EducationM.Sc., Ph.D. (G.B.T.U, Lucknow)
Biography: Teaching Experience -17 years
Interest Area(s): Image Processing, Computer Vision, Numerical methods, Wavelet applications.
Research Guidance: Supervising two Ph.D. students
- A. Wadhwa, A. Bhardwaj, V.S. Verma, “A review on brain tumor segmentation of MRI images”, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, vol. 61, pp. 247-259, 2019. [Indexed in SCI/SCIE, JCR Impact Factor-2.112].
- Verma V. S., Bhardwaj A. and Jha R. K., “A new scheme for watermark extraction using combined noise-induced resonance and support vector machine with PCA based feature reduction”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, vol. 78, no. 16, pp. 23203–23224, 2019 [Indexed in SCIE, JCR Impact Factor-2.101].
- P Rana, N Shukla, OA Bég, A. Bhardwaj, “Lie group analysis of nanofluid slip flow with Stefan Blowing effect via modified Buongiorno’s Model: entropy generation analysis”, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, 1-18, 2019. [Indexed in Scopus]. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12591-019-00456-0
- Bhardwaj A., Verma V. S. and Jha R. K., "Robust video watermarking using significant frame selection based on coefficient difference of lifting wavelet transform", Multimedia Tools and Applications, vol. 77, no. 15, pp. 19659-19678, 2018. [Indexed in SCIE, JCR Impact Factor-2.101].
- Singh B. and Bhardwaj A., “Wavelet optimized finite difference mesh for MHD flow in a circular duct”, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 67, no. 8, pp. 1582-1594, 2014. [Indexed in SCI/SCIE, JCR Impact Factor-2.811].
- Singh B., Bhardwaj A. and Ali R., “Wavelet Optimized Adaptive Mesh for MHD Flow Problems”, Applied Mathematics, Scientific Research Inc., vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 127-134, 2012. [Indexed in WoS]
- Bhardwaj A. and Ali R., “Image Compression Using Modified Fast Haar Wavelet Transform”, World Applied Sciences Journal, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 647-653, 2009.
- Singh B., Bhardwaj A. and Ali R., “A Wavelet Method for Solving Singular Integral Equation of MHD”, Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 214, no. 1, pp. 271-279, 2009. [Indexed in SCIE, JCR Impact Factor-3.092].
Bhardwaj A., Singh B. and Ali R., “A Composite Technique to Solve Fredholm Integral Equation of Second Kind”, Journal of Wavelet Theory & Applications, vol. 4,no.1, pp. 9-19, 2010.
PUBLICATIONS IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDING
- Saxena S., Sharma V., Verma V. S. and Bhardwaj A., “Robust Digital Image Watermarking based on Discrete Fractional Fourier Transform”, In AIP Conference Proceedings, 2061 (1), 020034, 2019. [Indexed in Scopus].
- Bhardwaj A., Wadhwa A., and Verma V. S., “Image Enhancement in Lifting Wavelet Transform Domain”, In AIP Conference Proceedings, 2061 (1), 020027, 2019. [Indexed in Scopus].
- Bhardwaj A., Verma D. and Verma V. S., "A robust watermarking scheme using lifting wavelet transform and singular value decomposition", In AIP Conference Proceedings, 1802 (1), 020002, 2017. [Indexed in Scopus].
- Sharma R., Gupta A. K., Singh D., Singh V. S. and Bhardwaj A., "A robust image watermarking in contourlet transform domain", In AIP Conference Proceedings, 1897 (1), 020014, 2017. [Indexed in Scopus].
- Verma V.S., Bhardwaj, A., Jha R.K. and Ojha, A., "Robust Image Watermarking using Combined DSR-SVM with PCA based Feature Reduction", Sixth International Symposium on Embedded Computing and System Design (ISED), IEEE, Patna, India, pp. 323-327, 2016. [Indexed in Scopus].
NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- Presented a paper entitled “Robust Image Watermarking using Combined DSR-SVM with PCA based Feature Reduction” in Sixth International Symposium on Embedded Computing and System Design (ISED) from Dec. 15-17, 2016 at IIT Patna.
- Presented a paper titled “Wavelet optimized mesh for MHD flow in a circular duct” in “Satellite conference on International Congress of Mathematicians 2010 (ICM 2010)” from 14th Aug. 2010 to 17th Aug. 2010 at New Delhi.
- Presented a research paper titled “Some Numerical Experiments on Fredholm Integral Equation of Second Kind Using Haar Wavelets” in “12th Annual Conference and National Symposium on Applications of Special Functions” from Oct. 25-27, 2007 at Jai Narain Vyas University Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
- Presented a research paper titled “Wavelets and Wavelet Transform Approach in Image Compression” In an International Conference on Interdisciplinary Approach in Physical Sciences (CONIAPS-VIII), from 29th Dec., 2005 to 31st Dec., 2005 organized by International Academy of Physical Sciences, Allahabad, hosted by C.C.S. University, Meerut.
Member of editorial board of “American Journal of Signal Processing”, Scientific & Academic Publishing, USA.
- Life membership of Indian Mathematical Society.
- Life membership of Indian Science Congress Association.