 IPL063 August 2015.( H Index -25, Indexed in Web of Science & Scopus)
- GauravVerma, ChetnaDabas, AshishGoel, Manish Kumar, and Vijay Khare. " Clustering Based Power Optimization of digital circuits for FPGAs’, Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences (Taylor & Francis) ,vol 38,issue 6 pp 1029-1037 Oct2017.(Indexed in Web of Science &ESCI Thomson Reuter)
- Manish kumarAggarwaland Vijay Khare,“Localization of Optic disc in normal and pathological retinal images, “International Journal on Electrical Engineering and Informatics 2018(accepted)(SCOPUS(SJR 2015 = 0.219)INDEXED)
- Vijay Khare, JayashreeSanthosh, SnehAnand and Manvir Bhatia “Performance comparison of neural network training methods based on wavelet packet transform for classification of five mental tasks”, Journal Biomedical Science & Engineering, () vol3 ,no 6, pp 612-617,2010
- Vijay khare, JayashreeSanthosh and SnehAnand and Manvir Bhatia (2007) ,“Controlling wheelchair using Electroencephalogram (EEG)”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 8, No.2,pp 181-187 2010( Impact Factor 0.519
- V. Khare, J.Santhosh, S.Anand and M.Bhatia, “Classification of Five Mental Tasks Based on Two Methods of Neural Network ”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 8, No.3, pp 86-92 2010
- Vijay Khare and Deepak kumarSinghal,"Identification of Obstructive Sleep Apnea using Neural Networks, “International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security Vol. 14 ,No. 9,pp. 680-6852016
- Vijay Khare, JayashreeSanthosh, SnehAnand and Manvir Bhatia, “Brain Computer Interface Based Real Time Control of Wheelchair Using Electroencephalogram”International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE)vol-1 issue-5,pp 41-45, 2011
- Mathur, Abhishek, Gupta, Ankur and Khare, Vijay, SpeechRecognitionBasedonConfidenceValueoftheEngine. TheIUP Journal ofInformation Technology, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 51-57, September 2010.
- V. Khare, J. Santhosh, S. Anand, M. Bhatia, “Classification of Five Mental Tasks from EEG Data using Neural Network Based on Principal Component Analysis” Indian Journal of Science & Technology , vol 5, No 4, pp31-38, 2009.
- V. Khare, J. Santhosh, S. Anand, M. Bhatia,“Performance Comparison of Three Artificial Neural Network Methods for Classification of Electroencephalograph Signals of Five Mental Tasks” Journal Biomedical Science & Engineering,(DOI: 10.4236/jbise. 2010.32026)vol. 3, no 2,pp 200-205, 2009.
- Shreya Garg&Vijay Khare"Classification of Sleep Stages Using Neural Network Based on EEG and EOG signals" International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security vol 12 No 8 PP 77-79 August 2014 (Impact factor 0.519
- GauravKhare, Vijay khare,“Image, Audio and Video Water-marking Using LSB and DCT”Indian Journal of Computer Sciences, No 4 Oct 2016
- Manayk Aggarwal, Vijay Khare, “Visualised Home Lightning System Using Processing Software, Journal of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Vol. 4 No. 1, 2017
- KhyatiMeena ,Shubham Gupta,Vijay Khare “Wall Climbing Robot based on Suction Technique“ International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS Volume 6, Issue 1,page-37-42 January 2017
- Anshul Singh ,NehaMehra ,Shaurya Singh, ShamimAkther, Chakresh Kumar Jain ,Vijay Khare“Analysis and Identification of Parkinson disease based on fMRI”International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS Volume 6, Issue 1,pp201-205, January 2017
- NeetiKumari and Vijay Khare,”Home Automation using Speaker Identification”International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS ISSN 2348-117X Volume 6, Issue 5,page 253-256, May 2017.
- KhyatiMeena ,Shubham Gupta,Vijay Khare “Voice Controlled Wheelchair
- “International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS
- Volume 6, Issue 4,page 23-27,April 2017.
- IshanGulati, GautamVig and Vijay Khare“Real Time Handwritten Character Recognition using ANN”International journal of Engineering sciences and ResearchTechnologyvol 3 pp 357-362 2018
- Vijay Khare and Deepak kumarSinghal,"Performance Comparison of two Classifiers for EEG Signals during Planning of Hand Movement“Journal of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Soft Computing Volume 2 Issue 2,pp. 11-19,2017
- Vijay Khare,Shaurya Singh, NehaMehra, ShamimAkhter and Chakresh Kumar Jain “fMRI: A Benediction to Neuroscience”International Journal of Robotics and Automation Technologyvol, 5 pp14-22,2018
- Vijay Khare, RitikaDubey, AditiNarang“Registration and Fusion of CT and MRI Images” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8 Issue-6, pp 5017-5021,August 2019
- Vijay Khare and Manjusingh, “Performance Analysis of Different classifiers for Tele-diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease", to Wireless Personal Communications 2020(Communicated).
- Vijay khare ,”Automatic Detection of Exudates in Retinal Image Using Statistical Techniques", to Wireless Personal Communications 2020(Communicated).(Springer) (under review)(SCI INDEXED)
- PrateekBansal,RitvikSinghaland Vijay Khare,"Eye Controlled Wheelchair Using Image processing Techniques"International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR),ISSN: 2319-7064,Volume 9 Issue 10, pp 1391-1397,October 2020
International and National Conferences
- Vijay khare, JayashreeSanthosh and SnehAnand (2006)‘Wavelet Based Compression Technique of Electro-Oculogram Signals’ Kuala Lumpur International conference on Biomedical Engineering 2006, 11-14 December, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia pp440-443 vol -15,IFMBE Proceeding.
