- Ph. D (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi)
- M.Tech (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi
- B.E. (SATI, Vidisha)
17 years (Teaching + Research)
Brain Computer Interafce,Biomedical Instrumentation, Rehabilitation Engineering, Biomedical sensor, Neural Network,control system
Research Area: Control system, Neural Network, Fuzzy logic, Biomedical Signals Processing,low power FPGA
International and National Journals
- Gaurav Verma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay KhareLow Power Synthesis and Validation of an Embedded Multiplier for FPGA Based Wireless Communication SystemsWireless Personal Communications (Springer) vol 95,issue 2 pp 353-364 364 Nov 19, 2017 ( H index-37,impact factor -1.2 ,INDEXED in SCI & SCOPUS)https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-016-3897-1
- Gaurav Verma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay KhareAnalysis of Low Power Consumption Techniques on FPGA for Wireless Devices ,Wireless Personal Communications(Springer) vol 95,issue 2 pp 365-373 Nov 19, 2017 ( H index-37,impact factor -1.2 ,INDEXED in SCI & SCOPUS)
- Gaurav Verma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay Khare. "Low Power Techniques for Digital System Design." Indian Journal of Science and Technology vol 8, issue.17 IPL063 August 2015.( H Index -25, Indexed in Web of Science & Scopus)
- Gaurav Verma, Chetna Dabas, Ashish Goel, Manish Kumar, and Vijay Khare. " Clustering Based Power Optimization of digital circuits for FPGAs’, Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences (Taylor & Francis) ,vol 38,issue 6 pp 1029-1037 Oct2017.( Indexed in Web of Science &ESCI Thomson Reuter)
- Gaurav Verma, Manish Kumar and Vijay Khare, “More Precise FPGA Power Estimation and Validation Tool (FPEV_Tool) for Low Power Applications”, Wireless Personal Communications(Springer) doi.org/10.1007/s11277-018-5938-4,23201745( H index-37,impact factor -1.2 ,INDEXED in SCI & SCOPUS)https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-016-3897-1
- Gaurav Verma, Manish Kumar and Vijay Khare, “Regression based FPGA power estimation tool (FPE_Tool) for embedded multiplier block International Journal of Information Technology, 1-4, Apr 30, 2018(https://doi.org/10.1007/s41870-018-0193-1).
- Manish kumar Aggarwal and Vijay Khare,“Localization of Optic disc in normal and pathological retinal images, “International Journal on Electrical Engineering and Informatics 2018(accepted)(INDEXED SCOPUS(SJR 2015 = 0.219))
- Manish kumar Aggarwal and Vijay Khare “ Automatic Detection of Exudates using Statistical techniques”International Journal of Signal and Imaging Systems Engineering Inderscience Publisher 2017(under review) (SCI INDEXED)
- Vijay Khare, Jayashree Santhosh, Sneh Anand and Manvir Bhatia “Performance comparison of neural network training methods based on wavelet packet transform for classification of five mental tasks”, Journal Biomedical Science & Engineering, () vol 3 ,no 6, pp 612-617,2010
- Vijay khare, Jayashree Santhosh and Sneh Anand and Manvir Bhatia (2007) ,“Controlling wheelchair using Electroencephalogram (EEG)”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 8, No.2,pp 181-187 2010. Santhosh, S. Anand and M. Bhatia, “Classification of Five Mental Tasks Based on Two Methods of Neural Network ”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 8, No.3, pp 86-92 2010
- Vijay Khare and Deepak kumar Singhal, " Identification of Obstructive Sleep Apnea using Neural Networks, “International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security Vol. 14 ,No. 9,pp. 680-6852016
- Vijay Khare, Jayashree Santhosh, Sneh Anand and Manvir Bhatia, “Brain Computer Interface Based Real Time Control of Wheelchair Using Electroencephalogram” International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE)vol-1 issue-5,pp 41-45, 2011
- Mathur, Abhishek, Gupta, Ankur and Khare, Vijay, SpeechRecognitionBasedonConfidenceValueoftheEngine. TheIUP Journal ofInformation Technology, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 51-57, September 2010.
- V. Khare, J. Santhosh, S. Anand, M. Bhatia, “Classification of Five Mental Tasks from EEG Data using Neural Network Based on Principal Component Analysis” Indian Journal of Science & Technology , vol 5, No 4, pp31-38, 2009.
- V. Khare, J. Santhosh, S. Anand, M. Bhatia,“Performance Comparison of Three Artificial Neural Network Methods for Classification of Electroencephalograph Signals of Five Mental Tasks” Journal Biomedical Science & Engineering,(DOI: 10.4236/jbise. 2010.32026) vol. 3, no 2,pp 200-205, 2009.
- Shreya Garg &Vijay Khare " Classification of Sleep Stages Using Neural Network Based on EEG and EOG signals" International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security vol 12 No 8 PP 77-79 August 2014
- Gaurav Khare, Vijay khare,“Image, Audio and Video Water-marking Using LSB and DCT”Indian Journal of Computer Sciences, No 4 Oct 2016
- Manayk Aggarwal, Vijay Khare, “Visualised Home Lightning System Using Processing Software, Journal of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Vol. 4 No. 1, 2017
- Khyati Meena ,Shubham Gupta ,Vijay Khare “Wall Climbing Robot based on Suction Technique“ International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS Volume 6, Issue 1,page-37-42January 2017
- Anshul Singh ,Neha Mehra ,Shaurya Singh, Shamim Akther, Chakresh Kumar Jain ,Vijay Khare “Analysis and Identification of Parkinson disease based on fMRI”International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS Volume 6, Issue 1,pp201-205,January 2017
- Neeti Kumari and Vijay Khare,”Home Automation using Speaker Identification”International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS ISSN 2348-117X Volume 6, Issue 5,page 253-256, May 2017.
