- 2002 - PhD (CSE), Banasthali Vidyapith, Deemed University, Banasthali, Rajasthan
- 1996- PG(CS), Faculty of Engineering, Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- 1993 –UG(Electronics), Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Dr. Krishna Asawa working with Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, India since 2003. During her teaching career of about 22 years, she pursued and experienced teaching subjects like Data Structures, Algorithm Analysis and Design, Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing, Distributed Databases, Computer Architecture and Organization, Logic Programming, Theory of Computation, Database System, Human Computer Interaction, Cryptography and Management Information System. Apart from teaching she is an active researcher and currently advisor of 3 research scholars. She is also a member of technical program committee of referred Journals and Conference Proceedings. She is actively involved in organizing national level academic events, curriculum planning, syllabus design, editing and reviewing text books of the engineering graduate level. She is also associated as external examiner and adjunct instructor at the other universities. She is also served as a resource person for conducting EDP’s sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) in the Rajasthan territory.
22+ Years in academics.
- 2012 to till date with JIIT- 128, Noida (U.P.)
- 2003 to 2011 with JIIT-62, Noida (U.P.)
- 1999 to 2003 with NIT, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- 1997 to 1999 with Banasthali Vidyapith,(Rajasthan)
- Modeling of Computational Intelligence
- Data and Knowledge Engineering
- Cryptography and Network Security
- 2009-2012 : Psyche Monitoring and Regulating System for e-Counselling: Funded by AICTE (RPS), Grant value: Rs. 12.65 Lakhs
- 2000-2002 : MIS Design for University’s Operations and Activities.
- Design of Cryptographic Hash Functions Based on MD and MD Variant (Mr. Harshvardhan Tiwari ) – Completed (April 2014)
- Cognitive – Emotive Architecture and Agent Programming Language (Ms. Shikha Jain) - Completed (Sep 2016)
- Efficient Labeling and Indexing for Dynamic Update and Query Processing of XML Documents (Ms. Dhanlekshmi) - Completed (Jan 2019)
- Privacy Preserving IPv6 Based Node Identifiers in 6LoWPAN (Ms. Monali Mavani) – Completed (Feb 2019)
- Decentralized Learning for Opportunistic Spectrum Access: Multi-User Restless Multi-Armed Bandit Formulation (Mr. Himanshu Aggrawal) - Under assessment for Submission
- Securing SDN from DDoS Attack (Mr. Shariq Murtaza) – Ongoing
- Dialogue Discourse Modelling (Ms. Akanksha Mehndiratta) - Ongoing
- Himanshu Agrawal, Krishna Asawa, “Decentralized Learning for Opportunistic Spectrum Access: Multiuser Restless Multiarmed Bandit Formulation”, IEEE Systems Journal, IEEE, 2019 [Indexing SCI, IF 4.4]
- Monali Mavani, Krishna Asawa, “Resilient against spoofing in 6LoWPAN networks by temporary-private IPv6 addresses”, Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications, PP 1-15, Springer, 2019 [Indexing SCIE; IF 2.3].
- Dhanalekshmi G., Asawa K., (In Press), “An Efficient Prefix Based Labelling Scheme for Dynamic Update of XML Documents, International Journal of Advanced Intelligent Paradigms”. Inderscience Publishers DOI: 10.1504/IJAIP.2018.10008500 [Scopus Indexed].
- Jain S., Asawa K., “Modeling of emotion elicitation conditions for a Cognitive-Emotive architecture”, Cognitive Systems Research, Volume 55, pp 60-76, Elsevier, 2019 (Indexing SCIE; IF 1.4)
- Dhanalekshmi G., Asawa K., “A Combined Path Index For Efficient Processing Of XML Queries”, International Journal of Metadata, Semantics and Ontologies,Vol.13,No.1, pp.20 - 32, Inderscience Publishers, 2018 [Scopus Indexed].
- Dhanalekshmi G., Asawa K., “CBSL-A Compressed Binary String Labelling Scheme For Dynamic Update Of XML Documents”, Journal of Computing and Information Technology., Vol.26, No.2, pp.99-114, SRCE, 2018 [Scopus indexed, Published by Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb Computing Centre(SRCE)].
- Monali Mavani, Krishna Asawa, “Privacy Enabled Disjoint and Dynamic Address Auto Configuration Protocol For 6LoWPAN”, Ad Hoc Networks, Volume 79, pp 72-86, Elsevier, 2018 (Indexing : SCIE; IF 3.1).
