Ph.D. (Emotional Intelligence and Leadership) MBA
Dr. Badri Bajaj has 18 years of teaching, research and training experience. He has published in high quality peer review journals. Dr. Bajaj received “The 100 Best Global Coaching Leaders Award” from CHRO Asia and World HRD Congress in Feb., 2017. He primarily works in the area of Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness, Leadership, and Well-being. He is an Associate Editor with Frontiers in Psychology journal (World’s largest and the 2nd most cited Psychology Journal). He has received membership of prestigious Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations‟, USA. His research is used in a Coursera MOOC, enrolling more than 600000 participants from 215 countries. His research work has been appreciated by leading management experts and professional organizations. He has also served on the International Coach Federation (ICF) Delhi-NCR Chapter Board as Director Education, Research & Publications. He has conducted training programs for corporate, Indian Navy, Govt. organizations, universities, professional institutions and schools. He has organized many seminars, workshops, and students’ events. He is also an ICF certified Executive/Life Coach.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team Building
- Organizational Behavior
- Confidence Building
- Soft Skills
- Intentional Change
- Bajaj, B., Robins, R. W., & Pande, N. (2016). Mediating role of self-esteem on the relationship between mindfulness, anxiety, and depression. Personality and Individual Differences, 96, 127-131.“A” Category Journal of ABDC list; Impact factor: 2.005
- Bajaj, B., Gupta, R., & Pande, N. (2016). Self-esteem mediates the relationship between mindfulness and well-being. Personality and Individual Differences, 94, 96-100. “A” Category Journal of ABDC list; Impact factor: 2.005
- Bajaj, B., & Pande, N. (2016). Mediating role of resilience in the impact of mindfulness on life satisfaction and affect as indices of subjective well-being. Personality and Individual Differences, 93, 63-67. “A” Category Journal of ABDC list; Impact factor: 2.005
- Bajaj, B. (2017). Mediating role of self-esteem in the relationship of mindfulness to resilience and stress. International Journal of Emergency Mental Health, 19:372 Indexed inScopus
- Gupta, R., & Bajaj, B. (2017). The Relationship between Leader’s Emotional Intelligence and Employee Creativity: A Conceptual Framework of Mechanism. Procedia Computer Science, 122, 471-477. Indexed inScopus
- Gupta, R., Bajaj, B.(2017). Positive affect as mediator between emotional intelligence and creativity: An empirical study from India. International Journal of Emergency Mental Health,19:376 Indexed inScopus
- Bajaj, B. & Medury, Y. (2013). Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Effectiveness: A Review of Literature. VSRDInternational Journal of Business and Management Research, 3(2), 74-76.
- Bajaj, B. & Medury, Y. (2013). Relationship between Emotional & Social Competences and Transformational Leadership Style. International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT & Management, 3, (2) 56-59.
- Bajaj B. "Using Emotional Intelligence for Handling Crisis" VII AIB-India International Conference on Global Economic Crisis: Challenges & Opportunities, pp.25, New Delhi, 2009
Workshops and Talks (Selected)
- Soft Skills Workshops for Indian Navy from 13 June to 17 June, 2005 at Indian Naval Ship (INS) Valsura, Jamnagar, Gujrat.
- Soft Skills Workshops for Indian Navy from 20 June to 24 June, 2005 at The Naval Armament Depot (NAD), Goa.
- Session on ‘Improving Performance through Motivation & Commitment’ for Sr. PPS & PPS of Ministries organized by National Productivity Council on 14 Feb., 2008.
- Session on ‘Team Building’ for JIL-IT organization participants on 28 Feb, 2008
- Workshop on “Personality Development” at Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Rohtak on 29th January, 2013.
- Resource person in UGC Refresher course at BPSM Women University Khanpur on 28th December, 2009.
- Session on Personality Development at M. D. University, Rohtak on 22nd March, 2013.
- Delivered a talk on ‘Confidence Building’ at Andhra Public School, Delhi; 600 plus students attended the talk on 6th June, 2010.
- Workshop on ‘Emotional Intelligence and Teaching Effectiveness’ for school teachers on 23rd June, 2012.
- Communication Skills Workshop for MBA students at Faculty of Management Studies, M.D. University, Rohtak in Sept. 2008.
- Delivered an invited talk on ‘Confidence Building’ to IMSAR Alumni Association, M.D. University, Rohtak on May 11, 2008.
- Self Esteem and Confidence Building Session for AgriBusiness students.
- Personal & Professional Excellence for Placement session for JIIT, Noida students.
- Soft-Skills workshop for JIIT, Noida students on 4 October, 2005.
- Team Building Workshop for JIIT, Noida Faculty on 11 Jan, 2006.
- Leadership Conceptual Framework session in a MDP of Hierank Business School.
- Soft Skills workshop for School teachers on 30th and 31st July, 2005.
- Handled session on Be…emotionally intelligent too in the Faculty Development Program, 2006 at JIIT, Noida
- Invited by a national TV Channel as expert for their live show (Khari Baat) for discussion on Procrastination on 17th April, 2008.
- A national TV Channel Invited as expert for their live show (youth.com) for discussion on Time Management on 1st May, 2008.
- Invited by a national TV Channel for their live show (youth.com) for discussion on Stress Management on 22nd May 2008.