The Institute has a Board of Management which is the final decision making authority on all matters of policy, academics & governance. The board carries out its functions through various authorities and committees namely:
- Vice Chancellor
- Academic Council
- Planning and Monitoring Board
- Board of Studies
- Finance Committee
- Chief Finance Officer
- Head of Training & Placement
Grievance Redressal Mechanism for Faculty, Staff and Students
Grievances of Faculty and Staff
These are redressed through normal channel of HODs to Director to Vice Chancellor and finally the Chancellor, if required. The decision of Chancellor is final.
- Through Dean of Student (Welfare) / Dean (A&R) and then to Vice Chancellor in matters other than Academics.
- Through respective course coordinators to HODs to Vice Chancellor in Academic matters.
- Through Counsellors- to HODs to Vice Chancellor on all matters where student so desires.
- Students have direct access to the Vice Chancellor without any laid down timings