- M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) from National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar in July,2016.
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) from Kurukshetra University in July, 2013.
GATE (Computer Science & Information Technology) with 98.9 percentile in 2014
In my teaching experience, I have taught Object Oriented Programming, Computer Systems and Programming, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Engineering, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Presently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science & Information Technology at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Sector 62, Noida, U.P. from 03-08-2017 to till date.
- Worked as Guest Faculty in Department of Computer Science, in Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur from January-May, 2017.
- Software Engineering: Program comprehension, static and dynamic program analysis, software evolution, calling context profiling, Data Analytics.
- Sarishty Gupta, Paramvir Singh. "Comprehending scenario-level software evolution using calling context trees." In 2017 International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT), pp. 125-130. IEEE, 2017.
- Saquib NadeemHashmi, Harsh Gupta, Dhruv Mittal, Kaushtubh Kumar, Aparajita Nanda, and Sarishty Gupta. "A lip reading model using CNN with batch normalization." In 2018 eleventh international conference on contemporary computing (IC3), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2018.
- Charu Goyal, Vaibhav Aren, and Sarishty Gupta. "Outlier Detection Using Trust Assessment Scheme in Wireless Sensor Networks." In High Performance Vision Intelligence, pp. 71-81. Springer, Singapore, 2020