- Pursuing Ph.D. (CSE) from JIIT, Noida.
- M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering), July 2013-May 2015 from IIIT- Delhi
- B.Tech. (Computer Engineering), July 2009- June 2013 from Jamia Millia Islamia
During my teaching career of more than 2.5 years, I have taught subjects like C programming, Data Structures, Operating Systems, Systems and Network Programming, Computer Architecture, Cloud Computing, Advanced TCP/IP, Digital and Cyber Forensics, Network Security, Network and Mobile Forensics and Cloud Forensics
I have been actively participating in many International and National conferences, workshops and symposia in India. I have supervised two M.Tech students and at present I am supervising one M.Tech students.
- 2.5+ Years in Academics.
- January 2016 to till date JIIT Noida
- August 2015 – December, 2015, Jamia Hamdard
- Cloud Security
- Digital and Cyber Forensics
- Software Defined Networks
- Mobile Operating Systems Security
- Secure Programming Methods
- Network Security
- Shariq Murtuza, Robin Verma, Jayaprakash Govindaraj, and Gaurav Gupta. "A TOOL FOR EXTRACTING STATIC AND VOLATILE FORENSIC ARTIFACTS OF WINDOWS 8. x APPS." In IFIP International Conference on Digital Forensics, pp. 305-320. Springer, Cham, 2015.