Assistant Professor (Senior Grade)
Ph.D Topic/Institution/Year Code-Switching Among educated women in Patna,(Patna University,Jan 2000)
18 Years of Teaching Experience
- 7 yrs (1993-2000)experiences of teaching, hostel administration and organization of cultural activities with Birla Education Trust , Pilani, Rajasthan.
- 6yrs(2000-2006) with Sri Ram Murti Smarak Trust Engineering College,Bareilly:2000-2004as a Lecturer;2004-2006 as a Sr lecturer,worked at srmscet as a Dean Student Welfare, and cultural secretary. Awarded Best teacher in 2003 by SRMS Trust.
- 1 yr (july2006-May2007) experience as an Asst Professor at RKGIT,Ghaziabad.
- 3.5yrs (July2007-Dec .2010)as a Sr. Asso. Professor at ABESEC, Ghaziabad. Co-ordinator of Student Development Programme. Awarded ABES Director’s Award for Improved Teaching Performance in 2008.2009.2010.
International Conference Publications
- Choudhary N. (2016), "Characteristics Of Indian English :A survey paper for the Bilingual Translator" published in International research Journal of Humanities ,Engineering and Pharmaceutical Sciences, year-06/2016/ Vol-1/Issue-11, Impact Factor:5.484 , indexed in :Research ID by Thompson Reuters, NCBI NLM, ICMJE, SOI 1.16/ijheps
- Choudhary N. (2015),“Linguistic Coding of Social Information and Mechanism by which social categories affect the communication process”. International Journal of English Language and Translation Studies. ISSN: 2308-5460. Vol 3, Issue 1 (January-March 2015) Indexed in DOAJ, Google Scholar, Open J-gate, New Jour, Ulrich’s periodicals.
- Choudhary,N & Sinha,S,:”Bilingual Technical Glossary Development: Frame Semantics Revisited” 36th International conference of Linguistic society of India, organized by Department of Linguistics, University of Kerala, CIIL, Mysore, ICSSR,New Delhi 1st-4th Dec 2014.
- Choudhary,N, “How Indigenous Game is Squeezed in New Technology”,Society of Engineering and Management Sciences (SEMS) ISBN 978-81-928926-0-3, vol.1, pp. 82-84, Dec, 2013.
- Choudhary,N. “Ugna Re Mor Kato Galei”published in MuseIndia ejournal,Issue-46:.ISSN0975-1815 Nov-Dec2012
- Innovative Teaching Learning Methodology as resource guide(study material) on “Communication “uploaded on Mission 10X portal, URL: www.mission10X.com
- Innovative Teaching Learning Methodology as resource guide(study material) on “Barriers to Communication” uploaded on Mission 10X portal, URL:www.mission10X.com
- Literary Article “Ugna Re Mor Kato Galei”published in MuseIndia ejournal, Issue-46:Nov-Dec2012.ISSN0975-1815
- Translation of Latin-American short story” KEVAL JHAG” written by Esando Telez from English to Hindi and published in National daily News Paper Jansatta on 5th March, 1995.
- Translation of Latin-American short story “ Nadi Ka Teesra Kinara “by JUAN GUMERAIS ROSA and published in Literary Magazine HANS edited by eminent story writer Rajendra yadav.
- Translation of Latin American short story “Vanmanush “by LEOPOLDO LEUGUONOS in national daily News paper Jansatta on 16th June, 1996.
- Translation of Latin American short story” Ek Rastrapati Ka Nirwas “ by GABRIEL GARCIA MARKHEZ and published in literary magazine HANS on July 1996.
- Translation of Latin American short story “Talpa Mein EK Kabra “by JUAN RULFO published in Jansatta on 19th October, 1997.
- Translation of Latin American short story” Chakkardaar Khandhar” by GEORGE LUIS BORKHEZ and published in literary magazine HANS on July, 1998.
- Translation of Latin American short story “ PInzra “by GABRIEL GARCIA MARKHEZ and published in national daily News Paper Jansatta on Nov. 1998.
- Organized “A Two Day Workshop on Computational Linguistics" on 14th & 15th Nov.2014 at JIIT128.
- Attended One week Faculty Development program on Effective Teaching organized by JIIT 62. from 28th July to 2nd August 2014
- Attended One day workshop on Social media Attack on 12th September 2014 organized by JIIT128.
- Attended International conferences on”De-territorializing Diversities” on 6th-7th Feb2013 organized by Maharaja Agrasen College, University of Delhi.
- Attended one day Author Workshop “How to write for and get published”. on 25th Jan2013 sponsored and organized by Springer and School of Computer and Information Sciences, IGNOU,Maidan garhi, New Delhi
- Attended One Day workshop on “Super attitude for success”on 16th Feb 2013 organized by JIIT-128, Noida.
- Attended seminar on “TEACHING AND LEARNING OF SOCIAL SCIENCES”organized by BIRLA EDUCATION TRUST, PILANI in April 1998.
- Attended Workshop in “ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING” organized by BIRLA EDUCATION TRUST ,PILANI in August 1998, and October 1999.
- Attended seminar cum workshop on “MANAGING CHILDREN IN RESIDENTIAL INSTITUTE” as a Group Leader organized by B.E.T .PILANI,RAJSTHAN in April 1999.
- Attended “ Quality Improvement Programme” on “INDIVIDUAL DYNAMICS & PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS” organized by IIT ROORKI in June, 2004.
- DALE CARNEGIE CERTIFIED professional by Wipro Technology in July 2009.
- MISSION 10XLMCertificate “IN PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE IN ENGINEERING EDUCATION THROUGH INNOVATION” organized by Wipro in Nov.2009.
- Attended workshop on “HUMAN VALUES $ PROFESSIONAL ETHICS “ organized by VALUE EDUCATION CELL , IIT KANPUR and UPTU Lucknow.