- Khyati Meena ,Shubham Gupta ,Vijay Khare “Voice Controlled Wheelchair “International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS Volume 6, Issue 4,page 23-27,April 2017.
- Ishan Gulati, Gautam Vig and Vijay Khare “Real Time Handwritten Character Recognition using ANN”International journal of Engineering sciences and ResearchTechnology vol 3 pp 357-362 2018
- Vijay Khare and Deepak kumar Singhal, "Performance Comparison of two Classifiers for EEG Signals during Planning of Hand Movement“Journal of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Soft Computing Volume 2 Issue 2,pp. 11-19,2017
International and National Conferences
- Vijay khare, Jayashree Santhosh and Sneh Anand (2006) ‘Wavelet Based Compression Technique of Electro-Oculogram Signals’ Kuala Lumpur International conference on Biomedical Engineering 2006, 11-14 December, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia pp440-443 vol -15,IFMBE Proceeding.
- N. Gupta, S. Gupta, V. Khare, C. K. Jain and S. Akhter(2008) ‘An Efficient Model to Decipher the Electroencephalogram Signals Using Machine Learning Approach Kuala Lumpur International conference on Biomedical Engineering 2008, 25- 28 June, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia pp782-785 vol -21,IFMBE Proceeding.
- Vijay khare, Ayush Bandari, Mrinal Trikha, Sneh Anand ‘Wavelet based Novel Techniques for Signal Conditioning of Electro-Oculogram signals’. IEEE INDICON 2006 15-17 sept,,New Delhi ,pp 1-6.
- Minal Trikha Ayush Bandari, Tapan Gandhi Vijay Khare ‘Multi Channel elctrooculogram classification using automata’ International workshop on medical measurement and application MeMeA 2007 warsaw Poland” May 4-5, 2007pp 1-5 .Pages: 1- 5, DOI: 10.1109/MEMEA.2007.4285158
- Vijay Khare, Jayashree Santhosh and Sneh Anand“Performance comparison using five ANN methods for classification of EEG signals of two mental states”, IEEE INDICON , Kanpur,11-13 December 2008.Year: 2008, Volume: 1Pages: 7- 10, DOI: 10.1109/INDCON.2008.4768792
- Vijay Khare, Jayashree Santhosh and Sneh Anand,“Classification of EEG Signals based on Neural Network to Discriminate Five Mental States”, SPIT-IEEE Colloquium 2008, Mumbai, India , vol-1pp 24-26 ,Feb. 4-5,2008.
- Vijay Khare, Samaksh Kumar, Abhimanyu Malik,“Classification of EEG Signals Using Principal Component Analysis And Support Vector Machine”, IEEE Bangalore Section - 18th Annual Symposium on Emerging Needs inComputing, Communication, Signals and Power ENC2SP 2009,29 August 2009, Bangalore
- Vijay Khare, Samaksh Kumar, Abhimanyu Malik,“Mental Task Classification Based On Principal Component Analysis and Neural Network,MATEIT 2010 , 3rd National Conference on Mathematical Techniques : Emerging Paradigms for Electronics and IT Industries sponsored by University Grants Commission (UGC), Govt. of India. & IEEE-EDS Delhi Chapter and Society for Microelectronics and VLSI, NewDelhi , India,30-31st January
- Manish kumar Aggarwal and Vijay Khare, “Automatic localization And Contour Detection Of Optic Disc”, International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC),16-18 March 2015 Pages: 406- 409, DOI: 10.1109/ICSPCom.2015.7150686.
- Manish kumar Aggarwal and Vijay Khare, A New Method for Optic Disc Localization in Retinal Images”,Ninth International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3)- IC3 11th Aug to 13th Aug 2016.
- Manish Aggarwal and Vijay Khare, Comparison of different blood vessel detection techniques in low quality retinal images”,IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC),2Page(s):279 – 284 26-28 Dec 2016.
- Gaurav Verma,, Manish Kumar, and Vijay Khare. Design of power Efficient ALU for different processor Architectures", in proceeding of IEEE International conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, pp 5881-5885,New Delhi march 1-3 2017(Indexed in scopus)
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare, “Simulation Study of Uncoupled Electrical Equivalent Model of Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Device Interfaced with Different Electrical Circuits” ”, International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC),21-23 March 2018.
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare, “Modelling and Simulation of Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Device Coupled with Self Powered Interface Circuits” ISSS International Conference on Smart Material ,Structures and Systems July 5-7 2017 Bangalore India
- .Arushi Handa Prerna Gargand Vijay Khare “Masked Neural Style Transfer using Convolution Neural Network ”Recent Innovations in Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering - (ICRIEECE)July 27th & 28th 2018 Bhubaneswar, India.
- S. Saxena, R. K. Dwivedi and V. Khare, “Study the effect of geometrical and material variation on the performance of biomorph piezoelectric energy harvester National conference on advance material and nanotechnology-2018, AIP Conf proceeding 2009,020057(4) doi:10.1063/1.5052126 .
- Ritika Dubey, Aditi Narang,and Vijay Khare “Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis by fMRI images using MFCC feature extraction”4th International Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies 21-22 November UPES Dehradun ,NGCT-2018
- Transactions on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering
- Wireless Personal Communications(Springer)
- Journal of Engineering in Medicine
- Journal of Advances in Biotechlogy,(JBT).
- British Journal of Applied Science & Technology
- Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research
- International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC)
- International Journal of Robotics and Automation Technology