- Mavani M., Asawa K., “Modeling And Analyses of IP Spoofing Attack in 6LoWPAN Network”, Computers & Security, Volume 70, pp 95-110 Elsevier, 2017 (Indexing: SCIE; IF 2.8).
- Dhanalekshmi G., Asawa K., “New Path Based Index Structure for Processing CAS Queries over XML Database”, Journal of Computing and Information Technology, Vol.25, No.3, pp.206-221, 2017, SRCE [Scopus indexed, Published by Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb Computing Centre (SRCE)].
- Gargava P., Asawa K., “Brain Computer Interface for Micro-controller Driven Robot Based on Emotiv Sensors”, International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence, Special Issue on 3D Medicine and Artificial Intelligence, IMAI, 2017 (Indexed in DBLP, ESCI)
- Jain S., Asawa K., “Programming an Expressive Autonomous Agent”, Expert Systems with Applications, 43(1), Elsevier 2016 (Indexed in SCI, IF 2.5 )
- Jain S., Asawa K., “Emotional Computer : Design Challenges and Opportunities”, International Journal of Synthetic Emotions, 7(2), IGI Global, 2015 (Indexed in ACM digital Library, DBLP)
- Jain S., Asawa K., “Formalization of Event Perception and Event Appraisal Process”, International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Multimedia, 3(3), IMAI, 2015. (Indexed in DBLP, ESCI)
- Jain S., Asawa K., “EMIA: Emotion Model for Intelligent Agent” Journal of Intelligent Systems (JISYS), De Gruyter, 24(4) 2015. (Indexed in Scopus and DBLP, IPP 0.239).
- Gopinathan D, Asawa K., “LPLX-Lexicographic Based Persistent Labeling Scheme of XML Documents for Dynamic update, International Journal of Web Science, 2(4), Inderscience Publishers, 2014. ( Indexed in DBLP )
- Asawa K, Manchanda P., “Recognition of Emotions using Energy Based Bimodal Information Fusion and Correlation”. International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence, 2(7), IMAI, 2014.( Indexed in DBLP, ESCI)
- Tiwari H., Asawa K., “Building a 256-bit Hash Function on a Stronger MD variant”, Central European Journal of Computer Science, 4(2), Springer, 2014. (Indexed in Scopus and DBLP)
- Tiwari H., Asawa K., “Enhancing the Security Level of SHA-1 by Replacing the MD Paradigm”, Journal of Computing and Information Technology, 21(4), SRCE, 2013. (Indexed in Scopus and DBLP)
- Tiwari H., Asawa K., “A Secure and Efficient Cryptographic Hash Function Based on NewFORK-256”, Egyptian Informatics Journal, 13(3), Elsevier, 2012. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Srivastava S., Asawa K., “Real Time Facial Expression Recognition Using a Novel Method , The International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA) 4(2), 2012. (Index in Scirus)
- Wadhwa, N., Asawa, K. and Agrahari, S., “Response Surface Methodology and Resilient Back Propagation Based Yield Prediction of Protease from Bacillus Megaterium SN1”, Journal of Pharmacy Research”, 4(3), 2011 (IF 2.36)
- Tiwari H., Asawa K., “A Secure Hash Function MD-192 with Modified Message Expansion”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, 7(2), 2010. (Indexed in Scopus, DBLP)
- Tiwari H., Asawa K., “Cryptographic Hash Functions : An Elevated View”, European Journal of Scientific Research 43(4), 2010 (Indexed in Scopus)
- Kumar A., Chadha K. and Asawa K., “Framework for Vulnerability Reduction in Real Time Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems using SOM based IDS with Netfilter-Iptables”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, 8(4), 2010. (Index in DBLP)
- Asawa K., Bharadwaj A., “Sustainability of Public Key Cryptosystem in Quantum Computing Paradigm”, Handbook of Research on Natural Computing for Optimization Problems, 2016, IGI Global. (Indexed in Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index)
- A Mehndiratta, K Asawa , “Recent Advances and Challenges in Design of Non-goal-Oriented Dialogue Systems”, International Conference on Big Data Analytics, 2019 (Indexed in Scopus and DBLP)
- Mavani M., Asawa K., “Performance study of node wakeup rate on the privacy enabled addressing scheme in duty-cycled 6LoWPAN”, Twelth International Conference on Contemporary Computing, IEEE, 2019. (Indexing: SCOPUS)
- Murtuza S., Asawa K., “Mitigation and Detection of DDoS Attacks in Software Defined Networks”, Eleventh International Conference on Contemporary Computing, IEEE, 2018. (Indexing: SCOPUS)
- Mavani M., Asawa K., “Privacy Preserving IPv6 Address Auto-Configuration for Internet of Things”. In: Hu YC., Tiwari S., Mishra K., Trivedi M. (eds) Intelligent Communication and Computational Technologies. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 19. Springer, Singapore.
