Ph.D. in Computer Science : Department of Computer Engineering and Information Technology, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, India; 2019. Ph.D. Thesis: Efficient Labeling and Indexing for Dynamic Update and Query Processing of XML Documents. Supervisor: Prof. Krishna Asawa, JIIT, Noida, India.
M. Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering), 2002 from Natioanl Institute of Technology,Calicut, Kerala (NITC).
B. Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering), 1995 from Natioanl Institute of Technology,Calicut, Kerala (NITC).
Teaching experience: Over 15 years
- Presently working as Assitant Professor (Senior Grade) in Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida, U.P. from 10-07-2010 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) at SA Engineering College, Chennai (for 1 year).
- Worked as Scientist – B in ER&DC dept of CDAC Trivandrum (for 1 year).
- Worked as a Senior Lecturer in Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Sector 62, Noida, U.P. from 10-07-2006 to Jan 2008
- Worked as Senior Lecturer in Department of CSE at Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology, Kakkanad, Kerala (for 2 years).
- Worked as Lecturer in Department of CSE at Sri Krishna college of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore (for 2 years)
- Machine Learning
- Automata Theory and Compiler Design
- Natural Language Processing
- Database and Web
- Data Structures
- G Dhanalekshmi, K Asawa, “Performance evaluation of various data structures in building efficient indexing schemes for XML documents” , Tenth International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3), 2017. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Sanjay Goel, Suma Dawn, G. Dhanalekshmi, Hema N, Sandeep Kumar Singh, Sanchika Gupta, Taj Alam, Prashant Kaushik and Kashav Ajmera 'Collaborative Teaching in Large Classes of Computer Science Courses' Eighth International Conference on Contemporary Computing, IC3 2015.
- Jain S, Kaur P, Goyal M, Dhanalekshmi G. "CPLAG: Efficient plagiarism detection using bitwise operations". Tenth International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3), 2017 Aug 10 (pp. 1-5). IEEE..
- Virendra P. Vishwakarma, Dhanalekshmi G., Sujata Pandey and M. N. Gupta, “Face Recognition using Extreme Learning Machine with Illumination Normalized Face Images" in Proceedings, National Conference on Advancements in Signal Processing & Integrated Networks (SPIN 2011), pp.141-146, Feb. 2011.
- G Dhanalekshmi, K Asawa , A combined path index for efficient processing of XML queries." International Journal of Metadata, Semantics and Ontologies 13.1 (2018): 20-32.
- G Dhanalekshmi, Asawa Krishna " LPLX-Lexicographic Based Persistent Labeling Scheme of XML Documents for Dynamic update",Int. J. of Web Science, 2014 Vol.2, No.4, pp.237 - 257
- G.Dhanalekshmi andAsawa. K., “New Path Based Index Structure for Processing CAS Queries Over XML Database, CIT Journal of Computing and Information Technology, Published by Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb Computing Centre Vol.25,No.3,September 2017, pp.211-225 [Scopus indexed]
- Dhanalekshmi, G., and Krishna Asawa"CBSL-A Compressed Binary String Labeling Scheme for Dynamic Update of XML documents." Journal of computing and information technology 26, no. 2 (2018): 99-114,doi: 10.20532/cit.2018.1003955