Ph.D. (Management) MBA
Dr. Badri Bajaj is a keen researcher, a passionate teacher and a coach. He has published in A & B category journals of ABDC list. He has 18 years of teaching experience. He has taught Organizational Behavior, Training & Development in PG programs and Psychology courses in UG programs. Dr. Bajaj received “The 100 Best Global Coaching Leaders Award” from CHRO Asia and World HRD Congress in Feb., 2017. He has conducted training for institutions as such as Henley Business School (FT rank-30), IIM Udaipur, NASSCOM, Indian Navy, Mindful Leadership Summit, International Coaching Federation (ICF) and many universities and schools. He is an Associate Editor with Frontiers in Psychology journal and he has reviewed articles for many reputed journals. His research is used in a Coursera MOOC ‘Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence.’ His work is featured in media in India and USA. He is also serving as President on the Board of International Coach Federation (ICF) Delhi-NCR Chapter for the 2019-2021 term. He has also served on the Board of (ICF) Delhi-NCR Chapter as Director Education & Research for the 2015-2017 term.
Emotional, Intelligence, Well-being, Leadership, Personal Effectiveness, Coaching
- Bajaj, B., Gupta, R., & Sengupta, S. (2019). Emotional stability and self-esteem as mediators between mindfulness and happiness. Journal of Happiness Studies, 20(7), 2211-2226. “B” Category Journal of ABDC list; Thomson Reuters Impact factor:2.51. Indexed inScopus; SSCI
- Gupta, R., Bajaj, B. , "Emotional Intelligence: Exploring the Road beyond Personality and Cognitive Intelligence", Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 1227-1239, 2018. Indexed inScopus
- B. Bajaj, "Mediating role of self-esteem in the relationship of mindfulness to resilience and stress. International Journal of Emergency Mental Health and Human Resilience,", vol. 19, no. 4: 372. Indexed inScopus
- R. Gupta and B. Bajaj, "Positive affect as mediator between emotional intelligence and creativity: An empirical study from India," International Journal of Emergency Mental Health and Human Resilience, vol. 19, no. 4: 376. Indexed inScopus
- R. Gupta and B. Bajaj, "The Relationship between Leader’s Emotional Intelligence and Employee Creativity: A Conceptual Framework of Mechanism," Procedia Computer Science,vol. 122, pp 471-477, December 2017. Indexed inScopus
- Srivastava, S., Bajaj, B., & Dev, S. (2020).Human Resource Information System Adoption and Implementation factors: A Theoretical Analysis. The International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals, 11 (4), 80-98. Indexed inScopus & Web of Science
- Srivastava, S., Dev, S., & Bajaj, B. (2020). Human Resource Information System Use, Satisfaction, and Success. International Journal of Enterprise Information systems, 17(1). Indexed inScopus & Web of Science
- Bajaj, B., Robins, R. W., & Pande, N. (2016). Mediating role of self-esteem on the relationship between mindfulness, anxiety, and depression. Personality and Individual Differences, 96, 127-131. “A” Category Journal of ABDC list; Thomson Reuters Impact factor: 1.951. Indexed inScopus; SSCI
- Bajaj, B., Gupta, R., & Pande, N. (2016). Self-esteem mediates the relationship between mindfulness and well-being. Personality and Individual Differences, 94, 96-100. “A” Category Journal of ABDC list; Thomson Reuters Impact factor: 1.951. Indexed inScopus; SSCI
- Bajaj, B., & Pande, N. (2016). Mediating role of resilience in the impact of mindfulness on life satisfaction and affect as indices of subjective well-being. Personality and Individual Differences, 93, 63-67. Indexed inScopus; Thomson Reuters Impact factor: 1.951, “A” Category Journal of ABDC list; SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 1.134
- Singh, R., Gupta, R., & Bajaj, B. (2015, January). Study of Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Team Effectiveness in Academic Libraries”, 4th International Symposium on Emerging Trends and Technologies in Libraries and Information Services, 326-330, Noida, India. (Indexed in Scopus).
- Bajaj, B. & Medury, Y. (2013). Relationship between Emotional & Social Competences and Transformational Leadership Style. International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT & Management, 3, (2), 56-59. (Indexed in EBSCO, ProQuest )
- Bajaj, B. and Medury, Y. (2013). Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Effectiveness: A Review of Literature” VSRD International Journal of Business and Management Research, 3 (2), 74-76.
- Bajaj, B. (2016). Self-esteem. In Moghaddam F.M. (Ed.), The SAGE Encyclopedia of Political Behavior.
- International Conference Embracing the Transformative Times - Digitalization of Management and Social Sciences (ETTIC-2020) from 6-7 Feb., 2020.
- Management Development Program (MDP) on Nurturing Your leadership Potential from 9-10 August 2019.
- Three-Day Workshop on Methods, Techniques and Analysis of Qualitative Research from 6-8 September 2018
- Organized a one day seminar on Entrepreneurial Development on 14th November, 2009. Coverage of the Seminar was published in Education Times (The Times of India) on 23rd November, 2009. Entrepreneurs, life style experts and achievers shared their experiences and guided the audience.
- Organized a Seminar on Entrepreneurial Development on 30th October, 2010. Speakers from Industry, academia and innovators motivated the audience.
- Organized seminar on Entrepreneurial Development on 12th November, 2011. Speakers from industry and achievers shared their motives & struggles with the audience.
- Organized an ‘Idea Generation Workshop’ with National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) on 12 August, 2008.
- Workshop on ‘Idea Generation’ on 23 Feb., 2011.Speaker: Mr. Amit Grover, Founder, Nurture Talent Academy.
- Ms Ragini Gupta (14409001) Title of the thesis: Effects of Leaders’ Emotional Intelligence on Employees’ Engagement and creativity
- Ms Divya Sahu (17409007)- effects of Career Calling on Well-being
- Ms Sonalee Srivastava (17413001) Relationship of Technology Adoption Factors and Information Quality with HRIS Symbolic Adoption and Work-Related Outcomes
- Ms. Priti Singh (19413001) Well-Being oriented HRM practices (WBHRM) & Employee Performance : Role of Employee well-being
- Indian Society of Training & Development (ISTD), New Delhi
- Consortium for research on Emotional Intelligence in Organization, USA
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Delhi NCR Chapter.