- Love to design
- Convert your design into a more vibrant variation.
- Be ready to contribute. Be a volunteer and be involved in this work. Come forward to conduct a workshop too.
- Help and motivate others.
- Participate in as many activities as possible.
- Try designing in various forms. It doesn’t matter that you may not be able to complete it. What matters is you have something that you have made – good or not so good.
- Manage your time well.
Aim & Objective:
“Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change".
This is the world of Imaginations and Visual Thinking. Graphics and Animations can help with expression of ideas, which can bind a program together for presentation at various avenues. Be it a logo design, a self-portrait illustration or building your 2D and 3D scenes, Graficas is a helpful companion in your journeys. Apart from core visual designing related works, the hub also focuses on designing UI, UX, visual effects, and others.
This hub is highly committed with designing excellence, offering a unique designing experience to the students to enhance their imaginative and creative aspects. The aim is to inculcate the visual aspects as designs, logos, photographs, illustrations, animation, filters and effects, and others. The Hub also introduces the usage of key design principles and visual elements to present a visual composition.
Contant us at: email@example.com
Usual Events Conducted
- Introduction to Hub and its activities during First Year Orientation Session.
- Hub Orientation and Workshop on Photoshop (3 Days).
- Workshop on Illustration Designing.
- Activities during “Impressions”.
- Workshop on UI / UX designing.
- Activities during “CyberShristi”.
The Hub, run by student volunteers, conducts events to involve students to bring out their visual compositions into forerun by having workshops on the latest designing technologies such as Adobe's Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, UI designing, VFX to add special filters and effects. Poster making, logo designing, and other design related events are constantly being done. Promotion is usually in the form of Facebook pages, and Whatsapp groups apart from putting up registration desks at various landmarks within the institute campus.
The hub is active and thriving group of vibrant volunteers, organizers and members of JIIT students. This can help you in flourishing your design growth and creating some great designs for your portfolio too.
Initial workshops in Photoshop and Illustrator help in generating great photographs, paintings, visual displays, Comic art and related components. A hands-on session is given to the student attendees by the volunteers. This helps in having a great bond in the student community itself.
Sep2019Adobe Photoshop Workshop Date: 2nd to 3rd September 2019 No. of Students: 10 Volunteers: Sanjana Jain, Ritik, Shubham Singh Rana, Manshi, Nitish, Nikhil and Yash Resources Person: Sanjana Jain
Adobe Photoshop Workshop
- Date: 2nd to 3rd September 2019
- No. of Students: 10
- Volunteers: Sanjana Jain, Ritik, Shubham Singh Rana, Manshi, Nitish, Nikhil and Yash
- Resources Person: Sanjana Jain
Aug2019Orientation Session G1, 5pm onwards
G1, 5pm onwards
Mar2019Adobe Illustrator Date: 6th to 9th March 2019 No. of Students: 30 Volunteers: Akanksha Singh, Sanjana Jain Resource Person: Akanksha Singh
- Date: 6th to 9th March 2019
- No. of Students: 30
- Volunteers: Akanksha Singh, Sanjana Jain
- Resource Person: Akanksha Singh
- Don’t be afraid to try newer tools / forms for designing and animation presentations.
- Don’t bunk classes.
- Don’t pass the responsibility.
- Don’t take too many works at a time.
Something for Everyone
You could love to doodle, make sketches, or even make the depiction of your teacher. This hub is for everyone. You can design a dashboard or collage, animate a set a photographs for your friends or family or create an exaggeration. This hub is for you. Come, Join, Enjoy, Create, Participate and Conduct.
There’s something for everyone here. All you need is discover your forte, fall in love and show your commitment to any of the following .