- M. Mavani and Asawa K., “Experimental study of IP spoofing attack in 6LoWPAN Network, 7th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing”, Data Science & Engineering, 2017. (Indexing: SCOPUS)
- Rai K., Asawa K., “Impact Analysis Of Rank Attack With Spoofed IP On Routing in 6LoWPAN Network, Tenth International Conference on Contemporary Computing”, 2017. (Indexing: SCOPUS)
- Dhanalekshmi G., Asawa K., “Performance Evaluation Of Various Data Structures In Building Efficient Indexing Schemes For XML Documents”, Tenth International Conference on Contemporary Computing, 2017. (Indexing: SCOPUS)
- Jain S., Asawa K., “EmET: Emotion Elicitation and Emotion Transition Model, Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications”, Springer, 2015. (Indexing: SCOPUS)
- Bhargava,M., Mehndiratta,P., Asawa,K., “Stylometric Analysis for Authorship Attribution on Twitter”, International Conference on Big Data Analytics (BDA), 2013, (Indexed in Scopus and DBLP)
- Asawa K., Kumar R., “HMM Modeling of User Mood through Recognition of Vocal Emotions”, LNICST, vol 109, Springer, 2013. (Indexed in Scopus and DBLP)
- Asawa K., Verma V., Dhupar S., “Emotion Analysis of the Text Using Fuzzy Affect Typing Over Emotions”, LNICST, vol 109, Springer, 2013. (Indexed in Scopus and DBLP)
- Sharma N., Maringanti H.B., Asawa K., “Upper Body Pose Recognition and Classifier”, COMPUTE-2012, ACM, 2012 (Indexed in Scopus, ACM digital library)
- Asawa K., Verma V., Aggrawal A., “Recognition of Vocal Emotions from Acoustic Profile” International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics, 2012. (Indexed in DBLP and Scopus)
- Maringanti H.B., Asawa K., Agarwal N., Agarwal R., “Therapeutic Video Tagging Model”, Proceedings of the 2012 World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies, WICT 2012. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Tiwari H., Luthra A., Goel H., Asawa K., “Crypto-Precision: Testing Tool for Hash Function”, SNDS 2012, Communications in Computer and Information Science proceedings, Springer, 2012. (Indexed in Scopus and DBLP)
- Gujral, M. and Asawa, K., “Recommendation Systems – The Knowledge Engineering Analysis for the Best Fit Decisions”, International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering – ACE 2011, Trivandrum, Kerala, INDIA. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Jain V., Asawa K., “Conversion of Direct Speech to Indirect Speech for Declarative and Interrogative Sentences”, International Conference on Computer Technology and Development ICCTD-2011 Chengdu, China. 2011. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Asawa, K., Wadhwa, N., Agrahari S., “Resilient Back Propagation Based Yield Prediction of Keratinase from Bacillus Megaterium SN1”, Compbio-2010, Cambridge, 2010. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Kumar B., Maringanti H. B., and Asawa K., “Adaptive Pragmatic Analysis of Natural Language”, Proceedings of International Conference on Intelligent Interactive Technologies and Multimedia (IITM-2010), 2010. (Indexed in Scopus, ACM digital library).
Workshops/ FDP/ Short Courses Attended
- Workshop on PSP-TSP (Personal and Team Software Process )
- Infosys Campus–Connect Faculty Enablement Program
- Workshop on IT Industry Practices-Approach in Data Warehousing
- Workshop on Research Methodology
- IUCEE Workshop on Distributing Operating
- Workshop on Advances in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Short Course on Genetic Algorithms
- IUCEE Workshop on Cryptography and Network Security
- Workshop on Conducting Design Science Research in IT
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Workshop on Computer Networking
- Workshop on Big Data and Ontology
- Workshop on Computational Linguistics
- FDP on Mobile Technology
- FDP on Wireless Sensor Network
- FDP on Intelligent Systems and Automation Technology
- FDP on Frontiers in Information Systems
- Workshop on Brain Science and Technology
Membership of Professional Bodies
Life member of ISTE, Professional Member ACM, Member CSI