Particulars of Organization, Functions and Duties
- Establishment Click Here
- Vision, Mission & Objectives
To become a Center of Excellence in the field of IT & related emerging areas education, training and research comparable to the best in the world for producing professionals who shall be leaders in innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and management.
- To develop as a benchmark University in emerging technologies.
- To provide state of the art teaching learning process and R&D environment and
- To harness human capital for sustainable competitive edge and social relevance.
The objectives for which the Institution has been declared by the Government as an institution deemed to be university shall be:
- To provide for higher education leading to excellence and innovations in such branches of knowledge as may be deemed fit primarily at post-graduate and research degree levels fully conforming to the concept of university, namely, University Education Report (1948) and the Report of the Committee on Renovation and Rejuvenation of Higher Education in India (2009) and the Report of the Review Committee for Deemed to be Universities (2009).
- To engage in areas of specialization with proven ability to make distinctive contributions to the objectives of the university education system that is – academic engagement clearly distinguishable from programmes of an ordinary nature that lead to conventional degrees in arts, science, engineering, medicine, dental, pharmacy, management, etc. routinely offered by conventional institution.
- To provide for high quality teaching and research and for the advancement of knowledge and its dissemination through various research programmes undertaken in – house by substantial number of full time faculty / research scholars (Ph.Ds and Post Doctoral) in diverse disciplines.
- To enable creation of institutions deemed to be university under the ‘de novo’ category devoted to unique and emerging areas of knowledge, not being pursued by conventional or existing institutions – particularly in specific areas of study and research preferably sponsored by the Government of a State / UT or the Central Government regarded as important for strategic needs of the country or for the preservation of our cultural heritage, so determined by a well laid-out process of wide consultation with the eminent peers of academic community.
Main activities / functions of the Institute
JIIT Activities comprise teaching and research. It major educational programmes are :
- Under Graduate Programmes Click here for further details
- B.Tech-Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech-Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech-Information Technology
- 5 Yr Integrated – M.Tech (Biotechnology)
- 5 Yr Integrated – M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- 5 Yr Integrated – M.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Post Graduate Programmes Click Here for further details
- M.Tech – Biotechnology
- M.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech – CSE with specialization in Data Analytics
- M.Tech – CSE with specialization in IT & Entrepreneurship
- M.Tech – CSE with specialization in in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- M.Tech – CSE with specialization in in Internet of Things
- M.Tech – ECE with specialization in Machine Learning and Signal Processing
- M.Tech – ECE with specialization in Wireless Communication
- M.Tech – ECE with specialization in Microelectronic Systems and Internet of Things
- M.Sc - M.Sc - Physics
- M.Sc - Mathematics
- M.Sc - Microbiology
- M.Sc - Environmental Biotechnology
- M.Sc - Quantitative Economics
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- PhD Programmes - Biotechnology, CSE & IT, ECE, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Mathematics, Physics & Materials Science and Engineering Click Here for further details
Services being provided by the Institute
- Teaching Click Here
Organisational Structure Click Here for further details
Address of the InstituteJaypee Institute of Information Technology (Declared Deemed to be University Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956)
A-10, Sector-62,Noida-201309 (U.P.)
Institute working hours
Teaching (As per Academic Calendar )
Monday to Friday- 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. Saturday – 9.00 A.M. to 1.30 P.M.
Monday to Friday - 9.00 A.M. to 9.00 P.M. Saturday to Sunday – 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.
During Examination Days only -- Monday to Friday - 9.00 A.M. to 11.00 P.M. Saturday to Sunday – 9.00 A.M. to 9.00 P.M.