- N. Gupta, S. Gupta, V. Khare, C. K. Jain and S. Akhter(2008) ‘An Efficient Model to Decipher the Electroencephalogram Signals Using Machine Learning Approach Kuala Lumpur International conference on Biomedical Engineering 2008, 25- 28 June, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia pp782-785 vol -21,IFMBE Proceeding.
- Vijay khare, AyushBandari, MrinalTrikha, SnehAnand‘Wavelet based Novel Techniques for Signal Conditioning of Electro-Oculogram signals’. IEEE INDICON 2006 15-17 sept,,New Delhi ,pp 1-6.
- MinalTrikhaAyushBandari, Tapan Gandhi Vijay Khare‘Multi Channel elctrooculogram classification using automata’ International workshop on medical measurement and application MeMeA 2007 warsaw Poland” May 4-5, 2007pp 1-5 .Pages: 1- 5, DOI:10.1109/MEMEA.2007.4285158
- Vijay Khare, JayashreeSanthosh and SnehAnand“Performance comparison using five ANN methods for classification of EEG signals of two mental states”, IEEE INDICON , Kanpur,11-13 December 2008.Year: 2008, Volume: 1Pages: 7- 10, DOI: 10.1109/INDCON.2008.4768792
- Vijay Khare, JayashreeSanthosh and SnehAnand,“Classification of EEG Signals based on Neural Network to Discriminate Five Mental States”, SPIT-IEEE Colloquium 2008, Mumbai, India , vol-1pp 24-26 ,Feb. 4-5,2008.
- Vijay Khare, Samaksh Kumar, Abhimanyu Malik,“Classification of EEG Signals Using Principal Component Analysis And Support Vector Machine”, IEEE Bangalore Section - 18th Annual Symposium on Emerging Needs inComputing, Communication, Signals and Power ENC2SP 2009,29 August 2009, Bangalore
- Vijay Khare, Samaksh Kumar, Abhimanyu Malik,“Mental Task Classification Based On Principal Component Analysis and Neural Network,MATEIT 2010 , 3rd National Conference on Mathematical Techniques : Emerging Paradigms for Electronics and IT Industries sponsored by University Grants Commission (UGC), Govt. of India. &IEEE-EDS Delhi Chapter and Society for Microelectronics and VLSI, NewDelhi , India,30-31st January
- Manish kumarAggarwaland Vijay Khare,“Automatic localization And Contour Detection Of Optic Disc”, International Conference onSignal Processing and Communication (ICSC),16-18 March 2015 Pages: 406- 409, DOI: 10.1109/ICSPCom.2015.7150686.
- Manish kumarAggarwaland Vijay Khare,A New Method for Optic Disc Localization in Retinal Images”,Ninth International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3)- IC3 pp1-511th Aug to 13th Aug 2016DOI: 10.1109/IC3.2016.7880263.
- Manish Aggarwaland Vijay Khare,Comparison of different blood vessel detection techniques in low quality retinal images”,IEEEInternational Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC),2 Page(s):279 – 284 26-28 Dec 2016.
- GauravVerma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay Khare. Design of power Efficient ALU for different processor Architectures", in proceeding of IEEE International conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, pp 5881-5885,New Delhi march 1-3 2017(Indexed in scopus)
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare, “Simulation Study of Uncoupled Electrical Equivalent Model of Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Device Interfaced with Different Electrical Circuits””, International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC),vol 526 PP-591-600 21-23 March 2018(https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2553-3)(Advances in Signal Processing and Communication.Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 526. Springer, 2019).
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare,“Modelling and Simulation of Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Device Coupled with Self Powered Interface Circuits” AIP Conference Proceedings 2136, 040008 (2019); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5120922
- Handa, P. Garg and V. Khare, "Masked Neural Style Transfer using Convolutional Neural Networks," 2018 International Conference on Recent Innovations in Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering (ICRIEECE), Bhubaneswar, India, 2018, pp. 2099-2104, doi: 10.1109/ICRIEECE44171.2018.9008937.
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare,“Study the effect of geometrical and material variation on the performance of biomorphpiezoelectric energy harvester National conference on advance material and nanotechnology-2018, AIP Conf proceeding 2009,020057(4) doi:10.1063/1.5052126 .
- RitikaDubey, AditiNarang,and Vijay Khare “Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis by fMRI images using MFCC feature extraction”4th International Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies 21-22 November UPES Dehradun ,NGCT-2018( Communications in Computer and Information Science) book series (CCIS, volume 922,Pages 152-160)
- ShradhaSaxena, Rakesh Kumar Dwivedi, Vijay Khare, “Cavity Inclusion Effects on thePerformance of Piezoelectric Energy Harvester”, 6th International IEEE Conference onSignal Processing and Communication (ICSC),pp. 194-200, 2020
- Saxena S., Dwivedi R.K., Khare V., “Simulation Studyof Uncoupled ElectricalEquivalent Model of Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Device Interfaced with(Advances in Signal Processing and Communication.Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 526. Springer, 2019).
- Transactions on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering
- Wireless Personal Communications(Springer)
- Journal of Engineering in Medicine
- Journal of Advances in Biotechlogy,(JBT).
- British Journal of Applied Science & Technology
- Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research
- International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC)
- International Journal of Robotics and Automation Technology