RIBOSE, the Technical Hub of Biotechnology Department at JIIT Noida is working since inception with a broad aim of providing a platform to young minds for exploring the ever growing and exciting world of biological and allied sciences. The hub organizes various outreach activities to spread awareness about both classical and modern biotechnology.
The periodic activities of the hub are organized with Objectives:
- Provide students, an opportunity to get appended with recent advancements in biological science and allied field
- Be a part of societal and social initiatives fostered towards developing a sustainable society
- Providing an conducive competitive environment to all students of the institute to get acquainted with recent advances in biotechnological interventions through institute news letter ‘The Ribose Times’
In the past, the hub has organized difference technical events, quizzes, model making competitions and bio-entrepreneurship competition.
- The hub has also organized events in association with GBioFin Biotech Services (Mumbai) and Microsoft-WWF.
- An article writing competition was organized in association with GBIOFIN Biotech Services, in November 2012.
- RIBOSE also coordinated with “Create to Inspire”, a Microsoft-WWF initiative, to organized an event „”Delhi ka Ridge-nikant‟ at JIIT, Noida on 12th February, 2015, as a part of their ongoing campaign, sensitize the metropolitan about the plethora of urban biodiversity that surrounds us, zeroing in primarily on the Delhi Ridge.
- Annual student alumni interaction
Hub is also actively involved in organizing technical events during techno-cultural event of the institute ‘IMPRESSIONS’ and technical event of the institute ‘CYBERSHRISHTI’, where events ranges from model making competition to bioinformatics based technical events.
Dr. Ashwani Mathur
Dr. Chakresh Kumar Jain
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Smriti Gaur
Email : email@example.com
There’s something for everyone here. All you need is discover your forte, fall in love and show your commitment to any of the following .